'Insecure' Star Amanda Seales Makes Interesting Comments About Black Men

‘Insecure’ Star Amanda Seales Makes Interesting Comments About Black Men

Photo Credit: Instagram

“Insecure” star Amanda Seales is no stranger to sharing controversial views.

In fact, her opinions have caused her to get called out on social media.

But her recent comments about the dynamic between black men and black women are interesting, with some debating on if she has a good point.

February 3, 2018 at 7:55 pm

Nothing but facts. Dating is so hard!

2. Viv

February 3, 2018 at 7:59 pm

She is speaking facts. A lot of it is just self hate and projection. They hate their blackness so much and have mommy issues. They stay on Twitter with the foolishness too. They can’t wait to drag us.

3. IJS

February 3, 2018 at 8:44 pm

I feel like a lot of black men are in need of some serious counseling. Some of the things I’ve seen them say on the internet is pathetic.

4. Tonya

February 4, 2018 at 7:06 am

She’s speaking truth. I once loved a man who didn’t love women only used women for sex. It took me years to realize it wasn’t me but he who had the problem. I did have a problem though,I fell in love with the wrong black man! Now I have a good black man who loves and supports me in every way. He’s my best friend!

February 4, 2018 at 9:30 am

And not one lie was told. I agree that it’s a self hate issue because while they drag us for dumb sh-t like wearing weaves, they literally worship the Kardashians. Kim just trolled black women so hard this week, but black men were on Twitter saying she’s fine and “jealous black b-tches” need to shut up and stop being jealous. You have to wonder who raised these c–ns. They lack black pride and consciousness.

6. Hater

February 4, 2018 at 9:41 am

I’ve come to this conclusion as well. That’s why a woman can’t stay with a man who has shown her that he doesn’t respect her. It never ends well. It’s better to be single than be with a dog who hates black women.

7. Bee

February 4, 2018 at 11:16 am

No lies told.

8. Ms. Jackson

February 4, 2018 at 12:04 pm

To sum this sh-t up, f-ck boys are exhausting.

February 5, 2018 at 10:22 am

Yeah black men were in their feelings about this interview too. But they need to be honest and admit that she said nothing but facts. We can’t move forward if they can’t be real and admit how f-cked up they are. Black women are so loyal and way too forgiving if you ask me. But that’s another conversation for another day.