Black Ink Crew Chicago Season 4 Episode 11: The Last Supper

‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Recap: Don Gives Update on ‘Pregnant’ Mistress + Ryan is Done with Charmaine

Photo Credit: VH1

On last night’s episode of “Black Ink Crew Chicago,” Phor feels the brunt of the brawl between 9Mag and Loyal Ink.

In fact, the brawl gets him booted from the Jamaica show.

Don tries to make Loyal Ink and 9Mag hash things out, but he’s not successful as Ryan refuses to apologize for leaving.

Danielle has a medical scare as a result of the drama.

Jenn and Van talk things out.

And Don gives Ashley an update about his “pregnant” mistress.

Here’s a recap of “The Last Supper.”

1. Nicole

August 16, 2018 at 12:01 pm

So Ashley is fine with everything now that she knows that girl ain’t pregnant. Typical.

• Sis

August 23, 2018 at 2:32 pm

How the girl aint pregnant when we saw her baby bump on the show when she and her friends walked up on Don!!??? Something is fishy. Don cannot be trusted. Ashley aint going NO WHERE though big dummy. She has boys so I get wanting Dad around but a baby to me is a BIG deal breaker. I can see forgiving an affair but not a Baby, No way! Then girl around for next 18 years and who knows if he will hit it again on the sneak and add another kid. This show is so wack.

August 16, 2018 at 12:27 pm

Ryan left and didn’t have problems again until he saw them in Jamaica. I totally get why he bounced. They are all unprofessional and create too much drama,

August 16, 2018 at 12:44 pm

I’m glad Ryan didn’t apologize. They need to apologize to him for a lot of things. One including the fact that they never respected his business. You can’t work with people like that.

• TkMite

August 16, 2018 at 2:17 pm

It’s not his business, you must have forgotten when Ryan said that he does not own the shop and everybody is contracted by the Production Company. The production company is controlling the lease for the shop.

• Anonymous

August 16, 2018 at 2:34 pm

I don’t recall him ever saying that. Receipts? I’m pretty sure Charmaine said that and it was never proven that she told the truth. But shop and business are not the same thing. I said business. Ryan owns 9Mag, the business. A quick LLC search shows that. I’m not talking about a lease. There’s plenty of business owners who don’t own the building they do business in. But they still own their business.They never respected Ryan nor his business. It’s good that he moved on.

• shebish

August 19, 2018 at 4:51 pm

You mean to tell me that BIG Fish owns the shop?? WTF are they complaining about

4. shebish

August 17, 2018 at 1:56 am

Can someone tell me if she is prego or not??

5. Dru

August 23, 2018 at 2:42 pm

I thought the tree branch was going to break when Ashley got on the swing in the water. Instead Don falls off the stripper stage. I cant,enough already!! I’m just glad Ryan got the guts to finally leave, the way they were treating him, and Van beating him up and bulling him. I hate Van and his fake girlfriend. She must be getting a check now, and Charmaine trying to act understanding, fake azz.