Sky Son Des Shades Her on Instagram While Spending Time with Father

Sky’s Son Des Throws Some Shade After Getting Closer to His Father?

Sky Son Des

Photo Credit: Instagram

“Black Ink Crew” just wrapped up another season, but it’s not uncommon for the drama to also go down away from the cameras.

We already told you that Sky unfollowed both of her sons on Instagram.

Not too long after, Des and Genesis even threw shade at Sky on the social media platform.

Now Des may be sending more subliminal shots his mother’s way.

1. Lay Lay

May 20, 2019 at 2:25 pm

This is why I was confused by how Sky made her whole storyline about forcing Cease to make amends with everyone he fell out with. How were we supposed to take that seriously when she hasn’t made amends with her sons?

2. Lisa

May 20, 2019 at 2:33 pm

Are we ever going to find out why Sky fell out with both her kids? That would be way more interesting than the fake storylines they have been forcing down our throats lately.

• Carter

May 20, 2019 at 2:47 pm

Because she doesn’t take care of them and really has no interest in getting to know them. I mean everything she told us about the boys is a lie. First they were twins, then she had the same baby daddy, then she made it seem like they were living the best life when the white foster mom is a scammer (went to jail) and genesis was in jail. Who knows what them boys went thru in that foster home. They showed the nice house with the pool there’s no telling how many of them were living there

• Creola

August 19, 2019 at 6:22 am

I’m with you in this one she abandoned them and mess them up especially the older one when he said he was a baby 7 years old and he watching his mother leave and don’t know why can you imagine what that does to a child not feeling loved not feeling wanted that’s crazy to me till this day she doesn’t act like she want or even interested in those kids are you going to get your vagina done before meeting your children first I could never get past. I have no kind of respect for her I don’t understand how she has a fanbase

3. Yeah I Said It!

May 20, 2019 at 3:16 pm

I bet this won’t be on the show though. LOL.

4. My 2 Cents

May 20, 2019 at 5:37 pm

Mess.

5. Gloria

May 20, 2019 at 6:59 pm

So they gave us that boring season just to leave out the good stuff like this?

6. Random

June 17, 2019 at 1:53 am

Know that season 8 has been filming. I really hope they show everything that happened leading up to this point bc for one this is like one of the only reasons I watch black ink crew in the first place and it’s more interesting then the other storylines. Sky said in a Instagram live video “them boys hate my a- IDK wtf I did to them that’s that fame s- f-ed up and that once they ask them kids they’ll figure it out” and plus the oldest boy mentioned on a few occasions that he was still going on there to do what he had to do and everything else plus that was only half of season 7 so who knows how long s8 been filming. In all something is telling me just by these words that they may just show some stuff bc it’s already been stated that they’re using the show as a come up so..