Amber Rose Says Her Son Sees Her Undressed All the Time + It's Helped Her Parenting

Amber Rose Says Her Son Sees Her Undressed All the Time + It’s Helped Her Parenting

Photo Credit: Instagram

Some of Amber Rose’s parenting choices have been criticized in the past, but she’s not about to let any negative comments on social media change her beliefs when it comes to raising her son.

Even if her choices make people uncomfortable.

And now she’s explaining how she uses trips to the restroom to teach her son about a woman’s anatomy and why she’s happy he sees her without clothes on regularly.

March 8, 2017 at 2:44 pm

I like Amber but it’s like the only thing she talks and thinks about is s-x. So much so that she’s already introducing her child to it. It’s just too much. There’s more to life than s-x. How does she not understand that at her age?

March 8, 2017 at 2:49 pm

I don’t think she’s wrong to be honest when her child asks these kind of questions but I have to wonder why she’s such a one trick pony. Does she not have any other interests in her life besides being n-ked, s-x and twerking? I’m just curious.

3. Lisa

March 8, 2017 at 2:57 pm

She’s annoying.

4. Shut Up

March 8, 2017 at 3:07 pm

Girl talk about something else damn.

5. Erica

March 8, 2017 at 4:17 pm

Ain’t he 4? Why does he need to know all of this now?

6. Jason r Greenspon

March 8, 2017 at 4:40 pm

Some 4 year olds are very advanced. When I was that age I could handle a lot of stuff.

7. Yeah I Said It!

March 8, 2017 at 7:42 pm

LOL. Oh Amber.

8. D. Val

March 8, 2017 at 11:35 pm

Nope. I’m all for answering questions, but you’ve also got to teach your child boundaries. You’re teaching him anatomy but you’re also creating the idea that being in the same stall with someone of the opposite sex is ok – and it’s not. Definitely not at four years old. She is so damn annoying and attention-seeking.

March 9, 2017 at 7:56 am

Nah. There’s no reason for Amber to be doing all of this. A child should be able to be a child. I’m sure she can wait until he is at least in grade school before she decides to make him a s-x specialist, right?