Charrisse Jordan Calls Out Monique Samuels For Being Two-Faced

Charrisse Jordan Calls out Monique Samuels

Photo Credit: Bravo

We already reported that Gizelle Bryant revealed that Charrisse Jordan and Monique Samuels fell out during taping for the current season of RHOP.

And now it appears that it may be clear why.

In her latest Bravo blog, Charrisse calls out Monique for that messy blowup with Candiace Dillard.

May 10, 2018 at 2:15 pm

Monique def hyped up Candiace. So many people are coming for her neck at the reunion.

2. Jade

May 10, 2018 at 2:16 pm

She will forever defect. None of the parties are innocent, she needs to acknowledge her role in the blow up.

3. Shayla

May 10, 2018 at 2:30 pm

What Monique really wanted to do was sic Candiace on Gizelle. Charrisse was just a casualty.

4. 404

May 10, 2018 at 2:44 pm

I wonder which producer Monique made angry because these edits have been ruthless. They keep showing how much of a liar she is.

5. Chelly

May 10, 2018 at 3:08 pm

I agree that if Candiace was so offended, why did she wait to say anything? It really seems like she’s turning up now to secure herself another season.

• Yeah I Said It!

May 10, 2018 at 3:49 pm

Because she wasn’t offended until Monique told her to be. LOL.

May 10, 2018 at 3:41 pm

Charrisse was shady but I feel like Candiace’s reaction was over the top. She’s trying way too hard.

7. Get Busy

May 10, 2018 at 6:30 pm

I really am looking forward to the reunion.

8. Guest

May 10, 2018 at 9:46 pm

I think Candiance was offended but, isn’t the clap back type so, she kept it to herself. Also, bc she’s new she is still learning the ladies and getting acclimated. Monique and Ashley did egg her on however, I think she wanted to say something but didn’t know what to say. She probably practiced her answers so she could address it on the next go round.

May 11, 2018 at 10:49 am

I just don’t like Candiace or Monique. They don’t seem to understand what they signed up for. This is housewives. You throw petty shade and keep it moving. I at least thought Monique understood that but to see her tell Candiace she would have gotten all in Charrisse’s face and acted all Love & Hip Hop, I don’t think she understands how this all works either. Now I liked RHOP because they had a bit more sophistication than RHOA but I see Candiace plans on changing all of that.