The NeNe Closet Drama Continues: Porsha Felt Unsafe

Watch: Porsha Says She Felt Unsafe During NeNe’s Tirade in Her Closet

nene closet

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the upcoming episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” looks like there will be more drama following the chaos that took place in NeNe’s closet.

After the drama went down, both Porsha and Kandi are feeling some type of way.

When they meet up with Marlo to discuss it, it’s clear both feel NeNe took things too far.

And Porsha says she actually felt very unsafe.

March 9, 2019 at 12:10 pm

This is the same woman who never took accountability for all the assaults she’s been in on the show. I’ll nerve forget how her and her stans actually blamed Kenya for that reunion f-ckery and said Porsha felt “threatened” by Kenya’s megaphone. Girl bye.

2. O-La

March 9, 2019 at 12:17 pm

Oh whatever Porsha. I like her but this is a reach. Now I’m understanding why NeNe unfollowed most of them.

3. MissT

March 9, 2019 at 12:29 pm

Nene is the only “protected” person on this show. She can say and do anything she pleases to the other cast members with no repercussions. Meanwhile if anyone else does the exact same thing to the other castmates Andy treats them like crap. Just like he brought michael rapaport on wwhl to disrespect Kenya Moore. Please fire Nene leakes

• Twirl

March 9, 2019 at 12:53 pm

Porsha is protected! She should have been fired after she put her hands on Kenya! They fired Kenya for not getting married on the show but Porsha hasn’t been fired for assaulting three different people!

March 9, 2019 at 12:44 pm

NeNe chose the wrong team. She should have befriended Kenya because Porsha has a habit of throwing everyone under the bus. It’s always about self preservation with her. I remember NeNe was basically one of the ones who put pressure on the producers not to fire Porsha after she put her hands on Kenya. Welp! I can’t help but sit back and laugh as I watch everything play out.

5. Twirl

March 9, 2019 at 12:55 pm

This has to be a hard season for the NeNe and Porsha stans! I remember how they teamed up after Porsha put her hands on Kenya. They made so many excuses and said it was all Kenya’s fault. Even NeNe told Andy that Kenya “provoked” Porsha. Now look at Porsha talking in code and calling NeNe the violent one who makes her feel unsafe. Hilarious! Where’s Yeah I Said It and the others? Karma!

• Yeah I Said It!

March 10, 2019 at 7:48 pm

LOL. Still bitter that Kenya was fired and Bravo has no interest in bringing her back?

March 9, 2019 at 1:00 pm

This is getting ridiculous.

7. Mimi

March 10, 2019 at 11:55 am

Why is no one holding Kandi accountable for instigating checking out NeNe’s closet? I am ok with NeNe’s reaction to these two idiots trying to check out her closet after she told them not to. Also, I applaud her for not allowing the cameraman to video her closet. What a damn invasion of privacy!!

March 10, 2019 at 11:59 am

Never cared for Nene like that but why are grown people like Kandi and Porsha trying to downplay the fact that they walked their grown a-ses in Nene’s closet when she asked them not to. Then when she gets mad, they want to play victim and talk about morals? This season has been so dumb and juvenile. Bring back Kenya Moore please. I’m even starting to miss Phaedra.