Quantcast
Latest Ciara, Future, Rihanna and Drake Tea

Gossip

Latest Ciara, Future, Rihanna and Drake Tea

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Ciara just gave birth a couple of weeks ago but hours after her birth reports suggesting Future was a no-show while she was in labor went viral. He didn’t help the rumors when he turned up in New York hours after Ciara gave birth and performed.

But now folks are talking because they think it’s pretty disrespectful for the rapper to show up to the same club as Ciara’s rival Rihanna.

According to blogger Necole B*tchie, Rihanna arrived first around 3 am Sunday at the club, while Future arrive just minutes after. As a result, some people actually believe Future may have planned to meet Rihanna there even though they did not arrive together.

Considering neither really interacted with the other while inside the club, we don’t see a scandal forming here.

We’re thinking people may be thinking the worst about Rihanna and Future partying at the same club because there are also rumors floating around that Ciara and Future are currently on the rocks. We told you recently we found it odd that the couple cancelled their wedding date and never bothered to set another date, but sources are also telling blogger Sandra Rose that the couple is done.

Ciara subtly tried to shut down the rumor by tweeting support of Future’s latest hit:

ciara twitter

So for now, it appears all may be good with Ciara and Future, right?

In related news, fans of the Drake and Rihanna pairing were ecstatic to learn that Rihanna was spotted backstage with Nicki Minaj and Drake at the Hot 97 Summer Jam, but sources informed the New York Post that the on and off couple are still on the outs. In fact, they didn’t even interact with each other when they arrived to the same club Monday:

The couple, who had a tumultuous dating history and broke up, again, last month, acknowledged each other with a smile after Drake arrived with Lil Wayne and jumped in the DJ booth at a party following their appearance at the Hot 97 Summer Jam at MetLife Stadium.

“Rihanna was at the table in front of the DJ booth,” says a spy. “They smiled at each other, but that was it. He kept to himself and played some new songs. Rihanna danced with her friends.”

Given Drake’s recent desire to lust for Skylar Diggins in such a public way, we think it’s safe to say that Rihanna and Drake are done but keeping it friendly when they do see each other.

June 3, 2014 at 8:07 pm

I hope Ciara and Future are ok. I really don’t want him to do her like he did the others.

June 3, 2014 at 8:09 pm

I def don’t think Future and Rih are messing around. LOL.

3. julyol1972

June 3, 2014 at 8:11 pm

Not sure why Ciara thought she was going to change this Man-slut, but I guess now he planted his seed, he’s ready to do some more sowing.

4. Peachy

June 3, 2014 at 8:12 pm

Rihanna can’t stand Ciara but she isn’t that ratchet that she would do that, so I’m going to have to say I agree with you UB. As far as Drake and Rihanna go, I think they are over whatever they did have a few months ago.

5. Get Busy

June 3, 2014 at 8:16 pm

LOL Rihanna doesn’t want Future. She has more sense than that. I wish people would stop trying to make her out to be some kind of harlot. Anyway, Ciara just needs to be careful. Future’s track record with his other baby mamas are red flags.

6. Barbee

June 3, 2014 at 8:20 pm

He wasn’t with her when she gave birth?! That’s terrible!

June 3, 2014 at 8:23 pm

Future just seems like he can’t be trusted. I hope I’m wrong.

8. Ms. Jackson

June 3, 2014 at 8:35 pm

If Future was going to sleep with anyone else, it would be someone in his stable of other baby mamas. Not Rihanna. So I don’t know why people were even getting hype about them partying at the same club.

• Debra

June 3, 2014 at 10:09 pm

Agreed.

9. Tasha

June 3, 2014 at 8:36 pm

Poor Ciara. The writings are on the wall and Future will eventually do her like he did the women before her. A leopard never changes its stripes.

10. Gabriella

June 3, 2014 at 8:38 pm

I like Ciara but its only a matter of time before Future does her wrong like he did the women before her. You never plan a future with someone who has a bunch of kids and different baby mamas. I’m just saying. Drake and Rihanna really should stay together because they act just alike.

11. anonymous

June 3, 2014 at 8:45 pm

Drake will never be anything more than a “in the meantime” d-ck to Rihanna. Just saying.

June 3, 2014 at 8:59 pm

I still don’t see what Ciara sees in Future. His music makes me angry.

13. Ratchet Queen

June 3, 2014 at 9:12 pm

The jury is still out on Future. Did he ever really stop messing around with his other baby mamas?

June 3, 2014 at 9:31 pm

I love Ciara so I hope Future doesn’t hurt her!

15. Hannah

June 4, 2014 at 10:31 am

Ciara can do so much better.

16. Old School

June 4, 2014 at 10:42 am

I hope everything works out for Ciara but I don’t have high expectations for this Future person.

17. Niecey

June 4, 2014 at 11:17 am

As much as I like Ciara she knew what she was getting into when she met him. He has a load of kids and multiple baby mamas. She can’t really expect to live happily ever after with him. My guess is they won’t even get married. Smh.