Quantcast
Hazel-E Feels Vindicated After Leaving Katt Williams

Hazel-E Feels Vindicated After Leaving Katt Williams

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Katt Williams’ string of bizarre behavior and legal problems doesn’t appear to be ending anytime soon.

Hours ago, footage of the comedian getting into a physical altercation with a teenager went viral on social media.

And Hazel-E thinks the video may be proof that Katt is in need of some serious help.

March 23, 2016 at 2:23 pm

I think most people can agree Katt is on something and out of control. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a simpleton.

• Peachy

March 23, 2016 at 2:34 pm

Or a conspiracy theorist.

• Seriously?

March 23, 2016 at 2:47 pm

But can they still blame the Illuminati for this?

• Peachy

March 23, 2016 at 2:56 pm

Oh they are trying to. I can’t do anything but shake my head.

• julyol1972

March 23, 2016 at 3:46 pm

Yep, they’re still at it. Now it’s also “The Man”, “white America” and jealous comedians. Everybody but the person who is responsible for his own actions….Katt Williams.

2. Deja

March 23, 2016 at 2:25 pm

Why is Katt even in the hood around all those kids?

• Ms. Jackson

March 23, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Ain’t no telling why or how his a-s got there. But he ran up on the right kid. Got that a-s whooped.

3. ATL

March 23, 2016 at 2:31 pm

Apparently Katt was seen running across the highway here in the A. There’s no doubt in my mind that he’s on drugs and battling mental illness. And that’s a deadly combination.

4. Yeah I Said It!

March 23, 2016 at 2:42 pm

Cool but this ain’t about her. Katt has been having problems the last ten years and it’s no telling what Suge got him into when they were hanging out. Katt has been needing help for a long time.

• julyol1972

March 23, 2016 at 3:49 pm

People on social media were going in on her about 2 wks ago when she left him saying that she wasn’t loyal, and should’ve stuck by his side. But if the police raided my house and threw me in jail because of my man’s dumb actions, he wasn’t gonna be my man for much longer either. I totally understand her trying to clear her name!

5. Just Lurking

March 23, 2016 at 2:45 pm

It’ good she moved on but Katt’s love life is the last thing he needs to worry about. I think I read he is bipolar and doesn’t like to take his meds. This could be a major reason he’s spiraling out of control.

March 23, 2016 at 2:54 pm

Where are Katt’s real friends and family?

7. Im Sayin

March 23, 2016 at 3:07 pm

I think she’s loving the attention.

8. CiCi

March 23, 2016 at 4:28 pm

Katt may be beyond saving at this point. So sad.

9. Treasure8430

March 23, 2016 at 5:40 pm

Normally I like Hazel……but lately she’s been coming off as an opportunist. When her and Katt were together she blamed his erratic behavior on just “trees” that’s good that she took up for her boo. And I understand not wanting to be wit him being that he had his or her house raided and she was thrown in jail…but I don’t feel like she should’ve been talking about any of this. And then to go on to reference he has probs…..like she just got wit him and just finding this out. She been knew, he been needed help…..don’t talk about that shyt now. She was better not doing interviews and tweeting shyt

10. Shut Up

March 23, 2016 at 8:08 pm

I wish Hazel would sit down somewhere. If Katt called her and told her to come back she would. Anything for fame.