Quantcast

entertainment Reality TV

K. Michelle’s Baby Daddy Breaks Up With Her And Marries Her Friend

By  | 38 Comments

K Michelle Baby Daddy

By: Taren Vaughan

Who K. Michelle’s baby daddy is still is a mystery to us but her connection to Memphitz is not. K. Michelle’s relationship with Memphitz, the alleged abusive ex-boyfriend that she dated was a rocky one that ended on a sour note. It also led to K. Michelle putting out a diss record, it wasn’t to her baby daddy, but she fired shots at Memphitz and told Toya to mind her business. The drama with Memphitz and Toya and her beef with Karlie Redd seem to be the last things on K.’s mind at the moment. K. Michelle found out that her baby daddy got married. And he didn’t just marry some random woman that K. Michelle never laid eyes or didn’t know; he got hitched to someone who she was supposedly close to:

“My baby’s father went and married a friend, that’s some other s—t for me to deal with”

Needless to say that was a hard pill for her to swallow. Even though K. dated other guys after her son’s father, I’m sure that hearing that news still stung, especially since he got with a person that she considered to be one of her friends.

Feeling some type way about that whole situation, K. Michelle met up with Rasheeda to talk about what happened and let her know about what she had discovered about her baby daddy and confessed to Rasheeda that she really wants to find love again. Although Rasheeda’s music career has yet to get out of flop status, she dished out some good advice to K. as Rasheeda and Kirk seem to have a solid marriage, despite the management woes that have driven them somewhat apart.

Rasheeda asked K. Michelle if she was searching for men in all the wrong places, better yet, was she going after the wrong men in general:

“Are you barking up the wrong man tree?”

“What you think you want ain’t always good. What you need sometimes is the s—t you be looking and trying to surpass like “I’on need that”. But it’s really what’s best for us”

The story of so many women’s lives…

Taking in all of Rasheeda’s advice, K. Michelle says that she is tired of all the BS and truly wants to find that special someone:

“I really want to get it right. I really wanna be the best friend, the best mother, the best woman to whoever, the best artist, I know how to get in the booth and do what I do, I know how to make sure my son is happy, I know how to make sure my momma is happy…”

Rasheeda chimed in quickly and reminded K. that she looks out for everyone but her own self.

In the talent section, this chick has it and more people are starting to recognize and acknowledge that. But K. Michelle’s past bouts with love and a shady baby daddy are still some things that she feels are holding her back from settling down with a good man.

1. Lisa

July 25, 2012 at 12:34 pm

I agree with Rasheeda. Poor girl has a knack for picking the shadiest of men to fall for. At least she knows that now though. Meanwhile Toya is going around bragging and cheesing like she has some prize. Girl stop.

• jaquilla

October 9, 2013 at 2:23 pm

k ghul yhu doin good with your singing job dnt let nobodi bring you down just like meemee made dhet song for you ghul keep up the good work

2. Hater

July 25, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Yeah, It’s messed up but she seems to fall for the wrong kinds of men. Any man that will marry the friend of his BM is ratchet as hell. Karma is real though, so there’ s no need to sweat it.

3. Demonica

July 25, 2012 at 12:53 pm

I love K. but let’s not act like she’s marriage material. A man can see that a mile away too. Just sayin what most of yall are thinking but too busy stanning to say. As you were.

• Erica

July 25, 2012 at 1:10 pm

I agree. K. Michelle is loud, obnoxious, and immature. Who’d want to marry her?

• Gia

July 25, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Wow. You’re being a little judgmental and I think there really is no need to be. No woman is perfect. We all make mistakes, but we can grow and become wives if we choose to do so. One thing I hate about women is how we wag our fingers at other women and write them off for things that have nothing to do with us. I mean really, who are you to say rather or not she’s marriage material? It’s not your call.

