Quantcast
'Married to Medicine' Star Lisa Nicole Cloud Warns Dr. Jackie Walters About Dr. Heavenly Kimes

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Lisa Nicole Cloud Warns Dr. Jackie Walters About Dr. Heavenly Kimes

Photo Credit: Bravo

While the “Married to Medicine” reunion has been full of drama thus far, there was an unexpected moment that became a hot topic on social media. And that was Andy Cohen’s relaying of a message from Lisa Nicole Cloud.

Lisa had a few words for Quad Webb in regards to her failed marriage to Dr. Gregory Lunceford. She said that Quad was very critical about her marriage to Dr. Darren Naugles. She felt like Quad was receiving her karma since her own marriage had crumbled. But Quad clapped back that she had the courage to leave a bad situation, and Lisa has not.

Interestingly enough, Lisa had more to say on Twitter. And she gave Dr. Jackie Walters a warning.

1. And What?

December 31, 2019 at 9:13 am

Lisa is right about Heavenly but Jackie’s god complex will prevent her from ever believing Heavenly (who she pities) would ever cross her.

• Tracey

December 31, 2019 at 10:32 am

This.

• Anita E Johnson

December 31, 2019 at 7:51 pm

Plz take Heavenly messy but off there nd why is Quad still there..Isnt it Married to Medicine

• Angel

December 31, 2019 at 8:32 pm

I agree 100%

• Lorae

December 31, 2019 at 9:02 pm

• LUCY COLLINS

December 31, 2019 at 11:31 pm

Quad is still on because she’s Mariah’s story line without her who cares about Mariah she’s a boring person.

• Anonymous

January 1, 2020 at 7:23 am

If Mariah is so boring, why did Quad rip off her exact personality and mannerisms? Quad has no storyline outside of Mariah. This is why Quad brought up the Lake stuff at the last reunion and threw out those drug accusations. She was setting up her current storyline. Ain’t nothing boring about Mariah boo. Even Heavenly said the show is boring when her and Mariah don’t have a lot of scenes on an episode. Mariah and Heavenly make the show. They are funny, witty, and great at thinking on their feet clap back wise. Quad just plays victim all the time and fake cries. She’s not entertaining.

• Grateful V

January 1, 2020 at 10:51 am

Go back and watch the show from Season 1, there would be no Quad without Mariah. Mariah bought her to the group and no one liked her.Mariah is an executive director and definitely don’t need Quad for a story line. Quad should get liar of the year award!!Its a shame when you forget where you came from

• MARGIE

January 1, 2020 at 9:11 pm

I’M SORRY BUT THERE’S NOTHING BORING ABOUT MARIAH..I BEG THE DARN DIFFER

• Lorae

December 31, 2019 at 9:11 pm

You’re so right why is Quad still on and going on couples trips and not married or have a man she just messy need to go and your but buddy Heavenly need to go go go

• E

January 1, 2020 at 10:04 am

Yessss!! Quad, Heavenly, and CoinTessa! Lol

• Shantell

December 31, 2019 at 9:53 pm

YES, please get rid of Quad with her “perfect a-s”!! She is no longer “MARRIED TO MEDICINE “!!!

• Pam

December 31, 2019 at 11:27 pm

• Peaches

December 31, 2019 at 11:21 pm

Yes,yes,yes!

• Michelle

January 2, 2020 at 3:53 am

I cant stand Quad or Heavenly

• Machell

January 2, 2020 at 8:43 am

Yes take her in Quad off the show they to messes for. In if keep letting Heavenly say your mama fat a-s to people it’s going to be a fight. In she is to ride to her husband it seems to me she wear the pants in that relationship her husband need to step up in put her in her place.

