GUHH Briana Latrise Calls Out Angela Simmons During #GUHHLive Clip

Angela Simmons Tells Briana Latrise She’s Not Afraid Her + Defends Not Filming with Her

guhh brianna latrise

Photo Credit: We tv

By: A.J. Niles

Thursday night’s “Growing Up Hip Hop” was accompanied with a live recap of sorts featuring the GUHH cast.

Over the premiere of the episodes, the cast reacted to episode and answered questions from viewers live.

Highlights of #GUHHLive include Boogie Dash leaving the broadcast due to a mysterious text message and Briana Latrise finally confronting Angela Simmons about why Angela avoids her.

Briana also seemed miffed because it appeared she was prevented from being on set due to Angela being there, allegedly.

January 19, 2019 at 7:14 pm

Angela needs to get over herself.

2. Anon

January 19, 2019 at 7:33 pm

Briana annoys me to no end but Angela really irritates me on this show. I don’t like how nasty she is to Vanessa and it’s also annoying how he refuses to film with Briana like she even contributes that much to the show. I mean really Angela has the same storyline every season. And that’s her fake little romance with Romeo. Those two don’t even like each other. Angela likes street dudes and Romeo isn’t street. And I don’t even think I’ve seem Romeo with a black woman so I doubt he’s into Angela. I wish they would stop being so fake.

3. Pat

January 19, 2019 at 9:09 pm

Not buying that Angela isn’t afraid of Bri. The fact that she wouldn’t even allow her to be on the stage with her during the live was some scary sh-t.

4. Mo

January 20, 2019 at 10:08 am

I am annoyed at how much power Angela seems to have. As soon as she snaps her finges Brianna can no longer be on stage with the rest of thes cast?

Very corny

• Juanita

January 21, 2019 at 4:05 am

She DOES have power. She’s one of the executive producers of the show. That’s how she always gets her way.

5. Platformkilla

January 20, 2019 at 10:29 am

You all are crazy why you Angela film with Brianna and give her a platform, to start ish.. if Mary J didn’t and wouldn’t film with her or give her a reality then why should Angela film with her. Brianna is in her mid thirties with a child, that what she needs to be worried about why she lost custody of her son.

6. Whoop on Dis

January 20, 2019 at 7:26 pm

Brianna need several seats. No one on that show is afraid of her being a bully. Why should Angela show her karate skills by whooping Bri’s azz? She didn’t Grow Up Hip Hop therefore she needs to be removed.