'Love And Hip Hop Hollywood' Star Lyrica Anderson Blames A1's Mother Pam for His Cheating Ways

‘Love And Hip Hop Hollywood’ Star Lyrica Anderson Blames A1’s Mother Pam for His Cheating Ways

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop Hollywood” stars Lyrica Anderson and A1 Bentley aren’t in the best place. On the current season, Lyrica has revealed that she wants to file for a divorce. She believes A1 cheated on her after they renewed their vows. And the Summer Bunni situation didn’t make things any better.

On part one of the reunion, A1 and Lyrica address their issues. A1 denies that he cheated on Lyrica after their vow renewal. Lyrica doesn’t believe this and she blames A1’s mother Pam for his actions.

In fact, she believes Pam is an enabler.

1. Babygirl

December 9, 2019 at 4:20 pm

Yeah I don’t really like when people say this. A1 is a grown man. He knows right from wrong. Blaming it solely on how his mother raised him doesn’t make sense to me because it makes it seem like he has no responsibility in what choices he makes.

December 9, 2019 at 4:23 pm

A1 cheating is no one’s fault but his own. Yes, our parents raise us. But when we become adults, we are responsible for our actions. Lyrica is also enabling A1 by making it seem like it’s all Pam’s doing. Honestly, A1 and Lyrica need to keep their mothers out of their marriage.

• Lucy

December 9, 2019 at 10:59 pm

Same thing I said. The mother’s a part of the problem. A1 and Lyrica need to go to counseling. I believe they want to save their marriage

3. Get Busy

December 9, 2019 at 5:23 pm

Yeah, no. We have to start holding grown men accountable instead of finding a way to blame women for everything.

• Jam Boree

December 10, 2019 at 2:04 pm

She is probably correct because I know Pam and she was a serious crackhead with serious mental issues. She and her son come from Kansas City Kansas and used to live next door to me until her and her husband Floyd divorced and trust me she is nutty as a pecan pie. She stayed in the house they had for months with no utilities and I bought the house and when we first got in their she had crapped all in the tub and the toilet. She ended up breaking back into the house when we were gone and she stole all my wife’s panties and bras,our jewelry and all the food from our fridge. She then stalked us for several weeks until I had to shoot at her one night. She had problems with all of us neighbors so I don’t put anything past her.

• Jade

December 10, 2019 at 2:37 pm

That is a very wild story lmao

4. CE-CE

December 9, 2019 at 7:44 pm

A1 IS FULL OF S*** JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE CAST. Y ANYONE WANTS TO AIR THEIR DIRTY LAUNDRY JUST FOR A PAY CHECH IS BEYOND ME. GET A REAL JOB, KEEP YOUR BUSINESS PRIVATE & STOP MAKING FOOLS OF YOURSELF. SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO PERSONAL & SHOULD BE KEPT PRIVATE [email protected]!

5. Cathy morton

December 9, 2019 at 7:58 pm

THIS WHOLE SHOW HAS GOTTEN TO BE A JOKE, I MEAN I LOVED THE SHOW, UNTIL A1 STARTED GETTING LOOSE, POOR LYRICA, SHE SEEM SO SWEET, IM NOT MAD HER, I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAMEHING MOVE ON.

6. Pat

December 9, 2019 at 8:07 pm

I mean Pam did say men do stuff because of women. That was ignorant. But she can’t have all the blame. A1 is a grown a-s man.

7. Velma

December 9, 2019 at 9:45 pm

I know that’s a reality show but that’s people real life they’re the ones should take it more serious than they do stop opposing others look within yourself try loving more than hating looser make excuses winners compromise.why marry if you’re going to cheat that’s not love.
    All y’all need Jesus.

8. Natasha Johnson

December 10, 2019 at 3:55 am

Lyrica been cheating too did y’all not forget about Safarree, and rock star, and the side dude, Lyrica is not innocent and A1 taking all the heat cause she is Ocean mom, and Lyrica G be knowing it to, at least Pam do blame them both.

9. CE-CE

December 10, 2019 at 5:07 am

A1 IS FULL OF S*** JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE CAST. Y ANYONE WANTS TO AIR THEIR DIRTY LAUNDRY JUST FOR A PAY CHECH IS BEYOND ME. GET A REAL JOB, KEEP YOUR BUSINESS PRIVATE & STOP MAKING FOOLS OF YOURSELF. SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO PERSONAL & SHOULD BE KEPT PRIVATE PERIOD!

• Sexy T

December 10, 2019 at 12:53 pm

I feel that the parents need to stay out of it.Lyrica didthings to and she trying to blame A1. She kno she want A1 she just acting like that cause her messy a-s mom around if i was A1 ill tell her we need a divorce her a-s is something serious Al did admit he did wrong but she want all pn social media half naked with a cookie monster no respect at all A1 just need to just take care of Ocean and let her go cause she aint nothing but prombles he trying to get his family back together and she kerp bringing up old stuff he never do her like that A1 please go on with your life cause she aint going to do right listen to her mom she need to stay out yall business and i dont blame A1 mom ill take up for my son to when yall trying to double team h