Quantcast
'Love & Marriage Huntsville' Recap: Marcus Confronts Martell + Melody Gets Even with Latisha

‘Love & Marriage Huntsville’ Recap: Marcus Confronts Martell + Melody Gets Even with Latisha

Love and Marriage Huntsville Season 2 Episode 2 Recap

Photo Credit: OWN

On tonight’s “Love & Marriage: Huntsville,” Melody was quite busy. Not only did she give birth to her and Martell’s fourth child, but Melody’s working on debuting her skincare line.

Just weeks after giving birth, Martell and Melody host an event showing off the line. However, things go left when LaTisha decides to show up. Melody didn’t invite her and moves quickly to make sure her stay isn’t long.

Meanwhile, Martell’s ready to move past his affair with his mistress. However, Melody’s brother Marcus confronts Martell about this. Apparently, this isn’t the first time Marcus had to have this talk with Martell. Despite this, Martell decides to get Melody a push gift.

Martell also meets with Kimmi about Maurice confronting him at the baby shower. Kimmi also continues to give Destiny a very cold shoulder.

Here’s the recap for, “Melody’s Pregnancy Special, Part 2.”

A.J. is a publisher and writer for Urban Belle Mag. A.J. has a passion for HBCUs, learning technology, and reality tv.

1. saywhatnow

July 19, 2020 at 2:15 am

I get Kimmi not wanting to speak to Destiny after what happened at the baby shower. However, I believe that MBrace event was a prime opportunity for Kimmi to speak to Destiny and show her that she is not her for the BS. Instead, she fans the flames and gives Destiny more unneeded ammunition.

Martell is trash and his incessant need to keep lying about what transpired is tiresome. And I honestly believe that Melody and Martell played this role to keep the show going. Their interactions this season are forced.

The producers forced Tisha to show up. I was not missing her irritating voice. I’m glad she got put out.

• Anonymous

July 19, 2020 at 9:14 am

Yeah Kimmi and Maurice have the best relationship out of the three couples. And I really like Kimmi because she stays out of things that have nothing to do with her. Maurice is very biased. I get it because Marsau is his brother but it’s annoying.

2. And What?

July 19, 2020 at 8:26 am

You shouldn’t show up to events you’re not invited to. Why not call a person first and make sure it’s okay before popping up uninvited?

3. Blackrose

July 19, 2020 at 8:26 am

Putting Latisha out was extreme.
    From a view perspective Kimmie and Maurice are the closet to a sane relationship. He wanted to move their son in without even considering she did not sign up for being a full time parent again but they may have the best chance
    Marsau and Tisha- They dont seem in love. I know as a married couple you dont want to sing love songs every day but he seems to think she should feel lucky she was chosen by him and should play her role. I also think he doesnt think she is intellectually his equal.
    Melody and Martel…i dont even have to explain them. We all see it.

July 19, 2020 at 8:32 am

I’m not understanding LaTisha’s reasoning. If you want to repair a broken friendship with someone, how is the best way to do that showing up to an event you’re not invited to? That’s not how it works. If you’ve been taking shots at someone on social media, showing up to their event with no invite is messy, not positive.

5. Tea

July 19, 2020 at 9:01 am

UB, I see you put a poll about Latisha being kicked out on your IG. Can you post a poll on here too? I’m curious about the answers. I also don’t think Melody was wrong to kick her out. Yeah, she could have been sweet and let it be, but LaTisha was rude to crash the event no matter what she said her intentions were. Also, Latisha’s mom is very messy. I’m sure Maurice would have plenty to say and finger-wagging to do if Mel or Matrell’s mommas acted the way Wanda does.

6. Gloria

July 19, 2020 at 9:34 am

Melody was not wrong. I’m tired of Latisha being made out to be a victim all the time. Her and her husband are messy just like the Holts are.

7. Miz Rose

July 20, 2020 at 2:32 am

Yes Melody and Martell are acting so fake, and I’m sure it’s to keep the show going. You know Melody is not happy especially after Martell went live to apologized to his girlfriend. Now all of a sudden happy wife?? 🤔 Don’t think so.

The brother Marcus(a cutie)ain’t no joke when it comes to his sister. Martell is a sneaky liar and Marcus called him right on out.

Good for Latisha getting escorted out, how you gonna talk trash on social media about the Holts and then show up acting brand new??🤔 Marsau is gonna get you for going, just watch. 😂😂😂 Because Marsau control things and wants Latisha at home with his scared self acting like he’s guilty about something. Mother-in-law Wanda come on now you being to extra.

Kimmi and Maurice the better couple. Except Maurice needs to stop trying to defend Marsau. I know that’s his brother but he gonna be the cause of that can of worms to open up. 😂😂😂

I really thought this show was going to be a great positive no drama, no ghetto mess show. A little disappointed.

• Janice Beamon

July 20, 2020 at 11:26 am

Everybody in the entire picture is a little guilty about something except Melody. Yeah you have to cut ties with certain friends. It’s just like that. But, the soap opera needs to go away.

8. Fawn

July 20, 2020 at 7:58 pm

Melody is an adult bully. She should be setting an example to young upcoming women on how to carry themselves professionally. She has a flip mouth. She is rude and crude. She is not a good example. She act just like the popular girl in highschool that makes fun of everyone.. Both her and her husband are purposely causing problems with other cast mates marriage as a deflection and that is wrong..

• Debra Jackson

July 20, 2020 at 8:17 pm

I’d love to know why you think it’s okay for a grown woman to show up to an event she’s not invited to after she’s been dragging the person who’s throwing the event on social media. Latisha doesn’t even like Melody but she has no problem showing up anyway and causing problems while she once again tries to use Melody for networking purposes That’s rude and bullying behavior in my book. Good on Melody for kicking her out. You people can’t take an Alpha black woman. Oh well.

• Jackie Wilson