RHOP Season 3 Episode 16 Recap: Au Revoir Drama

RHOP Recap: Karen & Candiace Drag Ashley + Robyn & Monique Make Peace

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Real Housewives of Potomac,” Ashley and Karen get into a war of words over their marriages.

Things escalate even further after Candiace interjects to take up for Karen.

Charrisse confronts Monique about the Kyndall situation while Gizelle gets closure.

Robyn and Monique make peace.

And Candiace continues to struggle to connect with the group outside of Karen and Charrisse.

Here’s a recap of “Au Revoir Drama.”

1. Viv

July 23, 2018 at 4:10 pm

Candiace is way out of her league. She does not fit this show at all.

• Queen

July 23, 2018 at 6:02 pm

Nope. She sticks out like a sore thumb in more ways than one.

July 23, 2018 at 4:14 pm

Ashley acts like an attack dog. I really don’t understand why she keeps going after Karen.

3. Ms. Jackson

July 23, 2018 at 5:18 pm

Candiace is annoying as f-ck. She’s actually crying over people calling her a princess while other people actually out here getting dragged about their actual marriages and sh-t. She ain’t built for this show.

July 23, 2018 at 5:56 pm

I get why Ashley keeps going in on Karen. Karen is a compulsive liar and it gets really, really old fast. The thing I do respect about Ashley is she has been very transparent about her lows with Michael. Karen would never do that because her image is too important to her.

Monique really can’t blame everything on Charrisse because Charrisse didn’t force her to call up Kyndall and invite her anyway. She did that on her own because she can’t stand Gizelle. But Charrisse needs to stop acting lke she wasn’t trying to do the same thing when she was. So I agree that it was 50/50.

Candiace is not a good fit for this group or franchise. She’s too emotional and her clap backs are too low brow.

July 23, 2018 at 6:03 pm

Looks like production really put a lot of money into their trip. I wonder why they don’t do the same for RHOA?

6. My 2 Cents

July 23, 2018 at 6:39 pm

Candiace is way too sensitive! And too dramatic too. Mess.

7. Jordan's Memory

July 24, 2018 at 9:38 am

Candice is way to immature and weak for this group of woman. She is like the lil rich girl at school that nobody wants to play with and she cries about it until mom or dad pays or bribe the cool kids to be her friend. I mean seriously the ONLY thing she talks about is people calling her a Princess. Every time she speaks I find myself completely tuned out! apparently the rest of the woman do the same. lol she doesn’t have a clue about real life, working to make ends meet, paying your own bills and finding your own way, and the struggles you go through. these child literally burst into tears because they call her a princess? If that’s the worst someone could call me I would take it as a compliment. She needs to grow up and mature before she enters into a marriage and have children. That’s one thing I like most about Ashley, she may be a lot younger then the other woman but she stands on her own two feet and she doesn’t let those woman bully or tear her down. Candice needs to take a page or two from her. I hope this is her last season because I don’t know anyone who actually like her, the cast included. they tolerate her and tune her out when there is anything else too talk about.

• deb

July 29, 2018 at 2:57 pm

You called this one totally. Candice needs to go home & grow up and come back in a few years.