Entertainment

Porsha Williams Shades Candiace Dillard & Claudia Jordan + Denies Running from RHOA Smoke

Photo Credir: Bravo/YouTube

Porsha Williams has been addressing the backlash over her engagement.

Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Porsha Williams is baring it all on “Porsha’s Family Matters.” To no surprise, the show is focusing a lot on her controversial engagement to Simon Guobadia. Porsha has denied getting with Simon while he was with Falynn Guobadia. But fans seeing them meet on RHOA while Falynn was billed as a friend of Porsha has resulted in lots of criticism on social media. Regardless, Porsha says she is madly in love with Simon. She believes he is a great fit for her. And he accepts her for her authentic self. However, Dennis McKinley has questions about the couple’s timeline.

Interestingly enough, the show hasn’t slowed down the criticism as of yet. In fact, some people have been even more critical since the spinoff’s premiere. But Porsha continues to address things during her media tour.

While Porsha has said a lot about her engagement, she’s been addressing other things as well. She had something to say about Marlo Hampton getting a peach for season 14. Porsha also addressed Cynthia Bailey and Kenya Moore clashing on “Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip.” She discussed the “Real Housewives of Potomac” reunion, too.

Of course, some shade was thrown during her appearance on “Watch What Happens Live.”

1. Im Saying

November 30, 2021 at 10:18 am

She’s definitely not going to be on RHOA because she was scared Kenya and Marlo would expose her lies. And she’s shading Candiace’s video but she’s already more successful with the music thing than Porsha was. She also married for love and not money. Porsha can’t relate.

2. llawrence

November 30, 2021 at 10:24 am

Is it me? because I remember when Porsha was getting with Dennis she was explaining to her mother that every time she found out what Dennis had her legs opened wider and wider. Porsha goes for men with money. Porsha knows she is wrong on every level, she went after Simon while he was still married. I don’t know why her family won’t be real with her. Let’s see what they say when Simon cheats on Porsha cause he will. Simon has been married to many times, and Porsha will get her heart broken and then she will be on RHOA crying like a baby and bashing Simon.

3. Pat

November 30, 2021 at 10:40 am

Now if Candiace or Claudia drags her, I don’t want to see any whining from Porsha’s stans. We all know both have plenty of material to drag Porsha with right about now.

4. Shay

November 30, 2021 at 10:45 am

Yes mam you didn’t want the RHOA smoke. And I ain’t saying she’s a golddigger…. but she ain’t messing with no broke……

5. Peachy

November 30, 2021 at 10:50 am

Great PR answers but I don’t believe what Porsha says most of the time now. Also, as much as I did enjoy Porsha, Phaedra, and NeNe on the show, they also had an alliance as well. Cynthia, Kenya, and Kandi were just better at it.

6. Yeah I Said It!

November 30, 2021 at 12:12 pm

Candiace shades Porsha all the time so I’m not sure why some of you are angry on her behalf. She’s still mad Porsha had no sympathy after Monique gave her the dragging she kept asking for. Anyway, Cynthia and Kenya were never real friends. That should be obvious to everyone. With that being said, Porsha really screwed up her image with this Simon stunt. I doubt it will end well for them.

7. Oprah’s Wig

November 30, 2021 at 12:31 pm

She’s definitely dodging the smoke she was going to get on RHOA. Her family has actually enabled her problematic choices for years too.

8. Lisa

November 30, 2021 at 12:36 pm

Porsha will go back to RHOA if things don’t work out with Simon. That’s likely since he’s been married 3 times already. Oh and he said he cheated in past relationships.

9. TeTe

November 30, 2021 at 8:44 pm

First of all, watching this segment of WWHL with Porsha was cringy af! And I LIVE for Porsha but I couldn’t believe her answers. Porsha will get her heart broken again and Lord knows I feel horrible just typing it but it’s not going to work. Porsha already let us in on with why she was messing with Dennis. He had money. Simon has even more. She wants to marry for money and not for love. I think giving u a good idea her home is a HUGE mistake. I would of at least kept it as an investment. I don’t support her choice in this man but still praying for P. I can’t even move myself to look at her new show because it’s not real love. 🤦🏾‍♀️

10. lilyspirit

December 1, 2021 at 1:27 pm

Porsha is like a deer trapped in the headlights. She doesn’t know what to say, what to do and where to go. She’s all over the place trying to
    stay in the limelight not realizing that all publicity is not good publicity and she sure isn’t getting any of the good. Her actions speak for themselves. She needs a PR agent or a manager whatever the case may be. Her family must be so embarrassed by her behavior but reaping some of the rewards of her big paycheck. That will certainly buy silence regardless.