Entertainment

‘Married to Medicine’ Recap: Contessa & Toya Clash + Quad & Mariah Nearly Come to Blows

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Married to Medicine,” Heavenly’s crab broil becomes a disaster as the ladies dish out their issues.

Contessa confronts Toya for her actions at the party.

This leads to a war of words.

But things really heat up when Quad shows up.

Simone immediately places Quad in the hot seat, and Quad nearly comes to blows with Mariah.

Heavenly gets fed up when Quad tells her the group aren’t being real friends.

By the end of the episode, it’s clear the majority of the ladies have reached their breaking point with Quad.

Here’s a recap of “Crabby Ladies.”

September 17, 2018 at 11:29 am

Mariah and Quad have the strangest dynamic. No matter how much they hate each other you can still see that they really do know each other the best out the group. Mariah was the only one who could calm down and talk to her. No one else could. I think they did have a real friendship but being on TV destroyed it.

September 17, 2018 at 11:38 am

I’m over Quad. She signed up for a reality show but doesn’t want to be real. She is not the first woman on this show to be cheated on. She had so much to say about Lisa, Jackie, etc. but now she wants people to stay out of her business. I really think this needs to be her last season.

3. Ms. Jackson

September 17, 2018 at 11:40 am

Quad is an actress. Where are her f-cking tears when she cries? Fake a-s.

4. Nicole

September 17, 2018 at 12:03 pm

I have to say Quad deserves an Oscar. She really has a lot of people thinking she’s a victim. A lot of people.

5. Yeah I Said It!

September 17, 2018 at 12:37 pm

I don’t know if anyone here remembers when Mariah was demoted. Simone was the ring leader but Quad was the puppet master. She put the battery in Simone’s back and Simone carried everything out for her. The real reason Quad is crying is because she sees it is now being done to her. The tables have turned and Mariah is back. But Simone is pushing the group to be done with Quad. It ain’t about being sisterly LOL. Quad just hates that she’s where Mariah was a few years ago.

6. Jordan's Memory

September 17, 2018 at 12:43 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised if they had a open marriage or there marriage been over and they just together for the cameras and the check, and once she got on sister circle she felt like she don’t need to fake it no more now that she has celebrity friends, she just don’t realize shows like that don’t have longevity.

7. Over It

September 17, 2018 at 1:26 pm

Mariah was on 10 for no reason. Quad wasn’t nasty to her. She even thanked her and everything.

• Queen

September 17, 2018 at 2:02 pm

I agree and I like Mariah. She overreacted there.

8. Guest

September 17, 2018 at 1:51 pm

Wow, with friends like that who needs enemies. It is completely crazy to me that they treated Quad that way. Yes, everyone has issues and some marriage problems however, they all handle things differently. Some are more vocal and share. Quad may want to figure things out on her own. Furthermore, why would anyone feel comfortable sharing anything when you’re constantly being judged. For sure anyone would be guarded and withdrawn if they didn’t feel safe and comfortable in the space. Mariah stepped over the boundaries when she struck Quad. She was being provocative over a purse. Come on now.. she knew she was trying to escalate the issue. Straight shenanigans and nonsense. Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️

September 17, 2018 at 1:57 pm

I remember when Quad accused Lisa’s husband of being gay. But now she’s a victim and everyone else is mean girls. Give me a break!

September 17, 2018 at 2:04 pm

I’m really liking Contessa this season. Toya is being very immature and was wrong at the party. Quad is dramatic as always. Simone is basically saying, you signed your contract so you need to film with everyone else. She didn’t get a pass when her and Cecil were going through it. Jackie didn’t either. And even Heavenly is still filming after Mariah accused Damon of cheating. They adhered to their contracts no matter what. If Quad doesn’t want to do that, she needs to leave the show.

11. Kyla

September 17, 2018 at 2:47 pm

I can see where this season is going. Quad is the supposed victim and everyone else is “attacking” her. Whatever. I may need to skip through her scenes.

12. IJS

September 17, 2018 at 2:55 pm

Here’s my 2 cents. Toya was wrong to shade Contessa at the party but I’m starting to see why Toya has an issue with her. Contessa talks down to Toya, A LOT. She shades her for throwing parties for accomplishments that mean a lot to Toya. The truth is getting another win in your career should be celebrated. Contessa saying the party for was for a mediocre accomplishment was mean. Eugene and Toya obviously don’t feel that way and it was a big deal to THEM. So Contessa should have respected it. I don’t dislike Contessa, but I’m starting to sense that she doesn’t respect Toya because Toya is a taken care of housewife. If she builds the same vitriol for Mariah, then I’ll know for sure I’m not tripping.

• Ugggghhhhhhhh

September 17, 2018 at 3:46 pm

She wishes it was her. Just last season she wanted to quit work to be home with her kids but obviously her and her husband can’t afford that so she still gotta treat patients. She wish she was a kept wife and it’s oure jealousy

• Shebish

September 17, 2018 at 11:27 pm

You must have completely missed last week episode. Toya was absolutely wrong for putting this woman on a mic in front of people in a party! Toya went to far

September 17, 2018 at 5:19 pm

Simone is one of the most annoying people on the show. She’s always on 10 now. Turn it down a notch ma’am.