Entertainment

Jamal Bryant Responds to Gizelle Bryant’s Father + His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend Speaks Out

Photo Credit: Bravo

Jamal Bryant was a hot topic at the reunion.

People are still talking about part one of the “Real Housewives of Potomac” reunion. On the episode, things got rough for Gizelle Bryant. Karen Huger applied pressure, but it’s Monique Samuels who left Andy Cohen speechless. Monique pulled out her binder and read aloud a text message exchange Jamal had with a female pastor. Allegedly, in one of the texts, Jamal said that his reconciliation with Gizelle was just for TV. so Monique went on to call Gizelle a fraud and she even called Jamal “Pastor Holy Wh*re.” She also said that after Gizelle has entertained different men since the show’s inception, she surely hoped Jamal would at least show up at the reunion.

To make matters worse, Karen then asked Gizelle if Jamal was coming. And Gizelle said no.

Although Jamal seemingly said he was too unbothered to respond, he apparently changed his mind hours ago. And it was a pretty messy Facebook Live video that been making rounds on social media.

He had a lot to say, too.

After Gizelle Bryant’s father slams Jamal, he responds.

Jamal addressed Gizelle’s father Curtis Graves dragging him on the show, “It was disparaging remarks made by my father in law, Mr. Curtis Graves, who is 83 years of age. He’s 83 years of age and unlike many, I was raised old school. And you never disrespect elders. I honor him. He’s an amazing man that’s had incredible accomplishments. And he has every right to feel protective over his daughter.”

He addresses his ex-girlfriend.

When it comes to the text messages and ex-girlfriend who contacted Monique, Jamal said, “There’s some clarity that needs to happen. I’m not married, I’m not engaged. Some of you have a strong relationship with language. You can’t have a mistress while you’re single. So I never had a mistress. Of consequence, she has never been to visit me in Atlanta. Never been to New Birth, never been in my home. I’ve never been in her home.”

Jamal went on to say that he has some text messages he can show as well. And he said nothing “immoral” happened between them. And that things “did not work out” between them.

Chris Samuels wasn’t spared.

Jamal said, “On Sunday, for the first time in five years, I’m inviting my audience to watch the reunion, Housewives of Potomac, where you’ll see Monique’s husband try to attack my wife, my ex-wife, and Robyn. And security had to be called and he had to be subdued. I am very concerned. Monique, you all have my phone number as you expressed on the show but I had you all’s address. And because of grace, I didn’t respond to that.”

He continued, “Chris, you’ve got to take care of CTE.”

Jamal then said that Chris’ teammates reached out to him, “Some of your former teammates contacted me. They’re concerned. They said Jamal, please, don’t respond because CTE is a progressive, degenerative, disease from a history of trauma to the brain.”

The pastor made another accusation, “And so just last week, you had an outbreak, again, of verbally assaulting a black woman in Safeway. We have the footage of that.” He continued, “I’ve tracked down your pastor so that all I’m saying is in love so that your pastor can get the help that is needed. And that is necessary.”

Check out the clips below.

After Jamal Bryant’s video went viral, his ex-girlfriend had some things to say, too.

Of course from here, things only got messier. The ex-girlfriend, who had been in contact with Monique had some things to say to Larry Reid.

To no surprise, she addressed Jamal saying nothing immoral happened between them. She said, “I think he should define what he meant when he said nothing immoral or unethical…and then so again, so based on how he responds to that, that’s from Jamal’s purview. And I don’t think that you spend time with someone for eight years and how he would try to sum up that this was not…there definitely had to be something…you just don’t deal with someone for eight years and there’s nothing at all.

She added, “We can pull phone records. The response I was responding to was what was stated by Gizelle that was Jamal and she had been in a relationship for two years. The text that you received that came from Jamal was in August of 2019 that stated this was for reality TV. So again, I think the question to put all of this to rest is did he send the text stating that this was for reality TV or not. It’s a simple yes or no.”

1. Wow

December 17, 2020 at 3:23 pm

Ah. It’s clear now. I used to feel sorry for Gizelle and hated how Jamal did her. But now I see why they were ever together in the first place. They are just alike. Two vile human beings who will defame anyone with a straight face and no remorse. They are a match made in h-ll. And to think, I used to love Gizelle and couldn’t stand Monique. I truly lacked discernment back then.

