Wiz Khalifa Doesn't Regret Leaving Amber Rose

Wiz Khalifa Doesn’t Regret Leaving Amber Rose

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Amber Rose may be hopeful about getting back together with ex hubby Wiz Khalifa in the future, but it doesn’t appear Wiz feels the same way.

1. And What?

June 29, 2016 at 5:55 pm

I think this is pretty obvious. Wiz just isn’t the husband kind of guy. I think he only married Amber because he knocked her up. I loved them together though.

2. Hater

June 29, 2016 at 6:07 pm

I think grown people should know if marriage is for them or not before they get married. Maybe that’s just me though.

• julyol1972

June 29, 2016 at 6:09 pm

SNo, you’re absolutely right! Some people choose the wrong reasons for getting married.

• Old School

June 29, 2016 at 6:32 pm

I completely agree. So many divorces could be prevented if people understood this.

June 29, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Amber is going to have to wake up and realize they are probably never going to get back together.

4. Barbee

June 29, 2016 at 6:22 pm

smh sometimes I really feel like he wasted Amber’s time.

5. Music Lover

June 29, 2016 at 6:55 pm

It’s sad they didn’t work out but it’s for the best if he’s not feeling like marriage is for him. But like Hater said, people really need to know if marriage is for them or not before they marry someone. It’s just common sense to me.

6. D. Val

June 29, 2016 at 7:33 pm

I’m not surprised by this. Wiz is able to be single and know that if/when he wanted Amber back, she’d be there and willing. Best of both worlds for a man who is unwilling to commit.

7. Realness

June 29, 2016 at 7:49 pm

Well of course he doesn’t regret leaving her. Amber keeps telling the world she will take him back whenever he’s ready. When you have someone who still wants you after you treat them like trash, why would you have any regrets for mistreating them?

8. Jen jen

June 29, 2016 at 8:53 pm

Amber needs to be smarter here. He could be telling her all the sweet things when it’s just the two of them (hence why she is holding out hope of them getting back together) but acts completely different during these interviews.

9. Treasure8430

June 30, 2016 at 8:01 am

Yeah I heard that interview he is mad happy they aren’t married…..but he isn’t opposed to having more babies with her…smdh

June 30, 2016 at 4:51 pm

Amber was into him more than he was her and that’s why they got divorced. A man has to love the woman more for the marriage to last. Don’t say nobody ever told you.