Nicki Minaj Tea: Joe Budden Makes Some Serious Accusations

Gossip

Joe Budden Makes Some Serious Accusations About Nicki Minaj

Photo Credit: VH1

Fans of Nicki Minaj are not happy with Joe Budden right now.

On the latest episode of his podcast, “The Joe Budden Podcast,” he made some serious accusations about the successful female rapper.

He is convinced she is on drugs.

July 4, 2018 at 1:51 pm

He needs to worry about his own drug addiction.

July 4, 2018 at 1:55 pm

It’s not like he cares about Nicki’s health or life anyway, so it’s hard for me not to question his motives. I don’t recall him ever being a fan or saying anything nice about her. This is just more of people kicking her while she’s down.

3. Guest

July 4, 2018 at 2:09 pm

I agree with him. I appreciate him saying that and hopefully someone whose able to help her will reach out. I’m sure he knows the behavior bc he’s had a history of drug addiction. In that video she was acting very erratic. How sad.. the pressures of trying to stay relevant in the entertainment industry are probably so overwhelming. I’m sure that’s why so many get hooked or drugs and alcohol. To forget about all they have to do to have major success. They sell their souls to be where they are.. to some degree. Especially in rap and hip hop, it seems that there can only be one.. specifically, with women. It’s like the one whose on top must fight to keep the title and no one else can shine. Truly sad..

4. Jess

July 4, 2018 at 2:11 pm

It takes a drug addict to know one, so he might be on to something.

5. Lisa

July 4, 2018 at 2:12 pm

Something is up with her. The problem is who cares enough about her to sit her down and talk to her? Most of the people in her life are enablers. Her fans too.

July 4, 2018 at 2:16 pm

Is she going to have him fired too lmao?

7. Barbee

July 4, 2018 at 2:19 pm

I’m conflicted. I love her and I know there’s an industry push to take her down right now. But I do wonder if Joe is right. She’s admitted to pill addiction in the past. I just want her happy.

8. My 2 Cents

July 4, 2018 at 2:22 pm

Chile a lot of celebs are on drugs so this wouldn’t surprise me.

9. Just Sayn

July 4, 2018 at 2:41 pm

If she is him clowning her isn’t helping, but off topic that bag was very nice

July 4, 2018 at 3:03 pm

He needs to mind his own business. I also hate how much people coddle Meek. His grown a-s was probably popping pills before Nicki.

• Tea

July 4, 2018 at 3:29 pm

Meek was definitely popping pills before he got with Nicki.

• 404

July 4, 2018 at 4:20 pm

They coddle Safaree too. It’s like that domestic dispute of him hitting her in the face with a suitcase never happened. Nope. He’s the victim! No one notices the things he’s done to her. Smdh.

11. Im Sayin

July 4, 2018 at 3:17 pm

I’m over the Nicki hate train.

July 4, 2018 at 3:20 pm

Oh please. Joe has more issues and demons than Nicki ever will. This is the same man who abused Esther Baxter while she was pregnant with his seed. He needs to stop acting like he has a right to speak on Nicki.

13. Lauren

July 4, 2018 at 3:25 pm

To be fair, he said the same thing about Chris Brown. He is pretty equal opportunity when it comes to his podcast.

14. Realness

July 4, 2018 at 4:07 pm

I think if you really care about an artist’s well being, you wouldn’t use this type of situation as a way to build ratings for your podcast.

• Chelly

July 4, 2018 at 4:49 pm

This is true. Joe wanted a soundbite and used Nicki to get it.

July 4, 2018 at 4:25 pm

Him, Charlamagne and the others of the same ilk annoy me so much because they are so biased all the time. They will only call out people they don’t like. It’s the same reason Char is riding Mo’Nique so hard. He couldn’t wait to jump on the radio and say that Lee Daniels doing Dame dirty is nothing like what he did to Mo’Nique. All because she hurt his little feelings. Nicki is not the only rapper who has a pill problem. But she’s the only one he’s going to call out because he doesn’t want to burn bridges with the rappers he actually likes. And he would not have said anything about Chris if Chris was still a beloved artist.

16. Seriously?

July 4, 2018 at 4:34 pm

*rolls eyes* When did people start taking Joe Budden so seriously?

17. Lay Lay

July 4, 2018 at 4:37 pm

She could very will be an addict. But the issue I have is the timing is suspect. It’s like everyone in the media wants to bash and drag Nicki now. I like Cardi but I’m starting to wonder if Atlantic Records really is trying to eliminate Nicki behind the scenes. Rappers being on drugs ain’t nothing new. So why not call them all out?

18. Oprah's Wig

July 4, 2018 at 4:39 pm

Child Nicki is going on tour with Future, a well known drug addict and deadbeat father. Why didn’t Joe call him out too?

19. Indi

July 4, 2018 at 8:15 pm

I know Joe doesn’t give a damn about her & every body is on this Nicki hate train and coming for her for every little thing, but I think it needs to be said something is definitely up🤷🏽‍♀️She is acting erratic!

July 4, 2018 at 8:23 pm

Sometimes you have to pay attention to the message and not the messenger. She’s been really erratic lately. And between her brother being a pedo and Cardi having two number ones while she’s struggling, this is believable. A lot of people use drugs to cope with sadness.

July 4, 2018 at 8:31 pm