Entertainment

Trina Braxton Shows Love to Traci Braxton’s Husband Kevin Surratt

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

There’s been a lot of drama between Traci Braxton, Tamar Braxton, and Towanda Braxton.

Braxton Family Values” star Traci Braxton isn’t in the best place with her sisters. In fact, her issues with Tamar Braxton erupted the last couple of seasons. While the family was in Napa Valley to celebrate Tamar’s birthday, there was a lot of tension. The men noticed this. So Towanda’s boo Sean Hall and Tamar’s ex David Adefeso urged the sisters to hash things out. To no surprise, things went left after that. Traci ended up storming off once she became heated. In her absence, the sisters began talking to Traci’s husband Kevin Surratt, Sr.. And he explained that Traci has been struggling since the contract situation. Things have gotten worse over time.

At some point, Tamar became agitated. And she called Kevin out about his criminal record. Then she and Towanda expressed annoyance about Traci not being over the contract situation.

In response to this, Traci became even angrier. She later called Towanda a snake. And she told Tamar that she makes it hard for people to love her.

Family issues have spilled over onto social media.

At the beginning of the current season, Traci revealed she’s not over the Napa Valley drama. In fact, she wanted some time away from her sisters to work out her feelings. But things only worsened at Trina Braxton’s wedding. And after the episode aired, Towanda not only dragged Traci but she dragged Kevin, too.

Interestingly enough, one person who is on good terms with Traci and Kevin is Trina. She showed love to Kevin recently as well.

1. Senora

November 24, 2020 at 12:13 pm

Thanks Trina for wishing the man your sister loves, your brother-in-law a Happy Birthday.

• Peacemaker

November 24, 2020 at 5:12 pm

I just wish y’all would come together and realize we only have each other for a minute the bible said here today gone tomorrow, it’s hard to believe ya’ll are Christians where is the love I really think y’all need to come together and pray I stop watching your show it’s very embarrassing,because ya’ll the last black family with a platform to show how we act as a family sure we have problems but as a Christian family we forgive pray and we move on but when you sell your soul to the devil you must pay up!!! When it comes to people, they will do anything for money this is so sad I really thank God for my sister’s this is very, very sad😥😥😥😥please give the devil back what belongs to him and depend on Yahweh the only true and living God,the road ya’ll are on is not the right road please find your way back to the road of happiness🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

• Ann

November 24, 2020 at 5:55 pm

Thanks Trina for being the responsibe one through the mess. I always loved your demeanor. Congratulations chil and stay over there with your hus…band! ( Tell Towanda to chill, she use to be cool).

• Jess

November 24, 2020 at 6:53 pm

Yezzzz

• Sunshine

November 24, 2020 at 9:32 pm

Towanda has become very messy lately.

• Ke ke

November 25, 2020 at 7:52 am

Towanda the devil himself.
            She have always been Jealous of all the sister’s because she doesn’t have a important role. This is show should be cancelled giving African American such a bad name. Love Toni Braxton, Trina, Tracy. The other two devil’s need to be put off the show. Tamar mentally unstable like Donald trump and towanda Just boring as H-ll.

• Sherri Faulk

November 24, 2020 at 6:22 pm

I agree with you

• Candie👑

November 24, 2020 at 6:31 pm

Amen🙏

• Jess

November 24, 2020 at 6:52 pm

Exactly

• Alice Carter

November 30, 2020 at 1:08 am

This is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. You are so right!

November 24, 2020 at 12:16 pm

Trina in my opinion has always been the most compassionate sister.

• Patricia

November 24, 2020 at 1:55 pm

Yes and going through things as well. Everyone need to realize this family is going through a test depression is present anxiety and acceptance. Toni just started really being on the show. They was taught not to like their father from season one over a 10 year divorce at that time. It seems they hold on to things that anger them and keep them distant. Traci holding on to something over 26 years ago when her anger is toward her husband and son that’s what stopped her career 26 years ago. Noone is excepting their truth.

3. Blackrose

November 24, 2020 at 12:27 pm

Traci is crazy. Thats about it. They all a little off but Traci allowed her anger and insecurities to make her a full loon.

