Quantcast
'Married to Medicine' Star Dr. Heavenly Kimes Spills Tea on Mariah Huq & Quad Webb

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Dr. Heavenly Kimes Spills Tea on Mariah Huq & Quad Webb

Photo Credit: Bravo

Mariah’s exit has been messy.

Married to Medicine” fans have been hearing a lot about the show despite it not currently being on air. This is due to the fact that the drama hasn’t really stopped. A good bit of it surrounds the rumored changes to the cast for the upcoming season.

Weeks ago, Mariah Huq revealed that she didn’t receive a contract for season 8. Dr. Contessa Metcalfe would later throw some shade her way, too. But Mariah would speak on the situation weeks later in an interview.

Mariah made a lot of accusations. She said that the producers didn’t allow her to wear a hijab when she filmed her green screen interviews. Mariah also said that the drug accusations made by Quad Webb were used to push her off the show. She also planned to sue because she alleges that despite what was in her contract, she was not allowed any say so in the spinoffs.

So she thinks she’s being treated unfairly in comparison to the white creators of the shows on Bravo. A lot of fans agree, so a petition has been created and it has already amassed thousands of signatures.

It was also rumored that Quad was also fired.

Contessa wasn’t really feeling the accusations made by Mariah. In an interview, she said that there’s more to the story. And there are things that happened behind the scenes that fans don’t even know.

As for Dr. Heavenly Kimes, she said Mariah’s accusations were truths mixed with lies.

Mariah isn’t the only one that speculation continues to follow. It’s been rumored that Quad Webb will not be on the upcoming season. Although Quad told people not to listen to the rumors, the rumors just won’t go away.

Interestingly enough, Heavenly had some interesting things to say about Mariah and Quad recently. She also addressed the gossip about their fates on the show.

August 16, 2020 at 11:55 am

No Mariah and no Quad means this show is about to flop something crazy. Oh well. It was good while it lasted. I also think that as book smart as Heavenly is, she lacks common sense. She immediately assumed it was Mariah who put the tracker on the car but it could have easily been one of Damon’s rumored side chicks for all she knows. She’s always saying she thinks most men cheat and she wouldn’t leave if he cheated. I think that says a lot.

August 16, 2020 at 11:57 am

Heavenly contradicts herself a lot and I catch her in lies quite a bit. I don’t even have the energy to do it today. I just advise people to not believe everything that comes out of her mouth.

• Brenda Gregory

August 17, 2020 at 10:49 am

Quid, Could of been gone after, Dr.Gregory went his own way..She is not married to medicine any more.so why is she trying to stay on the show??

• Marshe

August 18, 2020 at 7:13 am

I agree , i dont like her, greg should come back with another woman, get married an pregnant an throw it out on the show in quad face, lololololololol

3. Natalie

August 16, 2020 at 12:11 pm

It’s always something but not a good something. Someone is always tearing someone down to have a step up or make themselves feel better I guess🤔.
    Unless Quad has proof of the c-caine accusation on Mariah, she can be sued for defamation. But it seems Mariah has blown a lot of smoke about lawsuits and the fire hasn’t caught yet. Is she procrastinating🧐?

• Diamond

August 16, 2020 at 12:16 pm

For the same reason Nick Cannon hasn’t sued Viacom yet. Do you not understand how long it takes to actually get a suit together to sue a major corporation like that? I read about a man suing Bravo not too long ago and his suit took years to happen. The same goes for major production companies. It won’t be a quick process.

4. Ms. Jackson

August 16, 2020 at 12:14 pm

Heavenly is talking a lot of sh-t. We’ll see how those ratings look though.

• Marshe

August 18, 2020 at 7:16 am

Dr heavenly old, an boring an old fashion.dont no how to dress, her sloppy draggy lips an squeaky voice

5. Kimberly

August 16, 2020 at 12:20 pm

This woman lies so much but will tell you all day everyday that Mariah is the liar. Anyway, I see her ego has gotten so big she can’t help but tear down Mariah every time she gets. All I know is since Heavenly thinks she’s the star of the show, she better keep those ratings up because two of the fan favorites are gone now. Purveyors of Pop has to be one of the dumbest production companies of all time. So they’ve sabotaged the Houston show, the LA show, and the Atlanta one is next. Fools.

6. Rainbow

August 16, 2020 at 12:23 pm

People aren’t going to watch this show like that with Mariah and Quad gone. Who thought this was a good idea?

