'Married to Medicine' Stars Dr. Jackie & Dr. Heavenly Send a Message to Mariah Huq

‘Married to Medicine’ Stars Dr. Jackie & Dr. Heavenly Send a Message to Mariah Huq

Photo Credit: Instagram

“Married to Medicine” ended on a very scandalous note last season.

The accusations were a lot to take in.

Mariah Huq accused Quad Webb-Lunceford of sleeping with her sister’s ex-husband.

And Quad accused Mariah of abusing drugs.

Then of course, Mariah has a nasty ongoing feud with Dr. Heavenly Kimes.

Both women nearly came to blows during a group trip.

However, it’s one feud of Mariah’s that continues to stay under the radar.

And that is the one she has with Dr. Jackie Walters.

They clashed on the first season.

Mariah felt like Jackie was condescending towards her and Quad for being doctor’s wives.

Then Mariah later on felt like Jackie took Toya’s side in their feud.

At the reunion, Mariah told Jackie she had no children there. So she wanted Jackie to stop talking to her like she’s a child. Jackie took the comment as a jab at her infertility.

So it’s been rocky between them since.

And Dr. Heavenly has admitted that Jackie is actually the one who gave her the picture of Mariah to vandalize at the reunion a couple of years ago.

This is one of the reasons Mariah feels like Jackie is always so passive-aggressive towards her.

Well, Jackie is now letting it be known how she feels about Mariah loud and clear.

She did so by having a birthday soiree and she made sure Mariah was the one who didn’t score an invite.

July 29, 2019 at 4:21 pm

These doctors act like they are in high school. The whole time they’ve accused Mariah of being the ultimate mean girl, just for them to become an entire clique of mean girls who formed “friendships” over their shared dislike of Mariah. It’s so pathetic and one of the reasons I don’t feel obligated to watch the show anymore.

• Joyce

July 29, 2019 at 7:04 pm

Mariah was the one brought these women together Jackie have dislike for Mariah from day one and Mariah notice it and spoke to Jackie about Jackie . Jackie have a nasty attitude if she can’t manipulate you into doing her bidding quad lied through her ugly a-s mouth about Mariah talking about her that friend lied on Mariah and Lisa husband saying he was gay you are some ungrateful evil b-tches after Mariah given you wh-res a television platform you b-tches turned on her if I was her I would shut the whole thing down

• Antoinette

July 30, 2019 at 1:56 pm

I really like Mariah I think she is funny,classy , beautiful.She really is the only one I like Toya is so stuck up it makes me sick n Jackie is a goodie to shoes yuk

• Lisa Lui

September 2, 2019 at 2:17 pm

Mariah is the only one I like to, because she is SO real. And these other ladies should be ashamed of themselves. They are all so ungrateful. It’s ok, Mariah, you’re an outsider for a good reason. What fellowship does light have with darkness. NONE, and they all are going to reap everything that they are sowing. Dont change for any of them, keep being the Authentic you, your life is only going to keep going UP. LOVE YOU,

• Sylvia Gaines

July 30, 2019 at 3:16 pm

Bravo!!!!Joyce🖒👍👍

• Connie Rogers

August 14, 2019 at 4:29 pm

I love me some Mariah, I have always been team Mariah, she has always from the beginning been the United front for all of these wanna-be HBIC celebrities. I have always heard that “your good deeds will not go un-punished” that’s why everyone is against NeNe Leakes as well because she like Mariah are the reason these women now have a public platform and more wealth than before. “Shoot The Messenger” applies here because a Mariah showed them all which line to sign on. Keep your head up Mariah and stop looking defeated, you are the victor, walk in your strength.

• Gwendolyn Pierce

July 30, 2019 at 11:44 pm

All them old Bit$#&@ need to go take a sit.😛😜😂

• Sheila

August 1, 2019 at 2:42 pm

Yes, can someone shut Dr. Jackie up; she is a bullie and ungrateful. I really hope Quad is not on the next season; she is not married to medicine anymore. She came from nothing and when she got money she felt she didn’t need her husband anymore (I get it, good to have your own), but if she married for love it wouldn’t have been a problem, maybe there were too many people in her ear.

• Sheila

August 1, 2019 at 2:43 pm

lol, I meant shut Dr. Heavenly up, not Dr. Jackie; but it’s amazing how people are playing her like she walks on water.

• Aquanetta

July 30, 2019 at 6:51 am

I totally agree. This show of all rhe housewives is the most disappointing. All the educated successful black women and their acting a fool.

• Charlotte Williams

August 1, 2019 at 12:32 am

So don’t…you won’t be missed. You sound like you’re in grammar school.