• Shannon

November 24, 2020 at 12:37 pm

It’s absolutely disgusting to call someone “crazy” or a “loon” for having mental health issues. This is why so many people in the black community don’t want to get help now, they fear being labeled negatively. It’s sad to see you talk about another black woman this way. Traci is hurting and Tamar tried to kill herself recently. They have both been vocal about negative comments upsetting them. Both get the brunt of the criticism. Have some empathy please.

• Renee

November 24, 2020 at 12:57 pm

I agree. The whole Braxton Family from the parents to the children have issues. At least Traci is seeking help. The sisters always talk down on her. I recently started following Traci and she is BOOKED & BUSY. She really doesn’t need the TV show and she can SING!!!! Traci and Trina are my favorites and it really all boils down to the fact that Traci has always had a relationship with her father and Wanda and they don’t like it.

• Renee 2

November 24, 2020 at 11:36 pm

I totally agree with you. It’s sad that they also let fame cause them to act this way. They are all very educated young black women and they choose to let Wetv cause them to be so bitter toward each other. Part of their show is stripped. They trying to say Traci is not a true Braxton’s then what do that say about Mrs Evenly. If Tamar said that about Traci then she need to think of what she is calling her mother, because that won’t make Mrs. E no better than Mr. Braxton.

• Ellison Roseburr

November 25, 2020 at 11:24 am

I agree Tracey remind me of myself.my family is just like that my sisters continue to try me but it ain’t happening not having it I am true to myself and others I don’t hide nothing what comes up comes out tracey keep being you and trina thank you for staying out of it

• I'm Over It

November 24, 2020 at 1:12 pm

The Tamar situation really irked me. People dragged Tamar for years, okay?!!!!! Then when she tried to kill herself, they came online with their fake prayers and sympathies. I am so tired of it.

• Idele

November 24, 2020 at 1:54 pm

Well said Shannon 👏

• Rochelle GlennWhite

November 24, 2020 at 3:30 pm

Well written 🙏🙏

• Cynthia Rivers

November 26, 2020 at 1:10 am

Praying for them all

• Teecee

November 25, 2020 at 7:05 am

THANK YOU SHANNON!!! WELL SAID HUN

• Coffy Landry

November 25, 2020 at 7:28 am

Well said Thank you! I suffer from Mental Illness.

• Nola

November 24, 2020 at 12:45 pm

Just…wow. To write something like this on such a positive post smdh.

• Gwendolyn

November 24, 2020 at 9:11 pm

Yup

• Diamond

November 24, 2020 at 9:24 pm

I’m not sure why you’re so judgmental. Everybody has issues. And more people struggle with mental health than you realize. I’m sure you’re far from perfect, you’re just benefiting from not being in the spotlight.

4. Isabel Emerson

November 24, 2020 at 12:28 pm

Family should keep their issues off of social media. You don’t to say I am sorry when they can’t hear you. Take your feelings off your sleeve and ask yourself what do I bring to the drama table learn to listen.

5. Shannon

November 24, 2020 at 12:41 pm

Props to Trina for always trying to be loving, understanding, and positive. It’s how we should all be.

• Darcia Nicole Wilson

November 24, 2020 at 6:41 pm

I Love Trina she is my favorite braxton sister . Toni is one that I like too.
      Trina don’t pretend she don’t hold back .

6. Barbee

November 24, 2020 at 12:56 pm

Trina is so sweet.

7. Ms. Jackson

November 24, 2020 at 1:29 pm

Trina ain’t with the bullsh-t. You can tell she just wants a peaceful life with her new husband.

• Beverly Williams

November 24, 2020 at 1:57 pm

I agree. There’s a whole lot of mental and emotional issues with the family. I’m still trying to comprehend how Tamar was molested for a decade by a family friend without no one knowing! Mommie? Daddy? Big sisters? Where were everyone? No wonder she has issues.Tracy wears her heart on her sleeve.Everyone wants respect.And why are they talking about her husband? Aren’t they divorced? No relationship is perfect.You are SISTERS not a fly by friend! Stop it!!!

• Tasha

November 24, 2020 at 3:14 pm

I remember an interview where it came out that Traci and Tamar were both molested by the same side of the family.

8. Diane M Moore

November 24, 2020 at 3:04 pm

Traci, needs lots of mental help! Case and Point! She is on the verge of a serious Mental Breakdown.

