Kandi from RHOA Called Out by Eva Marcille & Porsha Williams

Porsha Williams & Eva Marcille Call out Kandi Burruss (UPDATE)

kandi from rhoa

Photo Credit: Bravo

Last night’s episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” still has people talking.

And many have a lot of opinions on Kandi Burruss.

On the episode, Kandi and her friends spilled a lot of tea on Porsha Williams’ boo Dennis.

To no surprise, Porsha is not happy about this. So she clapped back on social media and addressed the situation on “Watch What Happens Live.”

Interestingly enough, Porsha isn’t the only one that has beef with Kandi.

Eva Marcille called Kandi out on social media too.

1. Ms. Jackson

November 19, 2018 at 1:51 pm

Kandi is really showing her a-s this season.

2. Viv

November 19, 2018 at 2:23 pm

I’m still confused about what Eva was trying to say with that comment.

• Shady Bootz

November 19, 2018 at 3:03 pm

OMG me toooo!! I’m still lost!

November 19, 2018 at 2:35 pm

I think Kandi needs to get over her beef with Porsha. The crazy thing is she’s almost becoming Phaedra with her vindictiveness.

4. Honey

November 19, 2018 at 2:46 pm

It’s obvious Kandi will never forgive Porsha. This is all about revenge for her.

5. Shady Bootz

November 19, 2018 at 3:07 pm

Todd & even Carmon told Kandi to stay out it yet she still continue be messy. What Happened to the truce they called? And how dare she try to shade BBD when they were WAY more successful and influential than Xscape. Kandi is my fave but she is not showing herself in the best light so far.

6. CiCi

November 19, 2018 at 4:39 pm

I can’t stand Kandi this season.

7. MissT

November 19, 2018 at 5:15 pm

IMO Kandi should leave that subject alone, Porsha is making an a-s out of herself all on her own. Her body language and Dennis’ body language dont match. I feel like she really wanted a baby and to be married so she settled. Eva did make that remark about Shamea to shade her skin color. She has talked sh-t about Cynthia in every episode so far and it’s not warranted so I believe Kandy. Nene is a jealous hearted unlikable person. She’s shading Kenya and her baby but if Kenya were to shade Nene and Greg everyone would flip out so she needs to stop. Shamari is delusional and her husband is and will always be a backup singer, and not a good one.

• Noel

November 21, 2018 at 11:43 pm

To all confused parties who were probably born after 1990 and don’t remember the singing group called Blacque (spelled with a “q”) that the new RHOA member belonged to, that is what Eva was referring to when she said that Shamea was black, but not black with a “q” i.e. she liked the new girl, but didn’t click with Shamea, which is understandable after Shamea clearly came for her last season. Maybe Eva does have color issues, maybe she doesn’t, but this comment was her trying to use clever wordplay by referencing the “q”, but it fell flat. This was NOT an instance of colorism.

November 19, 2018 at 7:54 pm

Kandi is petty but let’s not act like she didn’t just expose Dennis for a fraud. He is using Porsha and she’s too thirsty to see it.

November 19, 2018 at 8:01 pm

I think Kandi is jealous. Dennis has a lot of money and can spoil Porsha. Kandi doesn’t have that with Todd and never will because her money is the reason why they now have OLG.

10. Morgan

November 20, 2018 at 9:02 am

I totally agree with everything Mss T stated… idk why Nene coming for Kenya on instagram then deleting it. Kenya not asking for attention yes Kenya stole the show with have her baby the same day as the show premiered but she had her baby early that morning. If Kenya wanna show a pic of her daughter hand etc on a Sunday ok cool. Nene needs too focus on Greg. There’s no way in hell I will exploit my sick husband for cash. IK u sign u for the show but that won’t be showing my sick husband etc…
    Kandi doesn’t seems miserable I do believe there trying to make it as Kandi obsession with Porsha. Like Miss Lawrence stated on watch what happened live how u gonna get mad u put your business out there y’all all talk about each other man. Porsha talked about everyone husband or man so sit down. Porsha does look desperate though. Her fiancé not making that much money though. Eva knows she she was talking about Shemea dark skin come on now… You’re mad cause Kandi caught and the tape don’t lie. Eva is also jealous of Cynthia also Cynthia doesn’t bother anybody so why u trying to shade her is because she’s a real Model… Eva really jealous and bitter this season I guess she needs the money cause she’s not modeling nowhere. Btw models do have big butts Tyra Banks has one but she wasn’t gonna say nothing about Tyra big butt.
    Shamari um was she on something or was the husband. She either trying to hard I thought he was quiet I’m shocked how’s he was acting with her ijs

November 20, 2018 at 11:49 am

Oh please. Eva was not shading Shamea’s skin color. She was saying that Shamari is a somebody because she’s in Blaque. And Shamea is a nobody. She could have worded it much better because she sounded stupid and everyone is confused and reaching. But I can’t help but roll my eyes at Shamea milking the situation like her a-s wasn’t extra messy last season. Much more than Eva has been.