Black Ink Crew Chicago Season 4 Episode 10 Full Recap

‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Recap: Chaos Goes Down in Jamaica

Photo Credit: VH1

On last night’s episode of “Black Ink Crew Chicago,” the brawl in Jamaica was finally shown in full.

And it was nothing but complete chaos.

Things started off after Lily ran up on Junior and his girlfriend Adriana.

Reese intervened to have Lily’s back, and things only got worse from there.

Here’s a recap of “All Phor One.”

1. And What?

August 9, 2018 at 10:21 am

Junior didn’t even hit Reese. But we did see Lily hit Ryan. Why does she continue to get away with her behavior? When will producers discipline her?

• Queen

August 9, 2018 at 10:33 am

Thank you. Lily single-handedly caused the majority of the problems this season. Had she stayed on her side of the street, none of this would have happened.

• Anonymous

August 9, 2018 at 11:37 am

Because she’s a woman. A lot of people are okay with women hitting men and other women.

2. Ms. Jackson

August 9, 2018 at 10:26 am

I Lmao when I saw Lily’s busted lip. Shout out to Adriana for doing what Charmaine and Danielle should have done the beginning of the season. They had Lily’s annoying a-s thinking she was Floyd Mayweather out here. She got that L though. Now she can sit her overhyped a-s down somewhere. Folks were really on the internet talking about her like she had hands. F-ck out of here.

3. Nessa

August 9, 2018 at 10:28 am

I really didn’t expect things to do down the way they did. It was so crazy. I wonder if Charmaine will apologize for saying Junior hit Reese when he actually didn’t. He does need to calm down on the drinking though. It wasn’t a good look for him.

August 9, 2018 at 10:31 am

Reese is on IG still saying she was hit two times by Junior. Yet her face was fine. How can your face be fine if a whole grown man punches you in the face twice? Ryan was hit by Junior once on accident and he was lumped up right after. Meanwhile, Reese’s face was fine. Why is she lying when all the videos show that he never hit her? Now I’m starting to not like her. You don’t lie about something like that for sympathy points.

5. Porsha

August 9, 2018 at 10:42 am

Junior only put his hands on security, Don and Ryan (by accident). Lily is really trying to destroy this man because he doesn’t want her anymore. She’s awful.

6. anon anon

August 9, 2018 at 10:48 am

This show has been around for four seasons and this is the first time I’ve seen Junior act like this. Yes, he’s responsible for his own actions. But I can’t help but notice the dark cloud Lily has brought to this show. Making her a main cast member was a huge mistake. She’s so toxic.

7. Realness

August 9, 2018 at 11:01 am

Lily got her just desserts and I’m here for it. You can’t keep running up on people and think you’re never going to meet your match one day. The thing I respect about Adriana is she didn’t start anything. But she finished it though.

Who told Reese to involve herself? She lied and said she was just trying to break up the fight between Lily and Adriana, but that’s a lie. I saw her run up behind Adriana and grab her by her hair trying to drag her. But Adriana was ready for her though. Reese is just as messy as Lily. I don’t like her. She’s wrong to lie on Junior too. He didn’t hit her. But she hit him a few times. I caught that. She’s no victim.

Phor wants to be cool with everybody but he’s seeing now that’s hard to do.

I see Van stayed out of it. Good for him since he’s on probation.

And Charmaine looked goofy saying she was going to run up on Junior when she couldn’t even handle Lily’s windmills.

8. Jasmine

August 9, 2018 at 11:24 am

This episode was a mess. I also don’t think Junior hit Reese. He didn’t even pay her any attention when everything was going on.

August 9, 2018 at 11:38 am

Thor is a flip flopper.

10. Oprah's Wig

August 9, 2018 at 12:05 pm

Lily is a hot mess. I can’t believe some people are actually defending her actions this season. She was wrong to start everything the way that she did. And it’s interesting if Junior was fired for hitting security but Tommie wasn’t.

• Valerie

August 9, 2018 at 8:52 pm

Nor was Ryan. That’s why I don’t believe he was fired. I think they put him on timeout for a little while. That’s it.

August 9, 2018 at 1:30 pm

I’m tying to understand why Lily thinks she can say the N word and not get slapped. I side eye every black person on this show for allowing her to get away with all the sh-t she does.

12. Tasha

August 9, 2018 at 1:41 pm

Junior was lit. I’ve never seen him go off like that. He would have been better off paying Lily dust because she wasn’t worth all the drama that followed.

August 9, 2018 at 4:11 pm