7. Pretty Girl

August 16, 2020 at 12:25 pm

So that tea that came out earlier this year was accurate. It was said Mariah was fired because Heavenly and the others wanted her gone. Welp, I won’t be watching. I’m kind of glad to be done with this show though because it’s too negative anyway. I can finally find something better to watch. And I think I’ll get back into scripted shows. These reality shows are all terrible now and too nasty.

• WANDA

August 18, 2020 at 1:48 pm

I AGREE… SO MUCH MEAN SPRITED WOMEN OF COLOR WHOM DO NOTHING BUT TALK ABOUT EACH OTHER, CRITICIZE AND LIE… NOTHING BUT PURE MESSY BITCHES…

8. Janice

August 16, 2020 at 6:20 pm

Dr. Heavenly Kimes, is absolutely the ^Dumbest~Most ^Illiterate~^Unintelligent talking ^Dentist___She talks like an uneducated ^Hoodrat___Her conversation RE: Mariah and Quad is totally useless. She may possibly be talented in the field of ^Dentistry___However, when she opens her mouth….All ^Ignorance falls to the floor. Heavenly, is such an embarrassment to all ^Dentist.

• Harriet Nettles

August 18, 2020 at 8:23 am

Right!

9. Teresa Ann Toliver Johnson

August 16, 2020 at 6:20 pm

Heavenly I am over her. I hope she gets fired. I don’t think I will be watching this show when the season starts.

10. Patricia

August 16, 2020 at 7:00 pm

I will not be watch the show be they fired no Mariah. I will not watch no Mariah

• Elayne

August 18, 2020 at 3:02 pm

Mariah and Quad are the two ladies that made MTM interesting if they are gone they might as well cancel the show, I know I will not be watching if itd Heavenly that I’ll be watching. BRING MARIAH AND QUAD BACK

11. Alice ahaynes

August 16, 2020 at 7:13 pm

I avree100 percent i will not be watching this season or any season in tne future until tbey vet rid of heavenly & conetessa

12. Linda

August 16, 2020 at 7:13 pm

Who wants to watch a show with Heavenly, Toya , Jackie, Simone and Contessa 😩😩😪😪😒

13. Pearl

August 16, 2020 at 7:40 pm

Heavenly is so full of stuff, you can smell her from miles away, Mariah was right, so they all did want her off the show, I had a feeling they were all secretly going in against her, how pathetic, I will not be watching.

14. Black Women lets Build Each other UP

August 16, 2020 at 10:42 pm

Jackie, Contessa and Heavenly needs to be remove immediately. For them to be professional women of color they give us a bad name and look. Please ladies if you care about Black Lives! Step down! You are not Setting a great example for our youg future doctors coming up or youngster coming up. Jackie keep saying she want to empower women! REALLY! By bringing one of your black sisters down when at one time you did not like her or Quad when they were buddies. But I see the real Jackie! KICK A SISTER, WHILE SHE DOWN☹! Contessa you go and speak to young kids at your alma mater and how to overcome and make it in this world, then you show them on national TV how low down and dirty you are (wow). You went against Mariah before you even got a chance to know her you lied on Toya made headway with Toya just to make yourself reverent on the show.. Heavenly just a poor excuse for everything. Her daughter smarter then she is. She just a big copy cat (she talks about Toya but copies all of Toya ideas, actually she not the only one you will all see if you watch and they show. I want be watching no more). The LA Doctors are more classy! I sort through with reality.

15. Nikki

August 16, 2020 at 10:46 pm

I agree witj you all. Bravo us making a big mistake getting rid of Mariah. They are picking apart of M2M and Atlanta Housewives. If Mariah is gone, I’m gone.

16. Zelda

August 16, 2020 at 10:57 pm

The show won’t be the same without Mariah and Quad, especially Quad.

• Marshe

August 18, 2020 at 7:19 am

No quad needs to go, she is NO.MARRIED TO MEDICINE WIFE THE TITLE OF THE SHOW, SO SHE DONE QUALIFY

17. Renee

August 16, 2020 at 11:16 pm

Deavenly last name suits her Krimes AKA Grimmy. She’s so jealous of Miarah. Brovo made a huge mistake hiring Deavenly

18. Annie

August 17, 2020 at 8:36 am

I donnot believe anything Heavenly says and if that were true we all know she would have been said something all summer while she was in her raggedy a-s closet with nothing to do but talk about married to Medicine

19. Linda

August 17, 2020 at 11:50 am

Heavenly is and always have been jealous of Mariah I mean look at her she’s drop dead gorgeous and Heavenly is very intimidated by her. I won’t be watching

20. Barbara Ginn

August 17, 2020 at 3:28 pm

I hope that Quad return.she help promote.fashion.she know how to bring.if she isn’t own the show i want be watch it.The other. People or bording.

