Quantcast
Tamar Braxton Claims She Wore Blonde Wigs to Please Vincent Herbert

Urban Belle Magazine

Tamar Braxton Wore Blonde Wigs to Please Vince + Says All Women Should Do the Same

Amid her divorce drama, Tamar Braxton recently revealed she altered her appearance to please Vincent Herbert. According to Page Six, Tamar revealed this tidbit about her marriage during her appearance on Steve Harvey’s daytime talk show.

She also said she doesn’t have a need for the wigs since she shaved her entire head.

Page Six writes:

Tamar Braxton says changing your appearance to please your man is part of any healthy relationship.

“I believe in that, though,” Braxton, 41, shared on Tuesday’s episode of Steve Harvey’s eponymous daytime talker. “I believe in being attractive for your mate.”

“I used to be like sis. I used to have all blond wigs. I still have 150,000 of them at my house because I done shaved my head off. They’re for sale, by the way,” she quipped. “Because I won’t be [needing] them anymore.”

“Vince [Herbert] likes blond head, light, fair-skin women,” she explained. “I just wasn’t born with no blond hair. But for me, I think that’s just a responsibility women have … it’s to stay current for your man.”

Check out the clip below.

March 28, 2018 at 7:11 pm

Umm no. She should be ashamed to even talk about this now since it didn’t even help her marriage.

2. Im Sayin

March 28, 2018 at 7:14 pm

Why are men not required to follow these tips too? They can be overweight, and women are still the only ones expected to make sure we look the way they want us to. No thanks. I’ll rock whatever look that makes me happy.

3. Peachy

March 28, 2018 at 7:18 pm

Tamar really needs to work on her self esteem. Trying to look like a white woman because Vince fetishizes them isn’t healthy.

March 28, 2018 at 7:23 pm

Sigh…

March 28, 2018 at 7:24 pm

She’s already said in the past that Vince loves white women. Blonde white women so why did she just say fair skinned here? If you’re going to be on a segment about keeping it real, then you need to keep it real.

6. Realness

March 28, 2018 at 7:39 pm

Who’s really going to take relationship advice from Tamar?

• deb

March 28, 2018 at 8:50 pm

Exactly, what a lame.

7. My 2 Cents

March 28, 2018 at 7:43 pm

Shut up Tamar.

• deb

March 28, 2018 at 8:50 pm

Exactly, cause the more she talks the dumber she sounds. She wore blond wigs cause she liked them had nothing to do with him, cause he could have gotten him
      a real white girl with blond hair why settle for her…. duh

8. Kyla

March 28, 2018 at 7:58 pm

No maam.

9. Hater

March 29, 2018 at 9:25 am

Low self esteem does a number on people.

10. Shady Bootz

March 29, 2018 at 11:42 am

I would’ve told him I don’t want no man with bigger t-tties than me. Boy Bye!

11. Gabriella

March 29, 2018 at 12:12 pm

Changing her appearance for her man has gotten her where exactly? Her a-s beat, embarrassed, probably cheated on and possibly divorced.