Quad And Mariah Relationship Update: Shocking Accusations Surface

Gossip

Shocking Accusations Come out About Quad Webb-Lunceford

quad and mariah relationship

Photo Credit: Bravo

Well it’s pretty clear by now that it’s probably no hope for Quad and Mariah’s relationship to ever be restored.

Fans of “Married To Medicine” know both were best friends before the hit reality show landed on Bravo.

In fact, the show was created and pitched by Mariah.

Nowadays, Mariah and Quad have no interest in ever being friends again. In interviews, Quad stated that she felt things went left because Mariah became jealous of her success.

Then of course Mariah claimed that Quad used her to get on the show, and dumped her when more opportunities came her way.

Interestingly enough, a blogger seems to think the rift is much messier than both have admitted.

1. Troll

November 6, 2018 at 11:24 am

Sh-t just got real.

2. Deja

November 6, 2018 at 11:26 am

I don’t know. I mean maybe Lake thought Quad slept with her husband at the time but later came to the conclusion that they didn’t because her and Mariah were still close afterwards. If Quad really slept with that man, Mariah would have hated her guts and she would have never put her on the show.

• Anonymous

November 6, 2018 at 12:10 pm

Not necessarily. Remember, Mariah and Quad were best friends for a very long time. Mariah may not have wanted to end the friendship and probably pushed everyone to work everything out. That would explain why Quad asked the court to dismiss the case. The women moved past it but Lake wasn’t able to forgive her husband for whatever reason.

November 6, 2018 at 11:30 am

I see the gloves have come all the way off. It’s obvious this came from Mariah. But I’m not surprised since Quad and Heavenly are on YouTube saying Mariah should be fired for breaking the glass. They are also on Twitter retweeting how she ruined the show and should be let go for being a danger to work around. They clearly linked up to take Mariah down and she’s ready to fight back. I’m sure Damon will be exposed next. Never been a fan of Mariah. But I admire that she never goes down without swinging wildly.

• Yeah I Said It!

November 6, 2018 at 11:40 am

LOL. Are you serious? So Heavenly shouldn’t be fired for talking about people’s mothers and kids? Some of the most insane and disrespectful stuff flies out of that woman’s mouth every episode. And she did throw a chair at Mariah. If Mariah has to go, Heavenly should have been gone. Honestly, the show ain’t new to altercations. I mean Toya and Contessa almost get down to it later on in the season.

• Mo

November 8, 2018 at 3:30 pm

HEAVENLY SAYS wild disrespectful shyt. They ALL let her say absolutely any and everything without consequences.

• Always Real

November 6, 2018 at 11:46 am

Breaking that glass was self defense. Mariah was letting Heavenly know that at Heavenly’s size, she’s ready to protect herself. That’s the thing with fighting. No one has to fight fair. Someone runs up on you, you can defend yourself however you please. It would be honorable if people didn’t use anything other than hands, but that’s not the real world. Heavenly wasn’t going to get cut unless she ran up. All Heavenly had to do was sit her a-s down and keep her hands to herself like everyone else was doing that night. She got involved in a conversation that had nothing to do with her and escalated it because she’s a childish bully. She’s the same one who feels Mariah shouldn’t be offended by words, but it was Mariah’s words that caused her to act a fool that night. Hypocrite.

• Viv

November 6, 2018 at 11:59 am

Didn’t her and “Daddy” try to fight Mariah and Aydin? Oh please. If Mariah has to go, they need to go too because that weren’t classy either.

• Michelle

November 6, 2018 at 4:56 pm

Heavenly has some nerve. She’s the one who made the show negative. At least none of the women ever talked about each other’s parents and made fun of each other’s kids. Things that she doesn’t see a problem with.

• Mona

November 7, 2018 at 6:47 pm

Then she’s fake as h-ll because months after they filmed the glass breaking scene, she did an interview with Mariah and they both said they were working on their relationship. So now she’s mad and wants Mariah fired? Girl bye. This is just another calculated move by Heavenly, the fakest person on the show. She was not ever in fear of her life. She just wants a narrative to push Mariah back off the show. But they did that already and baby, those ratings were ugly. Mariah makes the show worth watching with her funny one liners. All Heavenly can come up with is “yo momma.” She’s not clever and sometimes I can’t even believe she’s a dentist.

• Mika

November 9, 2018 at 9:52 am

Heavenly is a compulsive liar. If she was really in fear for her life over Mariah having a “shank,” why did she still try to run up on Mariah afterwards and still fight her? I mean Mariah still had the glass. If someone has a weapon and you know they have a weapon, you usually run in the opposite direction for your own safety. Not only did Heavenly try to fight her anyway, she threw a chair at her too. Heavenly is lying because she wants to use this situation to get Mariah off of the show. But it won’t work because most of the cast is Team Mariah except Quad. They all know Heavenly isn’t innocent and she’s been harassing and bullying Mariah for two seasons now. So her best choice is to leave Mariah alone and find another storyline. And we’re all sick of her fake spiritual journey storyline too. She will never change.

