Dr Eugene from Married to Medicine Believes Rumors About Quad

Dr. Eugene Harris Believes Rumors About Quad Webb-Lunceford

dr eugene from married to medicine

Photo Credit: Bravo

If you watched part one of the reunion for season six of “Married To Medicine,” then you already know it was scandalous.

Quad addressed a report that claimed that she allegedly had an affair with Mariah’s former brother-in-law.

This alleged affair led to the demise of Lake’s marriage, allegedly.

She claimed Mariah is the one behind the story coming out and Quad denied having the affair.

However, Mariah claimed that the report is true and Quad is a homewrecker.

Not too long after, Quad clapped back and accused Mariah of being on coke.

Things got worse from there and Andy decided it would be best to take a break from filming.

After part one aired, Eugene took to Twitter to make it clear that he believes Mariah.

1. MissT

December 30, 2018 at 7:32 pm

If it weren’t for Mariah and Dr Greg quad would be a homeless nobody. She needs a good slice of humble pie. People like her dont have friends they have stepping stones. I cant wait until her and heavenly fall out with each other.

• Mo

December 31, 2018 at 12:25 am

Someone is going to end up checking and cussing Eugine the hell out. Andy Cohen claimes the husbands don’t get paid but he is extra just like PETER. Idk why Eugine always has something to say

• Mary

December 31, 2018 at 1:02 pm

Eugene is spelt as is and NOT EUGINE!!! LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE’S NAMES CORRECTLY!!!

• Mia Lathan

December 31, 2018 at 7:05 am

Nail on the head. She’s as plastic as they come.

• Vivian E Hargrove

December 31, 2018 at 3:37 pm

What if quad did sleep with Mariah Brother in Law. If she wasn’t married to Dr G at the time.then how could she have cheated.

• Anonymous

December 31, 2018 at 4:39 pm

She was dating Dr. G at the time but even if Quad was single then, sleeping with a married man is wrong period. If what Mariah says is true, that means Quad got her karma when Dr. G cheated on her.

• Sara

December 31, 2018 at 11:15 am

I agree 100%. With those stepping Stones comes burnt bridges. When it’s all said and done what will Quad have? Simply put, she’ll have nothing, no husband and no friends to speak of. For her to say Mariah does Coke is grounds for being fired. An accusation like that not only ruins a reputation it can also ruin other adventures Mariah may be working on. And it may also effect her husband job. What Quad really needs isn’t a slice of humble pie, she needs a good old fashion butt kicking out behind the barn.

• Cindy

December 31, 2018 at 3:13 pm

I don’t care who help me out, I’m not going to allow the to disrespect me.

• Lorraine Johnson-Taylor

April 24, 2019 at 7:34 am

Quad never loved her husband. She used him to climb the ladder. She also used Miriah for her own selfish purposes.Miriah helped Quad to get on the show. Quad had nothing according to rumors. Quad cheated, because she slept with another woman’s husband.

December 30, 2018 at 7:33 pm

I do too now that I saw that police report and court documents. Mariah was a fool to believe Quad over her own sister. Now she sees how much of a selfish user Quad is.

3. anonymous

December 30, 2018 at 7:57 pm

First Scott now this. Oh goodness now the husbands picking sides llh.

4. Kandy

December 31, 2018 at 1:14 am

Dr. Eugene is acting like a female. The men do not get paid, the women do. He is being messy for no reason. This is the moment to put a buscuit in his mouth and let the women be women. He and Toya will clearly do anything for a check.

5. Dianna Perkins

December 31, 2018 at 4:41 am

Everybody is shaming Quad. Mariah thinks she is a bag of chips and more. If Quad did sleep with her sister’s husband, she didn’t have to tell that. She and Toya are true demons. Cancel the damn show!

• D Nicole

December 31, 2018 at 7:44 am

This is so silly your more upset with the person exposing the adultry you may be the demon.

• Shelly

December 31, 2018 at 9:49 am

Quad showed very little of her life this season, she was very boring. Her behavior appears to be sneaky including how she handled her divorce. The coke accusation is not cool; Quad pick another storyline, this 1 is not selling. Quad ain’t married 2 medicine. Quad u r dismissed, exit left. #dontcanceltheshow. #1stXprofessionaleducatedblacksbeingreal

• My Goodness

December 31, 2018 at 1:51 pm

And Quad thinks she’s a bag of chips and more as well. But that’s fine, right because you like Quad anyway? Look at you basically saying it’s fine for Quad to sleep with married men but Toya and Mariah are the true demons. I’m telling you, Quad’s fans are a hypocritical bunch.

• Edoth Jefferson

January 1, 2019 at 2:31 am

Quad brought it up

December 31, 2018 at 5:39 am

Quad is so full of herself! I often wondered what caused the break down in their friendship because they were very close & now I know. I believe Mariah, you just don’t make something like that up! She should move on, there is no place for her anymore, she is no longer married 2 medicine & she has a wonderful talk show that is popular that she loves. Quad, bow out gracefully!!

7. Old silly me

December 31, 2018 at 5:53 am

Quad is cool but I stop liking her when I watched her play her marriage the way she did. She knew what she was doing

8. BoricuaV

December 31, 2018 at 8:33 am

Quad and Mariah are both a joke! They would exploit and use anyone they could to get ahead!

• Anonymous

December 31, 2018 at 4:20 pm

Please tell me who Mariah exploited to get ahead.

9. Dee

December 31, 2018 at 8:52 am

Team Mariah! Quad needs to humble herself. It appears she was having problems in her marriage, because Dr Greg didn’t take the trash out. That’s all she talked about until she found out about the hotel situation. If she was a real wife, she would understand that in a marriage the wife has a lot of responsibilities including taking out the trash. The man is the provider. He worked all the time. He didn’t have time to take the trash out. You should’ve hired a maid. I think she has her eye on another man. Quad is selfish and self centered.