• Ava

January 2, 2020 at 5:46 pm

I agree- I think Quad is a liar and is making up crap about Mariah because Mariah exposed her.
          I also despise Heavenly. They should both leave the show

• Jo Jo

December 31, 2019 at 8:53 pm

Yes dr. Heavenly is a piece of work to work with now I have to go there with this she hate Mariah so much because she said Mariah is like her sister whom she can’t stand she talks about how her mother kept her in the house and she could have no friends maybe she mad at her sister because her sister have friends and dr. Heavenly don’t know how to be a friend and yes she is jealous of Toya because Toya s*** is together now she want to be that bitch so bad but she don’t know how too so y’all going to have to excuse dr. Heavenly for being an idiot that she is now quad I thought when she got her divorce she would be a better person but she’s not, check out her shadiness…because if it wasn’t for Mariah she wouldn’t be on that show MTM..and I’m so surprised at Dr Jackie with Dr Simone they were the two level headed ones on the show an they were besties they wouldn’t let nobody come between them but dr. Jackie got a little big for her panties she got with Dr.heavenly and Ms lonely Quad and they must have gave her some heart because that level-headed person that she was became and unsensitive nasty New Girl in town as she say forgot about dr. Simone supposedly be her bestie an have her back change on her with her new besties I don’t care what nobody say things will never be the same between dr. Jackie and dr. Simone that closeness and tightness that’s over they will be just cordial with each other and all that talk about dr. Jackie with leave the show trust and believe she ain’t going nowhere that’s b*******…now getting back to dr. Heavenly she always talking about somebody mama she just ain’t met the right person yet because when she meet the right person they going to put their foot where the sun don’t shine an they fist in her mouth.. now I like dr. Heavenly husband but he needs to step up and tell his wife you don’t do that you don’t talk about people mothers, mothers should be off limit because you never know what a person is going through they may have lost their mother or they mother could be deathly ill.. people love their mothers, just because she can’t stand her mother that don’t mean everybody don’t love their mother so I think he needs to sit down and talk to his wife about that

• Marie

January 1, 2020 at 1:21 pm

I don’t think that’s gonna happen yea you right when keep talking about somebody momma they gonna knock her teeth out and she’s gonna need a dentist as well and she is a dentist how bout that….i can’t stand quad and contessa they get on my freaking nerves and heaveanly got that b’tch word real bad no she no angel either she’s all mouth by all means the devil goes to church sonetimes to….to get or hear the word to use it against you….likke you said somebody that they gonna put on that show is gonna give it to heavenly some tate of her on medicine and see how it feels i see y she doesn’t have no friends wake up jackie b4 it’s really 2 late for u heavenly already putting the wolves over your eyes…open youe eyes up jackie so you can seewhat heavenly is doing to this group….as well as using it against u and simone and yes quad & contessa & heavenly needs to b removed from the show…..i get it that they need drama….but those 3 quad contessa heavenly are very very messy with it im gonna need for each and everyone of the to pull out there reciepts os whom they talking about and pointing the fingers at…it call show me…not tell prove me wrong my sister can you do that

• DF

December 31, 2019 at 9:59 pm

You’re so right!

• Mynita Goodson

January 1, 2020 at 5:39 am

Pleae get Heavenly some major Theraputic and Diagnostic Care … She’s gone from being funny to being obnoxious. It’s like all the fat that’s melted away from body has been redeposited in her brain matter. The things coming out of her mouth are irresponsible and viscous.

• Janine

January 1, 2020 at 5:19 pm

You are ssooo spot on!! 👍

• Realist of the real

January 2, 2020 at 2:08 am

I can understand your frustrated with Heavenly. How different are you, when you compare obesity issues with character disdain. Y’all are so judgemental, and talk as if being over weight makes a person have a terrible character. Heavenly had character issues before she lost weight. It’s not something that changes with weight loss. Thin or thick has nothing to do with bad attitude. I know plenty of so called fit folks that are heartless. Full if themselves. Vainity issues, self centered… Oh, I must be describing Jackie. Just cause she fit, and disguise herself as caring y’all believed the hype. That woman been nasty, insensitive and shaded everyone for their extra weight often. Just to ake herself appear perfect. I laugh at all you all’s hypocritical ways.