9. Gail C

November 24, 2020 at 3:17 pm

All families have issues…life is all about making decisions. There’s is playing out in front of the world. When you do reality tv, that’s what you sign up for….now fellas, let them ladies work out their differences. The husbands need to STOP trying to fix their relationships…let them girls work it out. And Traci has to heal. Time does heal all wounds if you’re open to it…how about Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the WISDOM to know the difference

• Darcia Nicole Wilson

November 24, 2020 at 6:38 pm

Awesome And Amen !!! So True Traci really needs to give herself a break She will never geal if she continues to dwell on the Past
      She is Human It’s Traci Move on Your Son and Husband Is A Blessing !!! Traci has enough money to get herself singing and to get a contract she has to find her Strength !!!

10. Paulette

November 24, 2020 at 4:23 pm

There’s so much talent in this family that each of them could successfully do their own thing. Whatever they choose.
    They have an excellent platform to shine. Sad to see all the chaos between sisters!

11. Barbee

November 24, 2020 at 5:24 pm

Trina is the truth. 💕

12. Candie👑

November 24, 2020 at 6:38 pm

This is all BS!!!what ppl do for money if u can sing why do a reality show embarrassing ur mother’s parenting skills.i myself have 7 sisters nd 3 brothers, we all have our ups nd down but never do we disrespect each other or our spouses.this is so corny!!nd Toni i live u girl but get out of that show NOW!

13. Denise Warren

November 24, 2020 at 8:05 pm

Im getting tired of how they teat Traci, she has always been treated like the black sheep and its not fair nor is it right. Toni you show favoritism with Tamar and sometimes i think you are just as guilty as the others because they look up to you and all you need to do is speak up and say that’s not cool how we treat Traci. I do give Trina credit because she’s honest and she loves all of her sisters and she accepts them the way they are. And your mother should be over by now about whatever happened between her and the father, it makes no sense to me her attitude about Ms Wanda and her X. It’s called forgiveness!!! I could say more but I won’t, I’m tired of the foolishness in this family! You can do better so better or shutdown the show, all of you are too old to act the way you do, where is the LOVE!

14. lisa

November 24, 2020 at 10:57 pm

Traci your sisters wasn’t laughing at you i truly believe that.tamar stay out of tracis face.

15. Trice

November 25, 2020 at 9:11 am

I Love the Braxtons all of them. I want them to start over fresh wipe the slate and forgive each other. I think it is time for some peace because a lot have happened. They don’t have a reason to be jealous of each other they are all great. When they realize that they are greater together some Big things gone be happening. I know they are glad they don’t know me personally. I wouldn’t have all that mess going on too real for that. So get together and let that beauty shine cheers to my girls @Them Gorgeous Braxton Sisters

16. Wanda Tolbert

November 25, 2020 at 9:57 am

What I really don’t understand is, why would Traci be jealous or angry about not being in the group back in the day. They weren’t even successful! I think something else is bugging her and will eventually come to light…

17. Belinda

November 25, 2020 at 1:14 pm

I’m so happy that one of Tracy sisters is standing up for her and being a mature individual, you can be honest and still love each other, you don’t as sisters need to take sides, just be real and when someone is wrong let them know,no love loss, please get it together and check on Tracey don’t let her go down the same road as Tamar.

18. Kay May Jay

November 26, 2020 at 9:14 am

When Traci starts to attack Von then Trina will sing a different tune.

• Tasha

November 26, 2020 at 9:19 am

This comment makes no sense. Why would Traci “attack” Von? Von doesn’t get in the sisters business and he’s respectful. He’s also not trying to gain fame and attention from being with Trina. Von also doesn’t come around and film everything when he comes around the family like Sean does. It’s not Traci who has a history of attacking everyone else’s relationships and significant others, that would be Tamar. In fact, Tamar was called out for this in the earlier BFV seasons by ALL of her sisters. Kevin is the one who constantly gets attacked by Towanda and Tamar. So just say you don’t like Traci and go.

19. Luna

November 26, 2020 at 1:42 pm

These ladies are very talented,but their singing careers are dead because of their bad attitudes,all this fighting with each other is so stupid ,they are embarrassing themselves I stop watching the show.All money 💰 is not good money.