• Ms TeTe

December 17, 2020 at 3:29 pm

The man clearly states he’s single! 🤦🏾‍♀️ Just more embarrassment for Gizzy G! My goodness! 😩😂

• Pat

December 17, 2020 at 3:53 pm

Exactly, Gizelle and Jamal are just alike. I’m just glad most people see through their bullsh-t.

• Audrey

December 17, 2020 at 4:31 pm

Why is that so His responding in kind to what was said about him and Gisselle he has a right to explain his side too. They dragged his name thru the mud in the d-mn binder did you not e levy him to defend himself . He is a man first and what he did and who he did in the past is well known we all k ow he has other children and he has had other woman Monique should have thought about that before she bought her binder and put him in the woman’s mess . Chris isn’t exempt so they are all fair game and the ex girlfriend just sounds like a bitter woman after 8 years he is going to get back with his ex wife Gisselle . Please I am glad he spoke out Monique act like she didn’t do anything and trying to take the focus off of her but this is getting it out of hand

• Wow

December 17, 2020 at 4:47 pm

Audrey, respectfully, please miss me with the bullsh-t. I’ve been watching this show since season one. Gizelle is not a victim. She came for Chris and Monique first. I didn’t notice the colorism aspects of this show at first, but it’s blatant now. A lot of you Gizelle fans want the brown girls on this show to sit back and take the mistreatment from the light skinned girls. And frankly, I’m sick of it. Gizelle is a bully. She’s evil and has bullied multiple people on RHOP, including Monique. Monique responds and you people want to make her out to be some demon. Again, miss me with the bullsh-t. If Monique, Wendy, or Candiace did half the sh-t Gizelle did, y’all would drag them all over the internet. Gizelle is awful. She uses her looks and lighter complexion to advance in life and only likes dark skinned women she can control. Anyone who doesn’t get in line is made out to suffer. Jamal isn’t a victim either. He’s an awful person and a joke of a pastor. Monique highlighting his behaviors is in response to Gizelle saying Monique is an awful mother who she and Jamal can’t be around because they must protect their images. Jamal making this video didn’t help him at all. So defend it if you want to but he embarrassed his church even more. New Birth continues to be laughed at.

• HARTCT

December 17, 2020 at 5:06 pm

Excatly !!

• Wow

December 17, 2020 at 5:28 pm

💕

• Quay

December 17, 2020 at 5:12 pm

WOW it sounds like you have a serious hangup yourself, you sound somewhat delusional, what are you talking about? Gizelle gets dragged all the time, she gets attacked more than anyone on the show by people like you.

• Audrey

December 17, 2020 at 6:56 pm

Thank you she acts like she is family with them I think she is a dark skinned woman just by her answers My opinion is just that my opinion Miss her with that bullsh-t is so over the top

• Gwen

December 17, 2020 at 10:59 pm

I totally agree‼️

• Meg Thee Diva

December 17, 2020 at 5:16 pm

Thank you Wow!!!!! Gizelle’s fans are the worst!!!! The stay using anti-black words with Monique, but wouldn’t dare fix their lips to say the same things about Robyn who has been aggressive multiple times on the show. Let’s also not forget how Gizelle demanded Candiace apologize to her for dragging her on Twitter when Gizelle came for her first. I hate that Candiace gave in and became her puppet. So much colorism!!!

• Wow

December 17, 2020 at 5:32 pm

The absolute worst just like Gizelle. And don’t be too disappointed in Candiace. She did that to stay on the show. She’s not blind to what Gizelle is. It’s just that Andy has made Gizelle the face of this franchise even though she hasn’t earned it. So Wendy and Candiace play along to keep their jobs. Gizelle is the weakest face of a franchise I’ve ever seen. She has no iconic one liners, legendary reads, or stand out moments. She’s Andy’s favorite because of what she looks like. That’s it. It was interesting he brought up colorism when he’s a culprit himself.

• Elizabeth

December 17, 2020 at 7:57 pm

I was done with Gizelle, Robyn, and Wendy when they tried to say Monique is representation for all black women. That was ignorant and there is no place for respectability politics.