• Anonymous

August 1, 2019 at 9:52 am

I know you’re not on here trying to act high-brow when you watch Married to Medicine, sweetheart. Don’t worry about my grammar, you boor. Instead, figure out why my comment about a reality show with poor ratings caused you to launch an unwarranted personal attack. You’re unstable.

• @jusbeinme

August 31, 2019 at 4:52 pm

Ditto #juande

2. Yeah I Said It!

July 29, 2019 at 4:24 pm

LOL. Meanwhile, Mariah actually has real friendships outside this show. She’s always traveling with her husband and kids and living her best life. She only deals with this mess when it’s time to film. How pressed Jackie must be to do throw this visibly bland party just to shade Mariah who stopped thinking about all of them once filming ended.

• Gloria

July 29, 2019 at 4:59 pm

This. I saw video from that party too and it looked dry. They are trying way too hard and Mariah doesn’t even care. She gets her check and EP credit and goes on about her business. That’s what happens when you have a real life outside of a TV show.

• Tameeka

July 30, 2019 at 8:38 am

Right

• Magz

September 6, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Well said….. The reason I start watching it. Was because I loved to hear Mariah talk when the show first came on she and Quad were a terrific team they had their own language and it was hilariously funny I wish they could get back together and be friends

• lisa

July 30, 2019 at 2:39 am

Exactly why I don’t watch that show anymore! For professional women, they sure are petty!

• Ray James

July 30, 2019 at 10:09 am

Finally a platform OF likeminded insightful LADIES!The ROOT of the show was/is the creator. HEAVENLY education is limited by the length of her one liner “your mama”!. The biggest fraud of ALL IS quad, always deflecting, throwing stones, lying, adultery, all while showing a falsehood of paragon united front! KARMA ALWAYS COMES AROUND!!

3. anonymous

July 29, 2019 at 4:32 pm

It’s amazing to me how little people can see that Dr. Jackie and Gizelle from RHOP are your typical manipulative, calculating, bossy, sorority mean girls. They take issue with anyone in the group who doesn’t kiss their a-s (Mariah on M2M and Monique on RHOP). Then they start the process of divide and conquer on that one person. Jackie has successfully made Mariah the outcast on her own show and Gizelle is working on making Monique the outcast on RHOP. All the other women on the show are their followers who can’t seem to figure out that they are being used. I will say Karen has caught on but it’s astonishing that no one has caught on to Jackie on M2M yet. Like how are y’all grown women allowing one woman to son you like this? But let them tell it, Mariah is the problem. Meanwhile, Jackie gets to look like a perfect person on M2M while all her puppets embarrass themselves and take down her enemy. I’m over it.

• Meesha

July 29, 2019 at 5:05 pm

You are so on point.

• Dime Diva

July 29, 2019 at 8:38 pm

I could not have said it any better! You hit it dead on!!!

• Tee

July 30, 2019 at 12:13 am

This group of “women”and I use the term loosely all need to grow up. They are representing African American female doctors and are doctors’ wives as well. I am embarrassed by how they portray professional women. The only person on the show who I would say embodies the maturity and professionalism of a doctor is Dr. Jackie. The rest of the cast reminds me of the cast of a Love and Hip Hop program.

• Teresa

July 30, 2019 at 9:40 pm

I care for Jackie, Quad or Heavenly they always trying to blast Mariah but without her they are boring. Jackie Quad and Heavenly need to be off the show. The Queen Ms. Mariah bye Everyone

• Tameeka

July 30, 2019 at 8:28 am

this is so true, I’m glad that everyone sees it, Jackie is actually the worst, Heavenly does all her dirty work and Quad and Simone will follow because they need the money from the show and scared of getting replaced. They have nothing going on.

• Tameeka

July 30, 2019 at 8:40 am

you actually nailed this comment, I couldn’t have said it better! Jackie is the mastermind behind all this fake sisterhood bullish and all the other ladies worshipping her like God!

• Marilynn Wray

July 30, 2019 at 9:58 am

Well, at least Gizelle is up front about her shakiness & messiness and doesn’t perpetuate a fraud about hers.

• King Bey

July 30, 2019 at 12:42 pm

Correct.

• Stephanie Johnson

July 30, 2019 at 12:58 pm

So true. Embarrassing is an understatement.

• Sharon

September 2, 2019 at 9:19 pm

Say it say it NOW!!!
      DEAD ON POINT I MUST SAY!!!

4. Peachy

July 29, 2019 at 4:45 pm

Jackie is just being her nice nasty self again. I saw that Heavenly liked some comment by a Mariah hater who said Married To Medicine is not Mariah’s platform even though she created the show. The same person went on to say that none of the doctors have to respect Mariah because she’s on a lower social status than them but then said they don’t like Mariah because she acts like she’s better than everyone else. I think that comment summed it up perfectly. It’s not okay for Mariah to think highly of herself because she’s a doctors wife. But it’s okay for the doctors to look down on her. Jackie and Heavenly feel like they need to knock her down a few notches. It’s the same reason Contessa can’t stand Toya. They only pretend to like Quad because she hates Mariah now. When she was Mariah’s bff, they talked to and treated Quad like trash. And pretending to like Toya completely isolates Mariah. These women aren’t real friends.

