'Real Housewives of Potomac' Star Ashley Darby's Husband Michael Darby Hit with More Accusations

Gossip

‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Star Ashley Darby’s Husband Michael Darby Hit with More Accusations

Photo Credit: Bravo

The ladies of “Real Housewives of Potomac” are currently filming for the upcoming season. And fans of the show can agree the latest season was an explosive one for Ashley Darby. Her husband Michael Daby was accused of groping a cameraman. Michael denied the accusations. And Ashley stood firmly by his side. The charges were dropped.

Now more accusations are coming out. A woman claims she’s been sleeping with Michael.

October 6, 2019 at 11:41 am

Anyone else notice how something always comes out about Michael when they start back filming? I’m starting to think Michael and Ashley put these stories out so they can have juicy storylines on the show. I mean I ain’t hating because that’s actually genius.

• Marsha

October 6, 2019 at 8:33 pm

I peeped game too.

• Kim alen

October 7, 2019 at 1:06 am

I feel the same, but, weren’t they fired from the show just after the reunion because of all the scandalous activities?

• SayWhat

October 7, 2019 at 6:07 pm

No, it was fake news. They were not fired.

• Tiffany Thompson

October 7, 2019 at 7:27 am

They aren’t going to be on the next season

• Anonymous

October 7, 2019 at 7:48 am

Yes they are. Ashley has already been spotted filming too.

• [email protected]

October 7, 2019 at 2:14 pm

I thought that too,when the person claiming it, then a day later, dropped the charges! But I kinda think Bravo’s in on it too, b/c they fired Thomas Ravenel from “SOUTHERN CHARM” as soon as the claims were filed, NO QUESTIONS ASKED! What bothers me is, what if there’s someone out there watching, and it’s being done to them at work, but is too afraid to say anything, b/c Michael’s getting away with it, so if I tell, people will be giving me the SIDE EYE! And it’s too critical of a time in THIS COUNTRY, to be letting SICK A**HOLES off, with just a slap on the wrist!

2. Meg

October 6, 2019 at 11:46 am

People care more about what this man is possibly doing out here in these streets than Ashley does. She is clearly there for the bag so I don’t know why people keep trying to put them on blast.

• Mindy Hanes

October 7, 2019 at 2:27 pm

Well, I think we ALL know why Gizelle puts everybody on blast, and I LOVE GIZELLE, but honestly, that girl ain’t had NO STORLINE in a LONG TIME!

• Shawna

October 7, 2019 at 7:41 pm

exactly she’s getting paid to be the fool because she always wanted the baby and now she got a baby now she can just ride the show for the money. Doesn’t the remind you of Kenya Moore, on Real Housewives of Atlanta.??

3. Jasmine

October 6, 2019 at 11:52 am

Michael is always in some mess.

• Queen

October 6, 2019 at 12:58 pm

Always.

• Hope

October 6, 2019 at 5:52 pm

I agree with you Meg..
      This man and his life style is their business. If she dont care I don’t. Next!

• Tuinanau

October 7, 2019 at 11:03 am

I don’t like them! Lol. I cringe at their attempt to be intimate infront of the cameras. Gross!!!!🙃

• Mindy Hanes

October 7, 2019 at 2:33 pm

Girl, ME TOO! I was eating, and that scene came on, I almost threw the h-ll up! I’ve ALREADY written to Bravo about it, so I really hope they spare us of the GROTESQUE DISPLAY, that is the MATING of Ashley & Bart! When he sucks that bottom lip in, and it’s just his top lip, he looks JUST LIKE BART SIMPSON! GROSS?

4. Kimberly

October 6, 2019 at 6:22 pm

Will this be something else for the other women to dwell on and talk about Ashley and Michael all season long again? I sure hope not. We don’t need another season about Michael and how Ashley won’t leave him. Enough already.

5. Poopa

October 6, 2019 at 7:54 pm

I don’t think it’s him. The man in the first photo looks larger than Mochael

• Shawna

October 7, 2019 at 4:55 am

I agree,looks too tall and broad to be him.

6. MarieDiana

October 6, 2019 at 9:32 pm

Leave this couple alone- these ladies have their own issues and none of them are happy with their lives – let Ashley and Michael resolve their own business.