• Me

December 17, 2020 at 9:56 pm

Robyn has literally got in Ashley’s face at a restaurant while people were there eating. Gizelle stood right next to her and shrugged. Robyn has threatened to beat up Ashley multiple times, Gizelle shrugged and never called her violent. Candiace throws a knife, Gizelle and Robyn are soooo offended and demand she apologizes. Monique assaults Candiace, Monique is terrible and needs to be off the show. The colorism is real.

• Rachel

December 17, 2020 at 7:06 pm

Wow I completely agree. And you will be attacked and degraded for saying this because that is always how black women are treated when colorism is discussed. This is why Andy asked that question, and the question wasn’t about the cast, the question asked if the viewers are colorist. And some of the viewers are indeed colorists, especially those who are fans of Gizelle and Robyn. They are very nasty with how they talk about Monique and I kid you not they sound like racists. Yet, they are black. This is one reason why RHOP will never be as big as RHOA. The viewers have issues. Who wants to go on a blog and read anti-black comments all day long from black people? It’s too much colorism, classism, and anti-blackness coming from the fans. There is no reason to get on here and use the same language racists use. These people are sick.

• Wow

December 17, 2020 at 7:25 pm

I see you’re paying attention. More people are waking up and I love it.

• Pat

December 17, 2020 at 7:31 pm

They honestly look goofy as f-ck making classist and elitist comments. With the wealth gap between black people and white people looking the way it does, black people have no business being classist. Their desire for the proximity to white validation is embarrassing.

• Jules

December 17, 2020 at 11:11 pm

Yall now all of a sudden this is about colorism. We will never be great as a people as long as you all buy into this foolishness. Candiace was aggressive, Wendy was aggressive and Robyn has been in the past but hey this season Ashley was right, Wendy was aggressive. How can people not acknowledge. Every thing has to be about color and race with some people. I can’t even take some people serious.

• Lee

December 17, 2020 at 11:23 pm

Exactly. They gaslight the h-ll out of you when you talk about colorism. Problematic black people deny colorism and sound just like white people when they deny that racism exists.

• Elizabeth

December 17, 2020 at 8:00 pm

Speaking of colorism, how is it that Candiace and Wendy understand what colorism is but they don’t acknowledge their elitism?

• Me

December 17, 2020 at 9:53 pm

Wow you are absolutely correct. Gizelle lies/plots on people, laughs at people’s problems, and causes chaos, and her supporters and her will say it’s not that serious and just good TV. Monique and Candiace do the same, and they are called evil and vindictive.

• Twirl

December 17, 2020 at 10:13 pm

Y’all ever find it interesting how Andy loves Gizelle but loathes Kenya? Similar positions on their shows but he treats one better than the other. Kenya has to earn her seat next to Andy but Gizelle never does! Gizelle gets away with barely filming with Jamal but Kenya was fired for getting married away from the show. And she wasn’t hired back until Marc agreed to film!

• Im Saying

December 18, 2020 at 8:23 am

This right here.

• Lizzie

December 17, 2020 at 11:01 pm

I didn’t agree with the colorism thing when they brought it up at the reunion, but some of y’all are making some interesting points. I’m going to start paying more attention now.

• Moongirl

December 17, 2020 at 11:06 pm

If you ask me, Gizelle and Robyn should have been pressed about colorism just as much as Ashley was. The fact that both are still on the show is colorism in itself. And Gizelle causing h-ll all these years and not getting dragged until season five is definitely colorism. Kenya, Candiace, and NeNe were definitely treated as villains early on.

• Anonymous

December 17, 2020 at 11:35 pm

Facts 🙌🏾

• Quay

December 17, 2020 at 5:03 pm

I agree Audrey, well said!

• Audrey

December 17, 2020 at 6:58 pm

Thanks

• Shannon

December 17, 2020 at 5:24 pm

No, Jamal does not have a right to respond. He’s a pastor. Everything he did in this video was sinful. If he was a Black woman, people like you would call for the end of her career as a pastor. Yet, he gets to move to another church after fornicating, adultery, and having babies out of wedlock. It truly amazes me how women like yourself will turn a blind eye to men like this.