4. Ms. Jackson

November 6, 2018 at 11:34 am

This right here is why Heavenly’s fake gangsta a-s didn’t show up to that Black Love Party. She knows Lake was going to be there and Lake will whoop her a-s. If you’re going to keep talking sh-t about someone’s momma, you need to be ready for a possible a-s whooping coming your way. I have not one ounce of sympathy for her because she reminds me of the bullies in school who said some of the most f-cked up to sh-t everyday to that one kid who ended up snapping and whooping a-s. Then that same bully tried to play victim but all the other students know they instigated that sh-t. Yeah, that’s Heavenly.

• Nicole

November 6, 2018 at 11:52 am

I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed that Heavenly goes out her way to avoid Lucy and Lake now. Hmm.

• Morgan

November 6, 2018 at 6:14 pm

Heavenly is a punk. She keeps trying Mariah because she knows Mariah can’t whoop her a-s because that will probably push Bravo to kick her off the show permanently. She won’t say none of that slick sh-t to Lucy or Lake because they have nothing to lose and will beat her a-s.

November 6, 2018 at 11:36 am

I believe Lake did put hands on her but I’m not sure if this is the real reason why. I just don’t see Mariah remaining friends with a woman who slept with her brother in law. She’s too loyal to her family to do that.

6. Yeah I Said It!

November 6, 2018 at 11:41 am

The thing about Quad is it’s not like viewers know the real her. So I can’t be sure what she would or wouldn’t do.

November 6, 2018 at 11:50 am

I’ve read so many rumors about Miss Quad. Some saying she was in relationships with a drug dealer just to get a taste of the lavish lifestyle. Others saying she married Greg for a come up. Now this. I don’t know what to believe. But she’s making a mistake getting close to Heavenly. I know she’s doing it to hurt Mariah, but Heavenly is a wild card.

• Tea

November 6, 2018 at 12:03 pm

Don’t forget she and Dr G fought and were arrested before their wedding!!

• Shady Bootz

November 6, 2018 at 12:06 pm

Heavenly & Quad are the new “Frick & Frack” and we seen how that “Alliance” ended on RHOA. I agree with you though, Heavenly will be the one to hit Quad where it really hurt he’ll even vice versa.

8. Ratchet Queen

November 6, 2018 at 12:06 pm

Dang Lake put them paws on Quad.

9. Realess

November 6, 2018 at 12:37 pm

I don’t put anything past anyone.

10. Pat

November 6, 2018 at 1:28 pm

For those asking, there’s a lot of reasons why Mariah would have still been cool with Quad if she slept with Lake’s husband. It’s possible this was a th-eesome situation that went bad. What if Mariah and Lake weren’t on the best of terms when this all went down? Then of course Mariah could have just been willing to forgive Quad because she was stuck in the middle of her best friend and sister. Either way, something happened. The court documents show that. And whatever happened, Lake whooped Quad’s a-s. I just hope this is brought up at the reunion.

11. Michelle

November 6, 2018 at 4:58 pm

I thought it was fake until the court documents were posted. Anyway, maybe Mariah hasn’t brought this up because part of the agreement for Quad to drop the case was that they wouldn’t talk about it. That would also explain why Mariah told All About The Tea not to run with this story.

12. Come On Now

November 6, 2018 at 6:26 pm

I swear Quad’s fans will get clear evidence that she’s a shady a-s person and tell you it’s fake. The case can be found by simply going on Google. You can search for most cases on online databases and a lot of court websites are allowing access from the comfort of your own home. I dug this case up myself in like five minutes. This wasn’t made up. Lake assaulted Quad. It’s been documented in court. And it’s documented in court by Quad’s own mouth that Lake beat her down because she thought Quad slept with her husband. The only thing that can be questioned is if Quad actually slept with Lake’s ex husband. Not trying to be shady just venting because I see Quad stans doing mental gymnastics about this on multiple sites.

13. My 2 Cents

November 6, 2018 at 7:17 pm

Mess. The reunion is going to be off the chain.

14. Mo

November 6, 2018 at 11:24 pm

HEAVENLY be saying fawked up shyt and it goes unnoticed…..

November 7, 2018 at 12:53 pm

Heavenly is a joke and a huge hypocrite. I can’t at her playing victim. Just has to get that off my chest.

16. anonymous

November 8, 2018 at 6:31 pm

I feel like both Mariah and Quad squash this prior to the show starting in 2012. But I do feel like it played a major division among the two because Mariah said before they had problems before the show and she saw signs before that Quad would turn on her. As far as the breaking glass thing Mariah said on her live production cut out a lot of the conversation and that through the entire argument Heavenly repeatedly took digs at her mom and she was feed up.