• Queen

July 29, 2019 at 4:56 pm

Sigh…same old, same old. It’s so weak when multiple people have to team up take down one person. They wouldn’t even be on TV if it wasn’t for Mariah. And they hate her for it. How dare a measly doctor’s wife create the platform they are using to expand their own profiles.

• lizzy

July 30, 2019 at 8:49 am

Hold on, I know Heavenly isn’t out here thinking Mariah is on a lower level than her when it’s Heavenly on national television saying “your momma” to everything like she’s still in elementary school. She’s far from refined herself. Being a dentist, shoot being a doctor, doesn’t automatically make one classy or of a high social status.

• Boujee

July 30, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Typical vile, bitter, evil b-tches…ungrateful hypocritical backstabbers all of them #teammariahallday

• Jess

July 30, 2019 at 8:19 pm

I agree 100%!!!

5. Ros

July 29, 2019 at 4:56 pm

Disgusting how they act like middle schoolers. Black women stop tearing down each other!!!

6. 404

July 29, 2019 at 5:03 pm

I thought they were done filming. So why even do this? They are so annoying.

7. Lana

July 29, 2019 at 5:10 pm

Jackie runs every single one of those women. They seek her approval in everything and it’s pathetic. Mariah is the only one who doesn’t seek it and she hates Mariah because of that.

July 29, 2019 at 5:16 pm

So I watched the clip and did Jackie really think she could talk to another grown woman like that? No ma’am. I can see why she doesn’t like Mariah. Mariah has enough sense to check her because everyone else is too afraid to. Quad was sitting there looking like a scared puppy. Mariah refused to back down though. And Mariah wasn’t shading her infertility. She was just letting Jackie know everyone there is grown. So she has no right to be condescending.

9. Hater

July 29, 2019 at 5:44 pm

Very childish but what’s new?

• Delia

July 29, 2019 at 10:32 pm

Jackie and heavenly two evil b-tches. I never felt sorry friend her when her husband cheated, he probably had a reason. Jackie always try to act innocent..she worst than Heavenly

10. Ms. Jackson

July 29, 2019 at 8:01 pm

Jackie been on the same bullsh-t since season one. People just haven’t been paying attention. She’s really one of the meanest people on the show. She just gets the best edit.

11. Sandra Jackson

July 29, 2019 at 8:15 pm

Jackie is condescending and when her husband told her she needs to spend more time with him she blew him off instead of listening like he should just be grateful to be in her presence.

12. Izzy

July 29, 2019 at 9:44 pm

If your sisterhood is based on your mutual dislike for someone, it isn’t a real sisterhood. Anyway, Contessa is the biggest disappointment to me. She came off strong like she would have a mind of her own. Yet, here we are.

13. Jessica

July 29, 2019 at 9:48 pm

They continue to try to kick Mariah off her own show but I honestly wouldn’t even watch if she left again. It’s crazy that she literally created the show and these women treat her like sh-t. They don’t have to be best friends with her but they are actively trying to remove her and diminish her accomplishments. That’s messed up.

14. Patricia

July 29, 2019 at 9:56 pm

If you watched the first season then you would know things were going turn out this way. Jackie and Simone were so mean back then. They couldn’t stand any of the wives and looked down on all of them. I remember Simone calling Toya stupid. And Jackie being so disgusted at one of Mariah’s events. She couldn’t believe she had to be there in the first place. They have cleaned up their images since then but every now and then the real them comes out. With Jackie, it’s her treatment of Mariah.

15. Jayelle

July 29, 2019 at 11:49 pm

Mariah is the disgusting FAKE A-S prima dona. Her mom is an embarrassment, thinking men want her. Mariah’s husband, wow, what a joke. Cannot stand her!!! Queen in your own d-mn mind. Ignorance!!

• lizzy

July 30, 2019 at 8:51 am

Why do y’all act like Lucy is the only one who acts a fool on this show when you have actual doctors and a dentist cutting up just as much? The hypocrisy.

16. Nicky Brooks

July 30, 2019 at 12:15 am

Stuff happens and Mariah is not even in the episodes but she someone gets dragged into it that’s what I find funny.. They haters Mariah did put Quad on and she acting like she didn’t just like her marriage was doomed from the beggining. From the fight they had before they got married she just made sure she was financially straight before she bounced.