• Queen

December 17, 2020 at 7:22 pm

Shannon, this is so true.

• Gwen

December 17, 2020 at 10:57 pm

I agree

• Gwen

December 17, 2020 at 11:00 pm

So true‼️

• Trina Walls

December 17, 2020 at 11:28 pm

When he chose to be a messenger for GOD, he had to put aside desires of his flesh. He is always suppose to put the building of God’s kingdom first. He is supposed to dwell in sinfulness. I wrote supposed because for what I see Pastor Jamal is not doing any of this. His response was not very Godly,or pastoral. Pastor Jamal basically admitted to living a sinful life and proud of it.

2. Hater

December 17, 2020 at 3:29 pm

Jamal is a shameless and compulsive liar like Gizelle is. It’s obvious they faked being back together. It benefited them because Gizelle wanted to keep her job, and Jamal thought it would clean up his image. Meanwhile, he had multiple girlfriends. Anyone who goes to this man’s church should be ashamed of themselves.

3. Toni jihnson

December 17, 2020 at 3:31 pm

This is what a good Christian , especially a Pastor does,
    talks about someone with a medical problem instead helping? Jamal your a Wh-re like Monique said and who are the lost souls that follow your sorry a-s! Black people stop defending these lowlifes who give good Pastors a bad name. New Bethel you should be ashame to have him as your Pastor(7kids)!

December 17, 2020 at 3:33 pm

🤦🏾‍♀️

Was this supposed to help Gizelle and hurt Monique? He said he’s single and confirmed he wasn’t really in a relationship with Gizelle. And how does he know what happened at the reunion when he wasn’t there? 🥴

The funny thing is him doing this just stretched out the first part of the reunion. Gizelle was trying to get Monique fired but Jamal is helping her keep her job because now we’re talking about Monique again. Some people play chess and others play checkers. 😂

5. Ms. Jackson

December 17, 2020 at 3:39 pm

Jamal needs to shut the f-ck up because he made sh-t worse. That unbothered post was the best route to take but he’s too vain to make good decisions. Like Gizelle, he used this video to try to discredit people who told the truth about him. The problem is he and his wife are overwhelmingly disliked at this point. So they are getting dragged even more now. New Birth should be embarrassed. They just can’t get it right. They love demonic pastors.

6. Natalie

December 17, 2020 at 3:41 pm

ALL OF THEM ARE TOO OLD FOR THIS CRAP!!!!
    As a Pastor, if it were not true then why did Jamal respond to it? He has a history of being a “CHEATER CHEATER PUMPKIN EATER” according to his ex-wife who are GF&BF now. I guess the pickins are slim now and he knows the right words to say to woo Gizelle back. HIS OWN DAUGHTERS DONT WANT HIM BACK WITH THEIR
    MOTHER. Is the thirst that real Gizelle? She’s come full circle now. Oh yeah I almost forgot about Gizelle’s Father…no blessings from him…ever.

7. Tea

December 17, 2020 at 3:41 pm

I believe Gizelle’s dad 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Marilyn

December 17, 2020 at 4:47 pm

Right, he comes off as very credible! He is not featuring the shenanigans at 80+ years old.

• Rene

December 18, 2020 at 10:54 am

I agree as well with her Dad

8. Jasmine

December 17, 2020 at 3:44 pm

Why?! All they had to do was sit quietly and let people talk until the reunion became irrelevant. How ignorant is this man to not understand how awful this makes him look as a pastor?!

December 17, 2020 at 3:45 pm

Times like this I really understand why millennials are leaving the church in droves.

10. Pat

December 17, 2020 at 3:54 pm

What a joke of a pastor.

11. Ciara

December 17, 2020 at 3:55 pm

New Birth this is who y’all want as a pastor? Smh. If he thought this live would help him and hurt Monique, he’s sadly mistaken. Not only did he prove Monique’s point but he completely threw Gizelle under the bus and tried to save his own behind. He’s a narcissist. Both him and Gizelle were made for each other.

