Kanye West & Kim Kardashian's Marriage Under Fire, Again

Kanye West & Kim Kardashian’s Marriage Under Fire, Again

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s marriage appeared to be solid after the couple welcomed their first child together, but even North West isn’t able to keep the nasty rumors at bay.

Kim even admitted during her deposition for her divorce from Kris Humphries that she didn’t spend much time with Kanye while she was pregnant.

While the couple has always had critics who felt the pairing is more of a business one than a genuine one, Kanye certainly isn’t helping the speculation by spending Thanksgiving away from his wife and daughter.

Page Six writes:

Kanye West skipped a family Thanksgiving with the Kardashians.

The rapper — without Kim and baby North — was spotted dining at Ralph Lauren’s restaurant in Paris with two male friends Thursday.

Meanwhile, Kim was in LA with the whole Kardashian Klan at Khloé’s house.

Kanye is reportedly away working on his upcoming sneaker launch.

November 30, 2014 at 2:42 pm

I thought it was obvious that Kanye is gay and dating Riccardo Tisci. He spends more time with Riccardo than he does with Kim and Nori. And to be real, no straight man would pimp out his wife the way Kanye does Kim. He’s always telling her to take her clothes off for attention and has no respect for her. Meanwhile Riccardo gets all his time and respect. This is nothing but a business arrangement.

2. Lay Lay

November 30, 2014 at 2:44 pm

I don’t know a lot of men who wouldn’t be with their wife and daughter on Thanksgiving. But this is Kim and Kanye we’re talking about. I never really bought their “relationship.” It always seemed fake and for attention purposes.

3. Lydia

November 30, 2014 at 2:45 pm

I’m not surprised. If he doesn’t want to be around you when you’re pregnant, don’t expect that to change when the kid is actually born. I guess the rumors of them just being friends who married for status is true. And Kim doesn’t seem to miss him either.

November 30, 2014 at 2:47 pm

As much money as Kanye claims to have, he couldn’t have scheduled his shoe project better so he could be with him family at Thanksgiving?

• Yeah I Said It!

November 30, 2014 at 2:57 pm

He wasn’t there because he didn’t want to be. He’s hardly around and it’s been that way since Kim got pregnant. I knew what time it was when she was like 8 months pregnant and was holding the door for him like he was the one having a baby.

November 30, 2014 at 2:48 pm

If I was famous, I’d have to have a marriage similar to Will/Jada and Bey/Jay. Both couples will schedule work in a way that they don’t have to be apart very often. Maybe that’s just me.

6. Troll

November 30, 2014 at 2:49 pm

Bearding.

7. Seriously?

November 30, 2014 at 2:52 pm

I’d have to lock my husband out the house if he pulled this. There’s men out here with more money than Kanye and they would never be away from their family during the holidays. Either Kanye is gay or so broke that he’s needing to overwork himself now.

8. Tea

November 30, 2014 at 3:08 pm

I don’t think Kim cares as long as he can keep hooking her up with magazine covers she couldn’t secure on her own. He’s doing what she wanted him to – extending her 15 minutes and helping her get Vogue recognition. He can smash Riccardo on the side as long as he’s giving her the connections. Smh.

• Hater

November 30, 2014 at 3:44 pm

Agreed.

9. Nicole

November 30, 2014 at 3:34 pm

Poor North.

November 30, 2014 at 3:37 pm

Fake marriage.

11. Ratchet Queen

November 30, 2014 at 3:57 pm

This is starting to make the Riccardo rumors seem more legit.

12. Debra

November 30, 2014 at 4:40 pm

I don’t see the issue because Kanye and Kim have made it clear they didn’t marry for love a long time ago. They got married because they felt it would hep their careers. And it’s not like Kim’s mom has ever married for love anyway. She only knows what her mom taught her.

13. Chelly

November 30, 2014 at 5:07 pm

The cleaner must be on her holiday vacation.

14. Babygirl

November 30, 2014 at 5:10 pm

So fashion is more important than spending time with his wife and daughter? Kanye has lost his mind.

November 30, 2014 at 7:03 pm

I knew he was gay when he was all proud of Kim showing the world her p-ssy again.

16. Pat

November 30, 2014 at 7:37 pm

Damn she messed her face up. She should have held on to the face she had when she was with Reggie. That was her best face.

17. And What?

November 30, 2014 at 10:24 pm

I wasn’t expecting these two attention whores to take marriage seriously. Hell Kim has been married three times now. As long as Kanye can get her those fashion connects, she doesn’t care if he’s away all the time.