Tokyo Vanity LHHATL Update: Tokyo Slams Critics of Kirk & Rasheeda

Tokyo Vanity Slams Critics of Kirk & Rasheeda’s Marriage

Tokyo Vanity LHHATL

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” returns next Monday.

And as always, Kirk and Rasheeda are being open about the ups and downs in their marriage.

This is one of the things the rest of the cast really appreciates.

In a recent interview with VH1, many of them say that Rasheeda and Kirk’s marriage is a true example of black love.

Tokyo Vanity even calls out their critics.

1. Mo

March 23, 2019 at 5:38 pm

Rasheeda should take out Boss chick from her vocabulary….. Tokyo self esteem is lower than Rasheeda.

2. And What?

March 23, 2019 at 6:00 pm

Girl gone.

3. Ms. Jackson

March 23, 2019 at 6:13 pm

Tokyo stay saying the most dysfunctional sh-t.

4. Nessa

March 23, 2019 at 6:25 pm

Tokyo thinks so lowly of black people and it shows every time she opens up her mouth.

5. Jus Sayin

March 23, 2019 at 7:01 pm

Symbol of love they are not however I do agree with Tokyo. We all know somebody who stayed with an unfaithful man and while we might not agree with it we let them live their lives and keep our opinions out their relationship

6. Pat

March 23, 2019 at 7:21 pm

Yeah not everyone is out here fatherless though. And not everyone’s mothers are side chicks who got pregnant. She could have easily said she doesn’t believe in judging without being so ignorant. That’s the thing with Tokyo. She’s always saying the most ignorant sh-t.

March 23, 2019 at 7:29 pm

These people are on reality shows. That means they have agreed to put themselves out there for fame and money. We see their personal lives and guess what? We’re going to have opinions. And thinking that it’s not okay that Kirk is out here cheating and having babies doesn’t make us awful or hypocritical people. The things Tokyo described I can’t relate to. I know my father and he is in my life and has been since my birth. There’s no side babies either. And I decided early on that I would not stay with an unfaithful man and I’ve stayed true to that. Everyone who can see the red flags with Kirk and Rasheeda aren’t hypocrites.

8. deb dyson

March 23, 2019 at 8:50 pm

Kirk thinks, they are Black Love, who is he kidding. They are not a representation of Black Love, Black something but not love. The two of them are not even a power couple in my book. They are two people who are married & should not be, period. Don’t let the lingo fool ya, Kirk. You still a cheater..

9. Gabriella

March 23, 2019 at 8:58 pm

Nope not a symbol of love to me and the fact the Kirk even said that is ridiculous he should be somewhere tight lipped and grateful his wife even took him back. This type of thinking is why some men think they can do all kind of things to us and we are suppose to accept it as being a good woman or a strong woman. Now Tokyo sounds stupid they on a reality show that’s what you signed up for people to give opinions on your life. Furthermore everybody that give opinions ain’t went through the same or going through same drama like Kirk and Rasheeda every black person ain’t raised with chaos and drama.