12. Veronica

December 17, 2020 at 3:59 pm

This is what happens when people let jealousy steer them in the wrong direction. All this because Karen and Monique have emerged as the clear fan favorites. The haters thought they could link up and push them both off the show with that overrated fight. But Monique and Karen came to the reunion prepared. Jamal isn’t helping things with that video. He’s been getting dragged all day.

13. Zodiac

December 17, 2020 at 4:08 pm

So to sum it up, Jamal and Gizelle lied about being together for a storyline. So his real boo of 8 years sends Monique receipts, and Gizelle orders Jamal to do damage control by lying on Chris. I can see why Gizelle and Jamal were married. Neither one of them has any morals. Yet, they have their noses up in the air like they are some type of black royalty. They are so thirsty for fame it’s pathetic. Bravo better be paying Gizelle millions to act as desperate as she does to keep her spot on RHOP.

14. Kimmie

December 17, 2020 at 4:17 pm

New Birth went from having a pastor accused of molesting boys and teenagers, to one who feels the need to sew his oats with any woman who will let him. Why does this church not feel like it deserves be led by someone who actually is capable of leading their own life. The guy is just lowlife trash! If he was a man or a man of God he would have called Chris directly and expressed his concerns. Cowardly children hide behind post, adults confront and resolve issues with the person they have the issue with.

What does the Bible say about gossip?
    Bible verses related to Gossip from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance. Ephesians 4:29 – Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Proverbs 16:28 – A forward man soweth strife: and a whisperer separateth chief friends.

Jamal might want to spend some time with his bible, clearly he needs too!

15. Alicia

December 17, 2020 at 4:18 pm

Don’t tell me that this was what Gizelle thought would really get people on her side before part 2 of the reunion. My goodness, she really miscalculated. The man said he was single. That means Monique told the truth and that relationship was just for TV. This doesn’t make Gizelle or Jamal look better in any way. And to make Chris seem like some lunatic slowly dying from brain damage is hilarious. Never mind that these bitter women were going around saying his son isn’t his. He has no right to be mad about that though, right? No! He’s just dying from CTE! Ugh, I can’t stand Gizelle, her crew, or this fraudulent pastor here. They are all liars and do too much gaslighting for me. They need to bring in some new ladies for Karen and Monique to film with so I can fast forward through the mean girl crew’s scenes. Can’t stand them.

16. Yeah I Said It!

December 17, 2020 at 4:28 pm

LOL. How did he not realize the binder he was holding was upside down? In his attempt to shade Monique, he just highlighted that he had no receipts and she had all of them. It’s fitting that his binder was nearly empty too.

17. Mona

December 17, 2020 at 4:32 pm

And not one receipt was given. Jamal had multiple opportunities to clear his name but refused to come to the reunion and refused to show any receipts in this video. He looks stupid. Another L for him and Gizelle. I’m giggling that Robyn liked this video on IG like it did anything. She continues to go down the wrong road being Gizelle’s side kick.

18. Elizabeth

December 17, 2020 at 4:39 pm

Typical fake Christian pastor. Anyone who follows this man is a fool.

19. Marilyn

December 17, 2020 at 4:42 pm

His whole response is pathetic and did not help his nor Giselle’s case😔 just sad. And suggesting that Chris is abusive due to CTE is not the way to go. We would have seen some indication of that by now, sir. I know Giselle is at home with a epic bout of diarrhea right now, po thing.

• Gia

December 17, 2020 at 5:23 pm

Regardless as to whether anyone agrees or not everyone has a right to tell their side of the story. Jamal should be heard just as well as every one else. Do not agree with Jamal’s life style, but the women did drag him in the middle of their disputes. Big Chris Samuels does act like a lunatic.

• Marilyn

December 17, 2020 at 6:04 pm

When and where did Chris act like a lunatic, pre tell? Just like Jamal, if u had receipts u would have furnished them.

• Gia

December 17, 2020 at 9:35 pm

Marilyn I don’t have to have receipts, keep watching.

• Me

December 17, 2020 at 9:44 pm

Marilyn, Chris hasn’t acted like a lunatic. It’s just that whenever anyone gets upset about something foul Gizelle has done to them, Gizelle and her supporters will label that person crazy. It’s part of the colorism situation Wow was referring to in her comment.