17. Sakeena

July 30, 2019 at 2:19 am

I don’t care what anyone says Mariah is not even in the same league as Dr. Jackie Period!

• Anonymous

July 30, 2019 at 3:58 am

You’re right, Mariah is in a league of her OWN. She created the show and you wouldn’t even know Jackie if Mariah never created the platform Jackie used to become famous. You can’t top that.

• lizzy

July 30, 2019 at 8:53 am

You’re easy to manipulate if you haven’t figured out that there’s a lot of truth to the birds of a feather adage. Jackie isn’t better than any of these other women.

18. Jay

July 30, 2019 at 2:34 am

That area a lot of Mariah fans in this comments section. There are 2 pairs of women who actually started M2M as friends, Mariah+Quad and Jackie+Simone. I’ve watched every season and unfortunately Mariah’s “outcast” status results from how condescending and outright nasty she’s been to most of the women. None of them are perfect, but it’s Mariah who puts her egotistical flaws on display them expected, then expects the group to treat her as their queen. Mariah’s too much like her mom Lucy, when she should look to Ms Lucy’s example for lessons on how NOT to behave.

• Anonymous

July 30, 2019 at 3:53 am

Girl bye. Everything you said about Mariah can be said about Jackie. Jackie is the most condescending person on the show. And she’s very nasty. I remember how awful she was to all the wives in season one too. Even Heavenly said Jackie gets down behind the scenes but producers edit her well so she looks innocent every season. You call Mariah egotistical but Jackie, a classist, isn’t? Jackie literally runs this group and ousts anyone who doesn’t see her as the queen but Mariah is awful? Y’all clearly don’t mind a queen bee as long as it’s not Mariah, correct? The hypocrisy is real.

• Shannon

July 30, 2019 at 8:57 am

“Y’all clearly don’t mind a queen bee as long as it’s not Mariah, correct? The hypocrisy is real.”

BINGO!

19. Tisonia

July 30, 2019 at 7:45 am

The worse thing Mariah did was added her mom on the show. All of her problems stemmed from her. She should have just gave her coins and kept her at home. They had nothing else on her. Quad is very ungrateful and I love her but I think she need to come off her high horse and embrace her friend. I only started watching the show because of their friendship. I never knew Jackie was a snake but I will be paying attention. The edits are a mess. I don’t think Toya will completely diss Mariah even though they had their problems. Simone doesn’t hide she is a mess. Only one I have never been able to stomach is Heavenly and it has nothing to do with Mariah. She just don’t fit and Mariah gives her a storyline. Everything about her seems fake. “Your momma” is her come back to only Mariah. Mariah pisses me off everytime she react. I would just laugh at her but instead she act a a-s. I know her daughter is gonna face that would she want her to behave in that manner. Then again Heavenly wouldn’t have a storyline.

• Luxsola

July 30, 2019 at 11:47 am

Why oh why couldn’t be because she is in a soree. I agree 💯 with everyone assessment Jackie and that trash mouth Hellish both are wannbe including Quad ungrateful b******. Mariah always be my girl. She’s a class act.so all you b****** that she gave a platform to get on board or either you get off the show and I’m just like the rest of the ladies I will stop watching if Mariah is off again and I will encourage everybody else to do also I will even run a campaign on it

July 30, 2019 at 10:36 am

I knew Heavenly was obsessed but I didn’t know Jackie was too. Sad.

21. Anony

July 30, 2019 at 12:00 pm

Heavenly needs to get a life and her and Jackie are classic bullies. Now I see why curtis cheated on Jackie. Damon is a simp who let’s his wife wear the pants in the relationship. Heavenlys disdain for Mariah is mind boggling. Quads is as well. She helped both of them develop a bigger platform and they treat her like crap. Shame on them.

22. King Bey

July 30, 2019 at 12:43 pm

I love Mariah because she’s the only one who isn’t afraid of Jackie.

23. Teresa

July 30, 2019 at 9:56 pm

Mariah when people are jealous just look at God and keep moving. I feel sorry for Jackie Quad and Heavenly because you have sold your soul to the devil.

24. Iknowright

July 31, 2019 at 3:03 am

I’m just waiting to see that two story closet.Dr.Jackie shouldn’t have time to be that messy.Be spending time with husband.

25. TCJSWEET

August 17, 2019 at 7:06 pm

Love me some Mariah too…she is funny as All get out!!! Her tag line should be “I’m living my best life…I ain’t goin back and forth wit you.”

26. VALORIE A DAVIS

September 2, 2019 at 5:14 pm

I can’t stand Toya she has no respect for her husband she is a golddigger wh-re. If Eugene was broke she wouldn’t married him. Dr Jackie us a stuck up mean b-tch. Curtis will cheat on her again. Damon is a whip Heavenly runs him.