• Erica

July 25, 2012 at 1:36 pm

I wasn’t shading her. I was really just keeping it real. This is how men think. They want their wives to be ladylike,nurturing, classy and grown. This chick lacks many of these things. If she wants to get married, she needs to look at herself too and figure out what the problem is. There’s a reason why two of the recent men she dated left her and immediately married the next women they dated.

• Shayla

July 25, 2012 at 2:02 pm

You must have the manual for how to get married. *Rolls eyes* I wish women didn’t have to go there every time a single mother is involved.

• tatiana

March 1, 2013 at 9:24 am

she is just perfect

• kaitlyn

September 30, 2013 at 10:32 am

she is marriage material she just rough around the edges

• Sherri

March 14, 2014 at 3:17 pm

I disagree totally Demonica. I mean…just because she keeps it real and talks about things that most of us are going thru or if we live on will go thru makes her the person she is today….who wants to hear someone that fake….Perhaps her husband will be and keep it just as real as she does…..All ups to K!

4. Barbee

July 25, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Damn. This chick has been through it ok! I hope she finds someone who will treat her better.

5. Ursela

July 25, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Men aren’t marrying her because she’s a h-e. *Ducks out post*

• Bambi

July 25, 2012 at 1:45 pm

I see what you did there… LOL!

• Anon

July 25, 2012 at 1:54 pm

And what makes her a h-e exactly? You sexually oppressed chicks are so bitter.

July 25, 2012 at 1:43 pm

With friends like that, who needs enemies? Well she can take this pain and put it into her music. She probably just hasn’t met her match yet.

7. Amigo

July 25, 2012 at 1:46 pm

K. Michelle seems to be hard to deal with in a relationship.

8. Tamika

July 25, 2012 at 1:50 pm

K. Michelle is having bad luck with music and men. If she was classier like K. Redd, she wouldn’t even have these issues. Even that White Swimmer in the Olympics dropped her liked a bad habit.

• Tea

July 25, 2012 at 1:59 pm

I had to come out of my lurking after reading that. Are you serious? Karlie Redd is classy? Chile bye. Any chick that sleeps with LA Reid’s fat a– son is not classy, but sleazy and desperate. And now look who she’s dating.Girl bye.

• actionroyale

May 20, 2014 at 5:48 pm

classy like…..KARLIE REDD??? girrrrrl stop playing.you have to be bored lol…

karlie redd did you write this?

9. Kenny

August 9, 2012 at 11:28 am

We will never know what really happened to K mitchell in her past relationship this is her story how dare we judge her and say she is not marriage material for every action you have a reaction we don’t even know the whole store because of TV editing the our feeding our need for drama. what I find sad is that they have sold their soul to the devil (Mona Scott) for a $1.00

10. Nikki gloom

December 26, 2012 at 4:23 am

first off the baby’s father should have had some respect and the friend to tell her. that is wrong. Who is anyone to tell anyone who is marriage material. first off there are plenty of women who are hoes, and other women that are single moms, and others who do what they do. im so tired seeing women up in these forums all over in posts trashing each other. all of us have baggage. all of us done some drama, our backgrounds or families weren’t that great. a lot of women dont have morals and dont set the boundaries and respect and trust and ya’ll let men see that and take advantage. you will never be respected as women if you dont set a standard as one and demand respect as you respect yourself. KMichelle may be a bit aggressive but again somewhere someplace there is a man for her.

• dcw

December 3, 2013 at 7:34 pm

Thank you Nikki! I see a lot of woman in others opinion that may be considered ” not marriage material” but are married and others whom we may consider the marriage material single! You cant help who you fall in love with…….When it is right you will know !

Signed married thirty yrs !

11. Umn?

March 16, 2013 at 8:48 pm

A late comment; however, God, Jesus and Yourself is all you need in this life. The only person you can trust in this Life is God!!!!!! I don’t trust me or man where both capable of anything under the sun. Fall back, stay focused on your music and son. That will bring you the best joy in life! Treat yourself good, and don’t be a carpet!!! I always tell myself and children look who is on the end of that behavior! Keep striving, liking and loving yourself little sista!