• Sabrina

December 17, 2020 at 6:29 pm

I’m waiting too, when did Chris act like a lunatic; he barely even films so did I miss his lunatic behavior?

• Marilyn

December 17, 2020 at 7:29 pm

Chris Samuels loves, respects, cherishes, and provides for his family. Robyn, Candiace, Giselle are jealous of that. And Wendy thinks by syncing up with the hateful clique secures her Bravo spot. All four of them are so transparent. Candiace’s husband is ok with wearing a condom with his wife and living in her mom’s home…that tells u a lot about him right there. Robyn has to beg a man to marry her for years on end. Giselle hasn’t had a man with genuine interest in her since the show started. I could go on…

• Audrey

December 17, 2020 at 7:04 pm

I agree with you He is a human and she put his name out there all in the name of taking the focus off of her She had the fight with Candice Why is she coming for Gazelle instead of Charisse She knows Charisse has the goods on her and the truth I don’t understand why people get upset when you have a different opinion then them Grow up at the end of the day they’re all over the place over a TV reality show

• Gia

December 17, 2020 at 9:48 pm

I agree,its not that serious, a lot of these ladies who are making these comments sounds like they have deep seated anger with the colorism bullsh*t, and love pointing the finger, to not deal with their own insecurities they don’t look at the right and wrong, because they are to hung up on the colorism nonsense.

• Candace

December 18, 2020 at 5:38 am

Did you miss the part where she said “word on the street, Monique is having an affair with her trainer, and baby Chris may be his”… Charisse didn’t say that on NatTV… Giselle did… Even if she heard it. She repeated it… and she deserves every bit of Karma that comes her way

• Idele

December 20, 2020 at 12:54 am

How can you say that?? Have you been been in his company, or are you his Mistress? Oh I get it, yr a freind of Gizelle, Candace, or Robin

20. Linda

December 17, 2020 at 5:16 pm

Let us all pray for New Birth Church, to get it right. This doesn’t put their Church in a good light. If Gizelle and Jamal want to air their dirty laundry, than he as a Pastor should step down and stop dragging his congregation through the mud. This Church has already been dragged through the mud. Lastly, what is New Birth waiting on? Every day they delay in asking Jamal to step down is bringing their Church down. Stop the nonsense and get back on track, to serve the Lord’s people and share God’s words. Amen!

21. Lee

December 17, 2020 at 5:26 pm

He can slander Chris all be wants but Jamal’s reputation is legendary and not in a good way. Chris Samuels and Chris Bassett are the best husbands on the show. Jamal is awful.

22. Amanda Anderson-Niles

December 17, 2020 at 7:00 pm

When commenting, please do not use personal attacks while responding to other readers. Do not call other readers hood rats, ghetto, hood, or any other derogatory words on here. Please stick to the topic of RHOP and understand that that kind of speech is not necessary to express your points. Repeat offenders will be banned from commenting. Thank you.

23. Shay

December 17, 2020 at 7:16 pm

What a sad little black man. Inviting people to watch the show?!! Dude you are beyond pathetic and a looser. No wonder your ex-father in law doesn’t like you or your own daughters!! Did you not have enough common sense not to respond and hold on to a LITTLE dignity? You KNOW everything she said was true and so do alllll the women you’ve slept with in the congregation and had babies with. You out her slangin D like its air. It seems like anybody can have you unprotected and all. Just because you’re single doesn’t mean don’t stop git it git it! You weren’t single when you were married to Gizellous and playin house with any woman that smiled at you. Word on the street is Dude you and yo green eyed fraud Boo look crazy. YOUR CONGREGATION MUST BE SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!

24. Peachy

December 17, 2020 at 7:39 pm

These comments didn’t disappoint.

25. Barbee

December 17, 2020 at 8:08 pm

Jamal is a mess smh.

26. Hershey

December 17, 2020 at 8:16 pm

I was just watching Roland Martin and Jamal was on there discussing Chadwick Boseman. I had to turn the TV off. You can be terrible but still get opportunities as long as you’re a straight black man. 🙄

27. Hershey

December 17, 2020 at 8:22 pm

Oh and Shannon is absolutely correct. If Jamal was a black woman with babies everywhere and clapping back at reality stars like this, New Birth would have fired her the same night she made this video. Wait, never mind. New Birth would have never hired her in the first place. 😒

28. Fashionista

December 17, 2020 at 8:24 pm

Any pastor who behaves like this would never be my pastor.