• Millie Wilkes

January 2, 2020 at 11:20 am

What is wrong with heanevly’s, toad frog, daughter’s lips? Did she have some type of injection…collagen?Be honest. What is wrong with Damon? He has no b-LLs because he would tell her to keep her mouth off Mariah’s mother and I do believe that their are receipts out there on him!
            Jackie, hounddog, has had her pious nose up in the air since the inception of MTM; thinks she is better than everyone else. Always said that her spouse had someone else; when she said,”thin was the New in.” I always said that Curtis felt that, “But thick is where it’s at!”
            Quad, you are “ungrateful” trash; just do “Sister Circle” until it is cancelled…soon I hope! Contessa, something is “wrong” with you…bis-xual? Buffie, don’t believe the apology from Jackie; very narcissistic and very unprofessional to announce your personal information at a public gathering. Simone is not a true friend or true doctor to Mariah as she as “waffles” when it comes to Mariah issues! I have no respect for any of the female doctors because they are not professional and little respect for Damon, my father’s name disrespected, and Contessa’s husband because they should keep their wives in-check!
            I truly respect Dr. Aden, Dr. Eugene and Buffie’s spouse!

• Michelae

January 4, 2020 at 7:35 pm

I think Dr .MessyHeavenly is an insecure child , trying to adapt as a grown-up. Her words are juvenile and so degrading, please find your own identity, for your sanity and the intelligent beautiful girl. DR whatever you are blessed, talk and walk according to what you know thus says the Lord. Bravo is temporary ,
      God will not sign or cancel your role as his child developed and promoted by a man to disregard his teaching and will God is not happy.

December 31, 2019 at 9:30 am

Heavenly wants to be a big time reality star. She will do anything to accomplish that.

• Anony

December 31, 2019 at 10:51 am

Okay, so is anyone besides me wondering if heavenly is lying on her mother. I mean she just basically said “my mother kept me in a room with no windows and I couldn’t go outside”. Has her mother or sister ever verified this??? In my opinion, heavenly made that sh-t up as an excuse for her behavior and as a reason to treat others badly. She also said on her last review that she pays her sisters mortgage every month. I dont believe her about the mom stuff and I firmly believe that she is just a horrible human being just for the hell of it.

• keish

December 31, 2019 at 11:07 am

She said she didnt get along or talk to her sister though

• cynthia

December 31, 2019 at 12:27 pm

Heavenly is nothing but a low down SH-T starter, she’s so insecure about her husband, she feel all the ladies husband’s are cheating, a d her husband is so innocent, which is a lie her husband has cheated on her as well

• Donnna Smith

December 31, 2019 at 1:18 pm

I agree. I think she is miserable.

• Dbanks Retta

December 31, 2019 at 2:03 pm

Heavenly is GHETTO

• Vanessa

December 31, 2019 at 5:33 pm

I totally agree with you about Dr Heavenly. She is Jealous of Toya.
            I am from Detroit

• Darlene Peterson

December 31, 2019 at 7:34 pm

You are so right. I see why her sons don’t want to come on the show. You can tell her daughter doesn’t care for her.

• Godgiven

December 31, 2019 at 11:46 am

Thanks, she herself said she hired her sis at office and she was bad so, she got rid of her. Besides she said she didn’t talk to her in 2 years so, my question is at what moment is she paying her mortgage??? She is an old lady with a baby voice liar

• Tribeca

December 31, 2019 at 12:48 pm

Shes paying her sisters mortgage so she’ll keep her mouth shut about everything

• Davjd

December 31, 2019 at 3:38 pm

Exactly

• Sheila Walker

December 31, 2019 at 2:16 pm

Dr.Heavenly has some mental health, problems. I believe she has beeb likecin a room with no socilization. And she didn’t havereal relationship with her mother. Which will spill over into her life with her children, the boys as well as her daughter. Very dominatig. She needs help her troubles run deep she’s very. angry.

• Darlene L Tawiah

December 31, 2019 at 8:44 pm

I believe Heavenly has some mental health issues related to her mother’s treatment of her. I’ll bet her mother was just as disturbed s she is. Heavenly I unhappy because happy people don’t act like she does. If find her disgusting and ghetto and a disgrace to black women.

• Michelle Harvey

January 2, 2020 at 3:52 am

Quad is Bitter
            Dr. Heavenly is a wanna be
            And Buffi need to run like hell
            Toya can hold her own
            Dr. Jackie and Dr. Simone need to talk
            Contessa needs to check herself…..