• Carrie

October 7, 2019 at 8:59 am

Yes Enough about Michael on the down low
      If Ashley can handle it so should we.
      Please Move On!! The others are
      sticking with their husbands and wives that have either cheated or broke them financially and almost but them in jail
      In the pass. Look at the fool that’s going backwards with her preacher cheater man
      Because she must have low self esteem or just think you can’t ve without having a man. Just about all married for aleast a step up, so in that case they all gold diggers, because it’s sure isn’t for looks that’s for sure. They all need to look in the mirror and stop sipping on those lost of memory juice drinks they must be drinking. Please!!!!!! new story line!!

7. Diane

October 6, 2019 at 9:47 pm

Who the h-ll cares. Let Michael do whoever he wants. If his gold digging wife doesn’t care.. ?????

• Tracey

October 6, 2019 at 10:51 pm

What’s wrong with gold digging?

• Pcofwork

October 7, 2019 at 12:21 am

Using someone for their money is not ok. Make your own d-mn money. There’s a name for that, and no woman with self-respect would let someone clown them for a bag.

• Tracey

October 7, 2019 at 6:01 am

Actually women with so called self respect are out here letting men clown them for free 🤷🏾‍♀️. But marriage used to literally be a financial transaction in earlier times. Regardless, wealthy men love gold diggers. So why are you outraged when they aren’t?

• Miz

October 7, 2019 at 7:53 am

Y’all are so jealous of gold diggers. Anyway, Ashley makes her own money too. She does well doing this show. And she has Michael’s money on top of that. Not bad at all.

• Smeigel

October 7, 2019 at 9:25 am

Umm literally every woman on this show married a man for money/influence except Candiace. Yet y’all only call Ashley a gold digger. Lame.

• SayWhat

October 7, 2019 at 6:16 pm

Why not Candiace? Oh because her husband married her for her money. He is the gold digger?. Monique & Chris married for love.

8. LuckyKae

October 6, 2019 at 9:55 pm

This does not look like Michael at all. Fake news! #Next

9. And What?

October 6, 2019 at 10:45 pm

I mean anything is possible but I certainly don’t want another season of people focusing on Ashley and Michael every episode. It got old quick. Hopefully, this isn’t Michael. Ashley has had to deal with enough as it is.

10. Velynda Wolferst

October 6, 2019 at 10:53 pm

Come on, do they really expect us to believe there women would sleep with Michael

October 6, 2019 at 10:59 pm

Bi people exist.

• Elaine

October 7, 2019 at 1:21 am

Can’t imagine what man or woman wouldn’t find him gross and untouchable, besides his blind, dumb as wife…sckeeve😵

• SayWhat

October 7, 2019 at 6:11 pm

You do know that he has been married for years before Ashley. He also has adult children.

• Cam

October 23, 2019 at 10:09 pm

Michael and Ashley are making big money with these fake storylines cash cows went straight to the bank with all the money you’re making from all this fake made up stories go get your money

12. Lyn

October 7, 2019 at 1:17 am

He sure likes them Light, D-MN near White😬😀😀

Ashley will say it’s not her gran’pa/moneybag

13. Nancy

October 7, 2019 at 4:31 am

For Pete’s sake who the h-ll cares?I bet if they followed some of the other husbands they would be surprised!LMAO

14. Lisa

October 7, 2019 at 8:09 am

Why does this women not show Michael’s face? Oh I know ,,,Its fake

15. Patricia Martin

October 7, 2019 at 10:52 am

Gizelle, needs to take several seats! She backtracking and screwing her cheating preacher husband, what’s worst than a cheating Preacher?🙄 All these women need to get a life. None of them can throw any stones..

16. califonza

October 7, 2019 at 3:56 pm

I can tell because they love some d-mn Corona!

17. Notworththe$

October 8, 2019 at 8:15 am

You can get a shot of the ring but not the face, even though I believe that he is bis-xual/gay,y’all fake news needs to STOP playing with people lives and remember that those with small children whom will grow up and some day Google this BS will surely be affected. 🤔 would you want it to be your kid