29. Annette slaughter

December 17, 2020 at 8:31 pm

I am so sick of Black Women tearing each other down. I don’t watch any of the housewives any more

30. Linda

December 17, 2020 at 9:11 pm

As Gizelle would say, “word on the street…” I heard that New Birth allegedly, asked him to step down. Has anyone else heard this today, on one of the blogger site?

• 404

December 18, 2020 at 8:32 am

If that church was smart they would. But it’s a whole bunch of fools there so I doubt this is true.

31. Me

December 17, 2020 at 9:47 pm

First Robyn, now this. The green eyed losers are desperately trying to play victim and change the narrative. The court of public opinion still isn’t in their favor though.

32. Bee

December 17, 2020 at 10:04 pm

Has Gizelle not enjoyed dragging other people’s husbands on this show? I guess Jamal needs to watch the show from season one. If he’s so against mess, he should be against everything Gizelle has done on the show. It’s the constant ignoring of Gizelle’s actions for me. Is he a pastor or fame wh-re? Can’t be both. I can’t take him seriously.

33. Ratchet Queen

December 17, 2020 at 10:33 pm

LMBO! This man is a joke.

34. Trina

December 17, 2020 at 10:50 pm

Pastor Jamal said that he doesn’t agree with reality tv,nor does he approve which he and Giselle has discussed since the beginning. Yet, he does an 30 minute response to what he said was not the complete story on Church time. Pastor Jamal admitted that he and Giselle faked a relationship for reality TV. Pastor Jamal said that the Lady didn’t give Monique all of the messages of how they ended. Pastor Jamal said he wasn’t cheating or had a mistress because he is not married. Pastor Jamal admitted to fornication which is a sin. Jamal admitted to gossiping and being a gossipmonger,he repeated and spread rumors about Chris being abusing Monique and others. He said that he was told that Chris has CTE. Pastor Jamal admitted to breaking all the commandment. His Facebook live didn’t help him or Giselle. Pastor Jamal needs to revisit his calling.

35. Deeper Than That

December 18, 2020 at 12:38 am

Y’all all over the place…

They’re ALL WRONG

Giselle for her reference and saying Monique baby was possibly not Chris
    Monique for not having courage all season to come for Charisse nor Giselle, but instead unleash on much smaller Candice.
    Ashley for fanning the flame of doubt and animosity between Monique and Candice simply because Michael is a perverted freak and Candice and Chris don’t like him.
    Candice for being mad at Monique and jealousy of her being Ashley’s friend and being spiteful by inviting Charise to her party.
    Giselle and Robin for fueling Candice hurt and jealousy.
    Karen for being wishy washy with both Monique and Candice.
    Wendy for defending the wrong stuff and being too all mighty.

You are all choosing based on who you like. Chris and Jamal got dragged into this hot bed of catty woman RHOP mess. It has gone too far. Monique is spending mad PR money to be right. Giselle is over using her reach to be right. Candice keeps crying and mouthing off to be right.

They are simply all wrong. There is no good behavior in any of this.

Leave the colorism and elitism, this is more about money, status and positioning.
    Karen, Ashley,and Monique all married wealthy men
    Giselle, Robin, Candice, Robin, and Wendy, the least money, educated, sorority sisters

Yeah this is pretty much over. Folk won’t be taping with one another after this.

• X

December 18, 2020 at 3:49 pm

Deeper than that, you have a d-mn good point, this is the best comment posted, I am blown away!

36. Savannah

December 18, 2020 at 8:15 am

Gizelle definitely gives off colorist vibes. Katie was given a family farm house and she has a house in Potomac that she shares with her mother. Notice how Gizelle never said Katie’s house is her mother’s house like she does Candiace. She respects Katie’s generational wealth but not Candiace’s. And she wasn’t offended by Ashley’s wealth but she’s hated Monique since she said she has four homes.