Kandi Burruss' Bestie Carmon Claps Back at Fans of Porsha Williams

Kandi Burruss’ Bestie Carmon Claps Back at Fans of Porsha Williams

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” stars Kandi Burruss and Porsha Williams still aren’t on good terms.

In fact, Kandi has no desire to be cool with Porsha ever again.

So it’s no surprise Kandi’s friends don’t mind throwing some shade.

And Kandi’s bestie Carmon clapped back at those who have a problem.

1. Tasha

November 15, 2017 at 12:15 pm

Can Kandi fight her own battles at all or nah?

• Porsha

November 15, 2017 at 12:27 pm

Nope.

November 15, 2017 at 12:19 pm

The thing that annoys me about Kandi is she literally likes to pretend she’s not messy at all but loves it when her friends and family do her dirty work for her. No one else on RHOA does this.

3. Lay Lay

November 15, 2017 at 12:22 pm

Why isn’t Carmon clapping back at Tamika and LaTocha Scott? I feel like Porsha has a target on her back this season because everyone knows she can’t put her hands on anyone anymore. So I won’t give Carmon credit for this. She knows Porsha can’t pop off like she wants to.

4. MISS D

November 15, 2017 at 12:25 pm

Girl bye – we aint in our feelings – we are voicing our opinion on the ish yall put out there on tv…. and I have real friends b/c i’m a good real friend – however i dont have to dislike or throw shade at a person just b/c my friend dont rock with her anymore. Not to mention Porsha didnt lie on Kandi – Phaedra did.

• Yeah I Said It!

November 15, 2017 at 5:44 pm

This. It’s amazing how Kandi’s grown friends don’t have minds of their own. I guess that’s to be expected when they are on Kandi’s payroll. LOL.

• julyol1972

November 15, 2017 at 8:19 pm

Now you know the slaves on the Kandi Koated Plantation think with Kandis brain only.

November 15, 2017 at 12:29 pm

Sigh…I think she’s the one hurt about other people’s opinions if she’s taking the time to respond to every comment in defense of Porsha. But maybe that’s just me.

6. Realness

November 15, 2017 at 12:40 pm

Carmon really needs to find something better to do. Her and everyone else in Kandi’s crew act like they are in high school. And as soon as Porsha responds and goes all the way off, they will be crying to have her kicked off the show. I can’t stand these people.

7. Oprah's Wig

November 15, 2017 at 12:49 pm

I’m so tired of Kandi and her people. Especially when Kandi isn’t even making the show interesting. The season needs to get better ASAP.

8. Twirl

November 15, 2017 at 1:20 pm

Porsha’s stans are always trying to cry foul when she gets a dose of her own medicine. Boo hoo!

• Girllll

November 15, 2017 at 8:04 pm

The same can be said about Kenya and her annoying stans such as yourself.

9. Shayla

November 15, 2017 at 1:32 pm

Does Carmon really want to go there though? Kandi’s own mother thought Carmon was a slut who was sleeping with Todd behind Kandi’s back. She may need to chill out on the hoe accusations.

November 15, 2017 at 4:04 pm

I wish Porsha would have hopped across that table and dragged Carmon like she did Kenya. Carmon may be more annoying than Don Juan tbh.

11. Yeah I Said It!

November 15, 2017 at 5:47 pm

Carmon needs to sit down. She will never be nothing more than one of Kandi’s sidekicks. I hope she enjoyed the little screen time she got.

November 15, 2017 at 7:12 pm

It’s not Kandi’s fault that she’s so loved that her friends and family have her back. That’s how it’s supposed to be. Porsha has a sister on the show. She can return the shade if she wants. But she doesn’t because she knows what Carmon said is the truth.

• please, stop it

November 16, 2017 at 3:27 pm

These friends and family also get checks signed by Kandi. She’s just as messy as the rest of the housewives but she’s a coward.

13. anon

November 17, 2017 at 12:30 am

CarBON ISNT family or friend she’s the paid help.

14. Guest2

November 19, 2017 at 7:28 pm

After watching Kandi on the last few episodes of RHOA and Xscape reality show I’m not feeling her as much as before. I feel her attitude is real stank and she plays the victim a lot. How is she and Carmon going to speak on someone else’s health issues. Are they doctors? If you don’t like Porsha .. cool. She doesnt have to be friends with her but, she’s still in her feelings over a yr later? Child pls! Who has time for all the energy needed for that? Kandi is big on holding grudges even when the person apologizes. If she can’t forgive ppl after an apology why should someone forgive her if she does something to them?