Please get rid of Heavenly. Im tired of her calling her husband, Daddy. She’s messy and childish. She is too old to be saying “your momma”. She has deep hurt and pain from her childhood. Duck lips. She needs a new hairstylist.

I love Jackie, Mariah and Contessa. Simone is funny. Why did she go off on Contessa? Toya is okay, but messy sometimes.

• Natalie Brady

December 31, 2018 at 10:06 am

Foh

• Rose jackson

January 1, 2019 at 11:38 pm

Why would mariah hurt quad by saying she slept with married man when mariahs husband cheated on her i dont hear quad bring. that up

10. Angela Roberson

December 31, 2018 at 10:51 am

Contessa is boring Quad didn’t want to be married to her husband she was looking for a come up she was trying to be rich and famous. Mariah needs to Humble herself without her husband I don’t think she would have nothing the rest of the ladies make the show. Take Mariah off the show

• My Goodness

December 31, 2018 at 1:57 pm

Mariah was off the show and the ratings dropped. So seems like the majority of viewers disagree with you. And Mariah supported Aydin while he was in med school. She made more money than him as a news producer back then and she is the one who created and pitched this show. So she had something before Aydin and will have something after him if that happens because she knows how to take care of herself. I don’t know why some of you are so bothered by the wives on this show. What do y’all think they did before they married these doctors? They were working full-time careers and have college degrees. Heavenly does the same thing. It’s very pressed like honestly.

11. Angela Roberson

December 31, 2018 at 10:55 am

Contessa is boring,Quad didn’t want to be married to her husband she was looking for a come up she was trying to be rich and famous. Mariah needs to Humble herself without her husband I don’t think she would have nothing the rest of the ladies make the show. Take Mariah off the show

12. Shady Bootz

December 31, 2018 at 1:08 pm

I believe Mariah too, Quad is a trifling heffa! And I agree with MissT I can’t wait til Quad & Heavenly fall out it’s gonna be something epic. Heavenly is like Porsha thinking they’re really forming a genuine friendship and Quad is like Phaedra plotting & planning playing Heavenly like Chess. Watch when they do fall out they both gonna throw all the sh-t Mariah said about both of them to each other lol!

13. MissT

December 31, 2018 at 1:10 pm

I saw a post on the shaderoom where quad was saying the she is the realist one on the show and that “she knows so much of the other ladies personal business that if she wanted to she could expose them”. I find that funny being that this entire season she kept saying that it’s of no one’s concern about her personal business. Her and heavenly deserve each other. And heavenly is the way she is because she is the least attractive person on the show, she is blue with envy especially towards Mariah. She tried to call jackie ugly on the sly but nobody went for it.

• My Goodness

December 31, 2018 at 1:58 pm

All she’s doing is telling on herself. She’s not friends with any of these women. What real friend thinks like that?

14. Shakirah

December 31, 2018 at 1:41 pm

Mariah is a proven liar from Season 1. Dr.Eugene needs to have several seats he’s just riding with Mariah because of all the sh-t his wife did to her in the first coyple of seasons. I believe Quad something is definitely wrong with Dr. Aydin

• My Goodness

December 31, 2018 at 1:59 pm

What has Mariah lied about? And what is wrong with Aydin, a top doctor in his field who is expressing anger about a former friend defaming his wife and therefore putting his career in danger?

• MissT

December 31, 2018 at 5:08 pm

I totally agree. I think people forget that Aydin is from Bangladesh where they have arranged marriages, so you can only imagine the consequences of shaming someone’s family. They dont take that lightly over there.

15. My Goodness

December 31, 2018 at 2:03 pm

And y’all are tripping wanting Mariah or Heavenly off this show. I may not care for Heavenly but I know her and Mariah are good TV. They are both hilarious and make things interesting. That is why Quad doesn’t want them to be friends. She wouldn’t be needed if they were friends. Her actions at the reunion were nothing but desperation. She’s been boring all season.

16. Cindy

December 31, 2018 at 3:15 pm

I don’t care who help me out, I’m not going to allow the to disrespect me.

• Anonymous

December 31, 2018 at 4:18 pm

The funny thing is Quad crossed Mariah first. Mariah and Quad were close. Quad goes behind Mariah’s back and schemes with the producers to push Mariah off her own show. So how is Quad the victim? I wonder how many more people have to come out and talk about how Quad crossed them before y’all believe it. I honestly think Mariah isn’t disrespectful enough to Quad or Heavenly. Both of them are awful.

17. whew child

December 31, 2018 at 5:23 pm

At this point all the husbands have chosen sides except Curtis. And he’s too busy trying to convince Jackie that he won’t cheat again.

18. Rose jackson

January 1, 2019 at 11:41 pm

19. MissT

January 2, 2019 at 5:22 pm

I wish someone would contact SisterCircle and ask them why they keep letting quad and heavenly continuously bash Mariah. They need to be canceled. Heavenly was on there today bashing Mariah with quad again today. At this point I believe they are obsessed with her.

20. Moochie Monroe

January 3, 2019 at 1:56 pm

Is Quad supposed to be indebted to Mariah for all eternity? Is she to kiss her ring and kowtow whenever Mariah enters the room? Seriously…I don’t even like the heffa (Quad) but I’ll be [email protected] if every time I get into a spat, I have to hear about how I need to “humble” myself because another woman claims that she put me on/made me. Ok, sis. Thank you. What else you want? Cause all I’m offering is my a$$ to kiss moving forward. Gone with all that….