Entertainment

Cynthia Bailey Wouldn’t Leave Peter Thomas If He Cheated on Her

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” stars Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas hit a rough patch in their marriage thanks to a questionable video floating around of Peter getting a little too friendly with another woman in a nightclub, and Cynthia made it clear she isn’t against divorce if Peter doesn’t get his act together.

However, she now admits that cheating isn’t really a deal breaker for her.

1. Peachy

January 4, 2016 at 7:49 pm

I don’t think she would leave if he did cheat on her multiple times and she found out. Just saying.

• Oprah's Wig

January 4, 2016 at 9:04 pm

Exactly. Who does she think she’s fooling? This imaginary backbone she has ain’t fooling most of us.

January 4, 2016 at 7:50 pm

All it takes is one time for me. I’ve never cheated on anyone and deserve the same loyalty.

3. Treasure8430

January 4, 2016 at 7:58 pm

He probably did cheat mad times already. She sanging a diff tune cause he must’ve laid down that Disney pipe. Another thing she’s an Aquarius it’s hard for us to let go and move the hell on….we gotta get hit in the head or somethin. Too damn loyal at times

• Tuindi

January 5, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Loyal , not stupid… I’m an Aquarius too , Cynthia is embarassing to my Zodiac on many levels .I’m head strong , Cynthia seems weak minded at best..

January 5, 2016 at 9:05 pm

SO wtf did Leaon do for her to leave?? She bounced on him

4. Michelle

January 4, 2016 at 8:02 pm

Cynthia girl get some self esteem.

January 4, 2016 at 8:10 pm

Sigh…

6. Gabriella

January 4, 2016 at 8:17 pm

And thats why he will continue cheat on her. I’m honestly not surprised by her answer.

7. Deja

January 4, 2016 at 8:59 pm

Whatever Cynthia.

8. Erica

January 4, 2016 at 9:19 pm

It’s her life but I wouldn’t deal with a cheater. It’s 2016 and too many risks come with that like STDs and lots of heartache. No thanks.

9. Jen jen

January 4, 2016 at 9:26 pm

Am I the only one who doesn’t find Peter physically attractive at all?

10. C Sutton

January 5, 2016 at 2:07 pm

I really do not cut for Cynthia, but I think her answer is more realistic than most words out of someone’s mouth. Many people have had cheating in their relationship some 1 time and some many times. For majority most will say they will leave and they don’t. Realistically when the heart has had enough cheating or whatever the issue is then and only then most will walk away. So I do agree with her.

January 5, 2016 at 9:08 pm

Most woman put up with cheating but a man wont. Food for thought

• Mike

January 5, 2016 at 9:22 pm

Good point.

January 5, 2016 at 2:18 pm

I have never stayed with a man after he has cheated on me. Even once. And I’ve had so called friends tell me it was just once and I should stay! LOL! I think women and men like Cynthia stay because they don’t really believe a person can be fully committed and faithful. I have never believed that bullsh-t and I’m glad I didn’t because I would have missed out on my husband. Cheating is always a choice. And stats show if someone cheats once, they will more likely do it again. But judging by who Cynthia married, it makes sense she has this belief. You attract what you deem ok and “normal.” Never settle ladies. God is too big for y’all to be settling for mediocrity! I’m out!

• Queen

January 5, 2016 at 2:32 pm

“I have never stayed with a man after he has cheated on me. Even once. And I’ve had so called friends tell me it was just once and I should stay! LOL! I think women and men like Cynthia stay because they don’t really believe a person can be fully committed and faithful.”

Bingo! I’ll also add the Law of Attraction is very real.

12. Tuindi

January 5, 2016 at 3:31 pm

In all reality , I’ll say that the majority of people who claim to not have been cheated on , simply don’t know that they have or don’t want to believe it . Cheating has many layers..the majority of people cheat in one form or another period .When I was younger , I’d put up with bs because I was infatuated and didn’t know who I was as a woman yet .Now that I’m a mature woman , I have zero tolerance for cheating . I’m an Aquarius also , Cynthia isn’t nearly as head strong as I , I’m loyal not stupid! Aquarians aren’t desperate for affection and need our space unlike certain needy Zodiacs . Gemini is very similar to Aquarians .Our love is hard to get , but once you have it , we tend to be life time partners if the relationship is worth holding on to .Cynthia has easily left many men like Aquarians will , Leon even said that.. Peter has some type of hold on her( atleast publicly).However; they never seem to spend time together , how are they gonna reconnect? Cynthia isn’t being completely honest ladies , Aquarians are very intelligent..She knows he’s cheated , but is grasping to save face . All my fellow Aquarians that I know are very head strong..She’s coming off as weak minded .Smdh

• ?

January 7, 2016 at 6:18 am

cynthia pisces lol

13. Old School

January 5, 2016 at 3:37 pm

I’ve been married for a long time. I’ve watched some people divorce around the same age as me. Cheating happens a lot, but that’s because a lot of people think cheating is just what people do by nature. That’s not the case. People cheat because they want to cheat. It’s all about selfishness. So staying with someone because they do it “once” doesn’t really make a whole lot of sense. It also doesn’t make you a better person or more mature. To be honest, it’s just a matter of time before they cheat again because a lot of people enjoy cheating and having options on the side. I tell all women to be real with themselves. If you’re ok with a man lacking enough respect for you to be faithful, by all means stay. But walking away is an option as well. Most people don’t just cheat one time.

• Tuindi

January 5, 2016 at 6:03 pm

LADY WHY DO YOU INSIST ON MAKING PERFECT SENSE?? THEN YOU HAVE AUDACITY TO BE TELLING THE TRUTH .LOLZ TELL IT OLD SCHOOL .

• JustHereForTheComments

January 6, 2016 at 7:46 pm

Shut up and keep on talking!! Lol. All facts..