Entertainment

Power Recap: Tariq Gets Revenge, Tasha Makes a Sacrifice + The Old Clique Returns

Photo Credit: STARZ

On the season four finale of “Power,” Ghost and Tommy find out who killed Raina, but Tariq gets involved, putting his parents in a scary place.

Angela does a huge favor for Tasha that gives Angela some clarity in Raina’s death.

And Ghost, Kanan and Tommy come together after they figure out Dre is responsible for all of their problems.

Here’s a recap of “You Can’t Fix This.”

September 4, 2017 at 2:07 pm

This episode made up for the rest of the season.

September 4, 2017 at 2:19 pm

Great finale. Now i’m excited about next season. I just hope Tasha doesn’t get locked up.

3. Gabriella

September 4, 2017 at 2:21 pm

The season finale was better than I thought it would be. Quick question UB fam am I the only one who didn’t realize that Tariq and Raina were twins until last night lol I was like huh they were twins.

• Tasha

September 4, 2017 at 3:23 pm

I didn’t find out until the episode before. Raina said something like it would be their first birthday apart since Tariq was going away to that school.

• Gabriella

September 4, 2017 at 6:47 pm

Yea you right I remember her saying that but I still didn’t put it together I guess it was never really emphasized in the series I always thought Tariq was a year or 2 older.

4. Chelly

September 4, 2017 at 2:35 pm

Now this is how you end the season.

5. Jordan's Memory

September 4, 2017 at 2:40 pm

Hmmm so I guess I am the only one who thought the fimale was weak. I will say the ending does have me excited for next season. All three had a reason for wanting Dre dead. Also, I am glad Raina killer was dealt with and they didn’t the story out until next season. Thats all I got!

6. Mona

September 4, 2017 at 5:30 pm

Season was blah but the finale was decent. I think next season is going to be stellar tho.

7. Troll

September 4, 2017 at 9:21 pm

This was a good a-s finale. Now I actually like Kanan. I can’t wait for them to kill Dre.

8. Deedee

September 5, 2017 at 1:18 am

Finale was great but, here comes Angela again to save the day why was she at the crime scene Ms.. DA? And she had to be the one to find the bullet in the wall and the marks the blood made that stated the room had carpet wow!!

• Ughhhhhhhhhhggg