Entertainment

Gizelle Bryant Says Karen Huger Destroys Families & Monique Samuels’ Binder Wasn’t New Info

Photo Credit: Bravo

Wendy Osefo isn’t sure the slate can be cleaned with Gizelle Bryant.

Gizelle Bryant doesn’t understand why Wendy Osefo went off on her for discussing the cheating rumors with Ashley Darby. They will discuss this again on the upcoming episode of “Real Housewives of Potomac.” Mia Thornton’s event is the place where this topic and others are addressed.

In a preview, Wendy explains why she was so upset by Gizelle’s actions. “What I’m saying is at the core of this, I still feel as though if you were my friend, you would have come to me first.” Gizelle agrees that this is where she went wrong. “And that’s what I said I apologize for. That’s the only I apologize for. When I was talking to Ashley and we were discussing it, I said I need to talk to Wendy.”

She also says that Wendy should have come to her respectfully to discuss what was said to Ashley, “I have always come to you in a place or spirit of love. I feel like that’s what should have happened after you talked to Ashley.” This is something Wendy can understand, “Yeah. I receive that.” Askale Davis and the others then wonder if Wendy and Gizelle can now move forward.

In a green screen interview, Wendy says, “I don’t know if there’s any bouncing back with Gizelle. I think it’s let’s play nice for now but I think it’s temporary.”

Monique Samuels and her binder are discussed.

Gizelle brings up the fact that she’s been accused of trying to tear down families. In her opinion, that is what Karen Huger does. “But just for the record, as far as like, ‘Oh, Gizelle’s around here trying to destroy families,’ that’s not me. That’s Karen.”

Candiace Dillard is clear that Gizelle is referring to Karen and Monique Samuels making some accusations about Jamal Bryant. Both women accused Jamal of seeing another woman while he was supposed to be back together with Gizelle. So Candiace questions if the binder moment at the reunion is what caused their latest breakup. “I have to say this because I’ve been thinking this for a while about what happened with Jamal. And the things that were brought up and I wonder if maybe the way that stuff came out and the people were talking about it…Karen was included in that…if that had anything to do with you and Jamal kind of going your separate ways?”

In response to this, Gizelle says, “No. That wasn’t new information for me.” Candiace asks, “About the girl, the woman?” Gizelle confirms, “Yes, yes.” And Candiace has to question why Gizelle wasn’t upfront sooner, “So why didn’t you say that?”

Check out the preview below.

1. Ummm

September 11, 2021 at 9:21 am

Some of you need to stop writing novels in the comment section. It’s a reality TV show for God’s sake!

2. Michelle

September 11, 2021 at 10:35 am

I think Gizelle is lying.

• Bee

September 11, 2021 at 2:09 pm

Of course.

3. Trina

September 11, 2021 at 12:41 pm

Gizhelle is lying, you could tell by her reaction 🤣. When ever the heat is on Gizhelle she stops talking and likes she about to have a stroke. Karen didn’t really bash her about Pastor Holy Whore, she asked where was he, why no one has seen him, was the relationship real or for show. It was for show. She didn’t know that man was already dating someone else. Gizhelle is the one who every season has went after someone else relationship,her best friend Robyn’s.

September 11, 2021 at 1:04 pm

I’m interested in Gizelle’s answer to Candiace’s question.

5. Gabriella

September 11, 2021 at 2:17 pm

Gizelle is lying it’s so obvious. You could see it all in her face at the reunion she was bothered. She’s trying to save face but just take the L and move on. Does she not realize by saying the info isn’t new makes her look worse.

6. Xtra

September 12, 2021 at 12:16 am

Karen is rotten to the core, she talks about other peoples marriage’s as bad as Gizelle, she was always talking about Jamal living in the phone and having a baby with someone else when he was with Gizelle, and Karen is also a LIAR! Also Karen has put down other marriage’s. It’s strange how the blogs have certain people they will attack and another person does the same, but they did nothing wrong.

7. Unodosblessed

September 12, 2021 at 4:55 am

Gizelle is lying, if you pay attention to previous footage she talked without Robyn previously several times as if it were a gossip session amongst besties. Then on the trip where Ashley could attend she pulls Ashley to the side and then changed her delivery of giving the message to Ashley. I honestly don’t think that Ashley was being messy when she informed Wendy about her conversation with Gizelle. I’m a Ashley fan and I’ve seen her be pretty and messy but what she did do is not waste any time and went to Wendy alone. Wendy has been on edge with everything to where she retaliated on Ashley when she should have respected the fact that that she came directly to her versus Gizelle knew how Wendy was going to respond. If Gizelle wasn’t fetching she could have gone to Wendy privately not on air when she found her info out but no she did her rounds while airing. Now to cover her own backtracking a-s she said she apologized for not coming to Wendy 1st what she didn’t apologize for is bouncing around with the info while filming. So her apology means squat and every Rhop member who is married she has found a way to deliver scandal in their homes just when it is recorded and aired. They all know when they are being filmed but Gizelle knew what she was doing and tried to do nothing privately or peacefully. She and Kenya from Rhoa are just alike in so many ways. Both are beautiful on the outside but when they encounter someone just as beautiful but are beautiful on the inside and out neither can compete. Misery loves Company. Can’t be the total package just on looks. Story-line-dead.

• Xtra

September 14, 2021 at 6:39 pm

I never denied Gizelle being messy, I believe Karen is just as messy, just better at the game.

8. Diva

September 12, 2021 at 7:32 am

Gizelle just wants to minimize that dragging she got from Monique. I understand though. Never let your enemy see you sweat.

9. Shay

September 12, 2021 at 10:27 am

Chile…..GizHELL needs to stop it. Monique cracked her face with that binder on the Reunion. She actually had a melt down that Bravo didn’t show. Gizelle said so herself on the Chat Room show before the reunion was aired. Take the L as one commenter said above and move on wit ya messy self! Gizelle Lacking Bryant as Wendy said! LOL