RHOP Season 4 Episode 9 Recap And Video Clips

RHOP Recap: Ashley Clashes with Robyn After Robyn Makes Revelation About Michael

RHOP Season 4 Episode 9

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the latest episode of “Real Housewives of Potomac,” Ashley and Candiace’s showdown continues.

Before Candiace kicks Ashley out, Robyn tells Ashley what she believes she heard Michael say.

The revelation causes Ashley to question their friendship.

And Candiace and her mother Dorothy go to therapy. Unfortunately, no progress is made.

Here’s a recap of “Days of Our Knives.”

1. blackrose

July 7, 2019 at 11:34 pm

Dont feel bad for Ashley. She has been a trouble maker from the beginning
    Candace acted insane but she just did what they rest of them have wanted to do at one point but kept it classy

• Anonymous

July 8, 2019 at 9:04 am

I don’t think any of the other women ever wanted to accuse someone of faking a miscarriage or wield and throw a knife during an argument. They actually seem uncomfortable when she has her…episodes. Candiace acts very low brow and has no place on RHOP in my opinion.

• IJS

July 8, 2019 at 12:18 pm

Agreed. Candiace is a child while the rest of them are grown women.

2. My Take

July 8, 2019 at 7:28 am

The only person I feel Ashley can legitimately be angry with is Candiace. Throwing the butter knife and accusing Ashley of faking a miscarriage was overkill and wrong on so many levels. But Ashley can’t be mad at Robyn for repeating what she believes she heard Michael say, especially since Ashley did the same to her and Juan.

July 8, 2019 at 9:18 am

So you have Candiace’s mother, an actual therapist, acting a fool on television and seeing another therapist because she has a toxic relationship with her daughter. Then you have Candiace, a college educated black woman, acting a whole entire fool by trying to jump on tables and throwing knives because someone reminded her that her momma bought the house she lives in (something she bragged about earlier).I know Candiace’s mom said this is all fake and just for our entertainment, but I have to question why two college educated black women are okay with embarrassing themselves to this degree for a Bravo paycheck when they claim to be wealthy. Don’t even let me get started on how awful Candiace looks for accusing a woman of faking a miscarriage. I hope the money is worth it but something tells me it’s not.

July 8, 2019 at 9:42 am

I never thought anyone could be messier and more unlikable than Ashley and Gizelle but Candiace has done that in one season.

5. Patricia

July 8, 2019 at 9:45 am

I actually loved Candiace last season. I can’t stand her now.

6. Lay Lay

July 8, 2019 at 9:53 am

How does Candiace not see that she’s exactly like her momma?

• And What?

July 8, 2019 at 10:02 am

I think she does and that’s why she gets so triggered when it’s pointed out.

• Anonymous

July 8, 2019 at 10:09 am

Candiace is also just like Ashley. Think about it. Both rely on someone to take care of them financially (husband and momma). Both have mommy issues. Both are messy and love meddling in other people’s business. And neither have perfect marriages. Michael is well…Michael and Chris’ red flags aren’t invisible either. Ashley and Candiace are the real life versions of that Spider Man meme. Monique clocked this too.

• Yeah I Said It!

July 8, 2019 at 11:50 am

I think Candiace and Ashley have a lot of similarities but Ashley has more tact and wit. The person on here who said Candiace is more cut out for Love And Hip Hop was right. I’d even say she’d be more suited as a friend on Basketball Wives. She’s that wild.

• Anonymous

July 8, 2019 at 12:22 pm

Candiace is another OG. Messy, annoying and thirsty.

• Anonymous

July 8, 2019 at 2:36 pm

You are so right. Candiace has no wit and that’s why Ashley demolishes her so calmly.

July 8, 2019 at 9:56 am

The LGBTQ community is about to come for this cast. It’s already beginning on Twitter.

8. Tracey

July 8, 2019 at 11:51 am

Giselle played both sides and threw Robin under the bus. She’s on OT messiness right now. It’s almost like she can’t help it bc her comments in the middle of stirring this mess up is messy. The comment at the table about Candiace’s mom throwing her bag in her face is an example.

• Tasha

July 8, 2019 at 11:58 am

I was surprised Candiace didn’t go off on her about that. Especially since she pretends her issue with Ashley is Ashley said something about her momma (which she technically didn’t.) It’s like Candiace never has that same energy for Gizelle. What gives?

• Anonymous

July 8, 2019 at 12:12 pm

She tried to come fo Gizelle her first season. But the only clapback she could come up with is Gizelle getting child support. When people pointed out that’s actually how it’s supposed to work, her and Gizelle became cool. She’s going after Ashley now because there’s so much material.

9. Jordans Memory

July 8, 2019 at 2:06 pm

I think most of you covered my feelings for Candace. I would really be happy if I didn’t see her back next year she makes the show too dark and with her temper. I have no idea what Chris sees in her. Oh wait, free housing and a platform to advertise is business that’s what! But as angry or messy Ashley has gotten she always remained liked and light with her messiness she never got violent or throwing things. Off Topic, I thought Gizelle’s friends was so funny yesterday when he said he wouldn’t have a problem with Ashley’s husband giving him head. I love him he has the cool and funny side to him, not all extra like some gay men can be. He brought just a tad of laughter to that mess of a show yesterday. I bet when Ashley’s husband see the show he gonna be giving him a call. lol

July 8, 2019 at 2:35 pm

Why is Candiace doing the absolute most? Did she forget she actually accused Ashley of faking a miscarriage? Ashley ate that and didn’t go off on her with a butter knife about that did she? But Ashley reminding Candiace her mom bought her house is crossing the line? See, this is why I don’t like Candiace. She is the nastiest person on the show but cries when someone claps back at her in a way she’s not witty enough to handle.

July 8, 2019 at 3:41 pm

Maybe it’s just me but I think Candiace and Ashley are jealous of each other. Notice how Candiace always brings up the fact that Michael takes care of Ashley and her mother financially. She tries to shame Ashley for it but she wouldn’t be in her situation now if Chris had money. I mean her husband is living in a house his mother in law purchased. They also didn’t go on a honeymoon and I think that’s because Dorothy didn’t pay for it. And Ashley is jealous that her mother couldn’t do for her the way Candiace’s mom does for her. That’s why she brings it up all the time. And Ashley wouldn’t be in her situation now if her mother had wealth to pass down to her. It’s crazy when you think about it.

12. Mo

July 9, 2019 at 12:36 am

I guess we are going to ignore Ashley’s husband being Gay and pretending to be straight.