• Mo'Wet

August 17, 2013 at 1:23 am

I agree!! Word it PERFECTLY..

12. TanyaL

May 31, 2013 at 11:50 am

I love you k-michelle you are the bomb girl….

13. Unknown

August 1, 2013 at 4:47 pm

OMG I’m literally in tears…this is the REAL story. K. Michelle ( really Kimberley) got pregnant by Brian Bowman during college in Florida. They have a son together, Chase Bowman, who lives in her hometown Memphis with her pArents. Her baby daddy lives in California with his wife Katherine who went to school with k. Michelle and Brian but was NEVER k.michelles friend…Katherine is actually two years younger than k.michelle. Brian and Katherine currently have a baby on the way and our happy. K. Michelle is just a lying, depressed No good

14. k michelle

September 18, 2013 at 4:22 pm

yall dont know how i got beat . Do you ? do you know my life could have been destroyed , when this man beat me . my case is closed and dont matter who my sons father is just know that “THAT I LOVE MY CHASE”

SINCERLY ,

K. Michelle

• jatazia jonson

September 19, 2013 at 10:58 am

ijust wanna say iam 16 years old my name jatazia but everbody called peanut but call me 21466365358 iwould have help u beat him cause was very wrong

• chocolate

March 2, 2014 at 2:39 pm

Do ur thing k michelle. Make it rain dollars live love and laugh. Because ur makin money. These haters misersable and u get the last laugh while they still tryin to raise a man and broke wit it…lol.no one knows what u been thru but u…kodos get em girl.

• Lakesha

May 2, 2014 at 6:14 pm

Love you k.michelle I just want to say that ur definately a boss lady I went thur alot of abuse throughout my life but ima stronger now because of the man upstairs and ur music!!!!” keep striving Pisces Rule”

• Kathy

August 3, 2014 at 5:46 pm

K. Forget what people say you are doing good for yourself all of them are jealous of you. Stay on the right road as you are greater things are coming god bless

15. jatazia jonson

September 19, 2013 at 10:56 am

people just haten on you

16. Tiffany

September 23, 2013 at 11:12 pm

I personally don’t want her to rush to find love til she gets out all those wonderful lyrics that can only come out with that kind of pain. Then when she’s drained of all the sad stuff, move on to chart toppers that show how much she has overcome and how hopeful she is for the future. If love comes, it comes. But just because she’s in the spotlight now, doesn’t mean she’s supposed to be attached to somebody else just so she can “stay relevant”. She can make it on hewr own. She’s strong. That’s why people are both attracted to, and fear her at the same time. Love the song, K! Keep going, girl…

• gw

April 18, 2014 at 8:48 pm

I agree. I didn’t like her from what I saw on TV. Then listen to her music..I thought woooooow…then saw how she was changing her attitude on TV. People do grow or they don’t. She is growing and I respect that alone. We can state our opinion but we are not GOD to judge….but we do judge cause we are only human.Stay focus on yourself k.m., your son and all the POSITIVE love and energy that want to be in your present. GOD BLESS.

• gw

April 18, 2014 at 8:52 pm

I agree. I didn’t like her from what I saw on TV. Then listen to her music..I thought woooooow…then saw how she was changing her attitude on TV. People do grow or they don’t. She is growing and I respect that alone. We can state our opinion but we are not GOD to judge….but we do judge cause we are only human.Stay focus on yourself k.m., your son and all the POSITIVE love and energy that wants to be in your present. GOD BLESS.

17. kim

March 1, 2014 at 10:00 pm

Let yee with out sin cast the first words. So in other words mind your own damn business. She find the right person for her.

18. De'Shawn Payne

September 26, 2014 at 7:59 pm

Hold To God,
    Your Worth,and
    Your Son, That’s what Matter’s the Most…