21. Sharee Williams

August 17, 2020 at 5:14 pm

I will definitely not be watching without Mariah on the show. How could Bravo possibly keep boring ass Cone-tessa and let Mariah go. I hope Quad is really gone cause she completely lost sight of her beginnings and thinks she better than people. And Heavenly is the most messy person on the show. I’m sure they kept her because they know she’ll keep the drama going. Her husband calling her “Buddy” is still the funniest thing to me. Once Bravo see their ratings down they’ll bring Mariah back.

August 17, 2020 at 5:15 pm

Actually there’s nothing to learn from these women, “Married to Medicine”. They spend all their time tearing one another down , aiming to knock out the nucleus of the group. Bravo should kick out all the Dr back to their various practices and let the group be compose only of women who are married to drs. Medical Doctors speaking in this manner on the show is horrible. I don’t think I’ll watch again this if changes are no made.

• Meshawnda

August 17, 2020 at 7:01 pm

%100 agreed its embarrassing how Heavenly is carrying on.

• SandraG

August 17, 2020 at 11:19 pm

Heavenly should be ashamed of herself
      If you have to make others look small to make yourself look big. Guess what watch the show by yourself Heavenly. Im out want be watch in the show. P..S you are not a nice person Heavenly

23. She She

August 17, 2020 at 10:44 pm

I will not be watching because of Heavenly big mouth. Bring back Mariah and Quad

24. Malissa

August 17, 2020 at 10:56 pm

It’s wrap for me, Mariah and Quad was the show. Ratings will drop

25. Vivie

August 18, 2020 at 2:19 pm

Btw why I’d Dr. Contessa still on? To me she treats her seemingly good husband horribly just for a storyline and to have a reason to leave him to pursue a same sex relationship. Js

26. Beverly

August 19, 2020 at 9:15 pm

I will not be watching the show because I like Mariah and she makes the show. Dr Heavenly sucks and is an instigator and has a nasty mouth. She was probably just jealous of Mariah and Quads friendship. The ratings will go down without Mariah🤷🏽‍♀️Dr Heavenly, Contessa and Quad needs to go😡not Mariah. And Contessa just react off off Heavenly. You ladies need to go and Mariah needs to stay🤷🏽‍♀️

27. Lynette Eaglin

August 19, 2020 at 11:02 pm

I want Mariah to stay on the show. She started with the show and I love the way she so class for herself and how she represent her family. I miss her and Quad friendship. They were so funny!

28. Jan

August 23, 2020 at 4:03 pm

Mariah helped to create a show to depict the lives of professionals. She gave the ladies an opportunity to show themselves as living well rounded ,educated, professional and demonstrating a life of success. Give others some perspective of the benefits of education good professions, supportive spouses, friendships, community support and improvements.Help others remain True to themselves .Decency was Totally Lost Along The Way. You portrayed yourselves poorly in most areas. Mariah was treated as though she was a Non factor.JACKIE , CONTESSA , and HEAVENLY were unreal. Contessa even showed her ungrateful , horrible attitude toward her HUSBAND. They only saw lights camera and I’m shining forget anything else.Contessa was awful to a lady the PERFECT DR. JACKIE had treated horrible.Anyway all of you should remember what you do unto the least . “But for the grace of GOD THERE GO I”. I will not speak on Heavenly again It will take too much to get her to even think about how hurtful and awful she take pride in demonstrating.It is what she strive to do daily lie, destroy,decieve, and disrupt peace.HEAVENLY, JACKIE AND CONTESSA ARE GOOD FOR EACH OTHER. The three of them will never be honest about situations. Say something, change it, rather than face facts and state the truth they run away and lie..
    If I didn’t look I don’t know”test results “, other discussion “I didn’t hear. “You put me in it” “I don’t want to hear it”. Lies, deceit, superiority main characteristics. Those three deserve each other they are without honor. The new Jackie (same as she has always been, real deceit showing.) need to get a grip she showed her true colors with Buffie and look who was ready to fight FOR HER even in her wrong. Jackie has always had a mean spirit.
    Tried to play so nice I have NEVER BEEN FOOLED BY JACKIE. But REAL REALITY IS ON THE WAY. When your garden grows you will see what the three of you SOWED.

29. Doris

September 5, 2020 at 3:40 am

I won’t be watching to Married to Medicine anymore because of what they did to Mariah especially Heavenly she’s conniving, a betrayal, and a liar. Jackie is a snake and Contessa just a follower. If Mariah is not on the show I won’t be watching it anymore/