Quantcast
Eva Real Housewives of Atlanta Update: The Model is the Target of Messy Rumor

Messy RHOA Gossip About Eva Marcille & Porsha Williams

Fans of RHOA know that there will be some cast shakeups for season 11.

Sheree Whitfield isn’t returning.

Neither is Kim Zolciak.

Kenya Moore may not return if she doesn’t get the money she is asking for.

But Eva Marcille is expected to hold a peach.

The model just had a baby with her politician fiance Michael Sterling.

So many assume her major storyline will center around the couple’s upcoming wedding.

Interestingly enough, blogger B Scott claims folks are accusing Eva of allegedly showing up high to film the show.

Here’s what B Scott had to say:

Eva Marcille is said to be showing up high for every event and the girls are over it. Now that she has given birth, she’s busy planning her upcoming wedding to Michael Sterling.

That wasn’t the only scandalous rumor he reported. He also claimed that Porsha’s new boyfriend is allegedly a drug dealer.

Porsha Williams is also ‘dating’ a new man. Our sources say he’s a drug dealer from Detroit.

What are your thoughts on these rumors?

1. Yeah I Said It!

July 25, 2018 at 11:25 am

So his source is Kenya. This woman is supposed to be happily married and pregnant but still finding time to spread lies about Porsha. LOL.

• My 2 Cents

July 25, 2018 at 11:35 am

Exactly. Bye Kenya.

2. Nessa

July 25, 2018 at 11:30 am

I hope Porsha really ain’t out here dating a dope boy. Eva was acting drunk on IG live the other day. I hope she’s not doing anything crazy because she should be breastfeeding.

July 25, 2018 at 11:33 am

This isn’t the first time someone said Eva is on something. The first time I heard that she was with Kevin. I hope it’s not true because I like her but you just never know nowadays. I think K. Michelle may be a pill popper. With her getting all those surgeries to remove her butt injections, she may have gotten hooked on pain meds. But she definitely acted like she was high on the season premiere. She even talked like she was high.

July 25, 2018 at 11:36 am

Porsha’s relationship isn’t even real. This is fake boyfriend number 3 for her, right?

• Twirl

July 25, 2018 at 3:41 pm

Right! *giggles*

5. Chelly

July 25, 2018 at 11:49 am

I have a feeling these pre-season rumors are going to be more interesting than the actual season.

6. Twirl

July 25, 2018 at 3:44 pm

I don’t know why some of y’all are blaming Kenya for this. She’s actually on decent terms with Porsha now and they aren’t beefing anymore. She didn’t send this out. Take this up with Porsha. She should have vetted her latest fake boyfriend better. *giggles*

• Yeah I Said It!

July 25, 2018 at 6:52 pm

Do you really want to have a conversation about someone having fake relationships on RHOA? I would tread lightly if i were you. Especially with it being such a sensitive time and all. LOL.

July 25, 2018 at 6:30 pm

I remember when Kenya swore up and down NeNe was high at the pillow talk. Those were the good old days.