LHHATL Recap: Joseline Checks Karlie + Tommie's Relationship with Her Mother Worsens

LHHATL Recap: Joseline Checks Karlie + Tommie’s Relationship with Her Mother Worsens

Photo Credit: VH1

On last night’s episode of “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta,” Joseline and Karlie’s sitdown was a disaster.

Meanwhile, Tommie realized her anger for her mother is preventing them from having a relationship and she’s completely fine with that.

Here’s a recap of “Up in Flames.”

May 16, 2017 at 9:59 am

Why does everyone on this show have mommy issues?

• Porsha

May 16, 2017 at 5:09 pm

And daddy issues too.

2. Nicole

May 16, 2017 at 10:04 am

Karlie is ok but I have to admit Joseline only gave facts. Karlie is messy and she is always telling other people’s business. This is something she knows about herself too so I don’t get the crocodile tears.

3. Peachy

May 16, 2017 at 10:19 am

Sometimes Joseline just says the truth. Karlie IS messy.

• Don't be bitter boo

May 16, 2017 at 10:55 am

Most people can’t handle the truth… So they rather be mad at the messenger ( people who see thru them ) instead of taking the advice and bettering themselves. Karlie killed me when she said she was going to go with her “real ” friends who give a damn about her when since season 1 they all couldn’t stand her NEVEar supported her and she kissing they arse to be in their little fake circle of pretend friends. I’m so thrown off by these women and their fakeness…

• Yeah I Said It!

May 16, 2017 at 12:34 pm

Man I did th ugly laugh when they had that rip off Waiting To Exhale moment. They know damn well they are not even friends in real life. None of them. Anything for a storyline I guess.

May 16, 2017 at 10:54 am

There were so many fake tears during the bonfire scene. This show is so fake now.