Entertainment

Kenya Moore Shocks RHOA Fans with Comments About Porsha Williams & Cynthia Bailey’s Exits

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Kenya Moore addresses the departures of Porsha Williams and Cynthia Bailey from RHOA.

When it comes to throwing shade, Kenya Moore doesn’t mind throwing plenty of it on “Real Housewives of Atlanta.” There has been a lot of talk about the departures of Porsha Williams and Cynthia Bailey. Porsha is now engaged to Simon Guobadia. So some suspected that she decided to leave because she didn’t want to deal with any negativity tied to her relationship. And when it comes to Cynthia’s exit, fans have been questioning where Kenya stands with Cynthia as of now. They had some issues while they filmed “Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip” together.

Well, Kenya addressed the next season of RHOA being without Cynthia and Porsha. And she wasn’t shady.

During an interview with PIX11 News, Kenya was asked if she cares about the departures and if she had any replacements in mind.

She said, “Well, no we care because you know they’ve been my sisters for so long…even sisters fight. They fall out and they might not get along all the time but you know, for ten years, they were my sisters…nine years, so I wish them well. I know that they’re following their happiness. And I think that’s all you can do in life is follow your happiness.”

Kenya continued, “And at 50 years old now, that’s why I’m on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ because it was a lifelong dream. So good luck to them. I love them despite it all. You fall out with your sisters but I wish them so much happiness.”

October 15, 2021 at 10:39 am

Growth.

2. Natalie

October 15, 2021 at 11:07 am

The jury is still out for me when it comes to Kenya. Her mouth has truly danced on the show and targets(Nene & Porsha & Phaedra)
    I woulda boxed her head waaay back.
    She can’t keep this act up too much longer. The right opponents haven’t been found yet.

3. Barbee

October 15, 2021 at 11:56 am

Maybe it’s just me but she’s talking like she’s not close to Cynthia anymore.

4. Morgan

October 15, 2021 at 1:25 pm

I love Kenya response!!!

5. Im Saying

October 15, 2021 at 1:30 pm

Kenya is really a nice person who’s just really good at her job. She does what’s best for the show but won’t hold grudges in real life. Kenya is so misunderstood.

6. Xtra

October 16, 2021 at 2:47 am

You have ups and downs with friends in relationships, I really do feel like Kenya truly wishes them well.