• Drewski

January 1, 2020 at 1:41 pm

On the reunion what was up with all that horridess makeup on most of the ladies, Contessa’s lashes were poorly done she looked ridiculous, Contessa always plays the victim with her husband. It takes two..I love Mariah how ever her make up was a mess. Quad needs to go she is fake. Plays the victim constantly I will always see her as ghetto. Jackie needs to get real and open her eyes to all around her, Simone is her ride or die, Toya is just Toya she keeps it real.she is hilarious, no hidden agenda with Toya, the other ladies could learn from Toya and her husband they are honest straight up, Fun and keep it real.

• Shirley Lewis

January 2, 2020 at 8:51 am

I agree with everything you have said. Quard should not be allowed to be on the show anymore. It’s unfair Dr Gregg’s not there anymore,and she’s not interesting to me at all. Let her go, she got her start from the show which is what she wanted now she needs to leave. I can’t believe she tried to fake some tears when Dr. Gregory name was mentioned.

• Freddie Terrell

December 31, 2019 at 2:25 pm

i’m with you Heavenly is mean as hell she can’t fool me

• Shantell

December 31, 2019 at 10:01 pm

Quad only wanted to be with Dr Gregory because of the name.”DR”!!

• Mickey

January 2, 2020 at 3:56 am

Yup. She didnt like or love him

• Eddie Perkins

December 31, 2019 at 2:40 pm

I believe that sl-t Heavenly Is lying about her mother. She just be lying for no reason #attentionseekerwhore

• CAT

December 31, 2019 at 3:17 pm

I’m in agreement with you. Heavenly and Quad are two of a kind. Contessa just BORING.

• Gloria

December 31, 2019 at 3:59 pm

Can’t stand that ugly pie-face Heavenly,. I want for somebody to read her ugly a$$ for filth! She’s a dang trip. Can’t stand that gold-digging Quad with her lyin’ a$$!! She thinks she is all that and then some

• Calvin W Powell

December 31, 2019 at 7:54 pm

Well, I hate to burst her bubble, but she’s delusional if that’s what she thinks! Besides, her now ex-husband was a mark from the start!

• keefe

December 31, 2019 at 3:34 pm

d-mn good thought hmmmm FYI I DONT BELIEVE HER EITHER

• Phina

December 31, 2019 at 4:11 pm

I agree. Now I know who Heavenly looks like. MAHALIA JACKSON. Is that why her name is HEAVENLY? Is she related to MAHALIA? Go sit down Ms MAHALIA. 😁

• Anoy

January 1, 2020 at 3:47 pm

Please do not disrespect an honorable woman of God by comparing her with Heavenly.

• Shannon

December 31, 2019 at 5:26 pm

I mean Heavenly lies a lot so she probably did lie about her childhood. Lisa was right when she said Heavenly is strategic.

• Eloise Woods

December 31, 2019 at 5:28 pm

Hey I wondered the same thing.She has numerous issues and needs to be therapy for years.She is a sick person, along with Quad the way she treated her husband when she was married. She never wanted children.Was just using him.

• S. Renae

January 1, 2020 at 12:52 am

I don’t either because she would have some real psychiatric problems. she’s just mean and hateful and I believe that comes from the kids teasing and making fun of her when she was a kid. Do you all see how her daughter reacts to her? Allure tells her mother exactly what’s on her mind and then some. Heavenly and Quad need to both be removed from the show. They bring nothing of substance and are just messy. Dr. Contessa I’m still trying to figure her out. I don’t trust her and I think she’s messy but she tries to be slick about it.

• Margie

January 1, 2020 at 9:22 pm

I REALLY BELIEVE THAT HER MOTHER DID THAT.. THAT’S WHY SHE SO BITTER AND FULL OF THE DEVIL.. SHE HAD NO FRIENDS, THAT’S WHY SHE DOESN’T KNOW HOW TO BE A FRIEND TO ANYBODY.. SHE’S PURE EVIL AND NEEDS TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP.. ASAP!! SHE’S SICK FOR REAL.. WITH HER DUCK LOOKING MOUTH

• Marquita Starks

December 31, 2019 at 11:00 am

I AGREE BUT HEAVENLY HAS NASTY WAYS AND A VERY NASTY MOUTH TO CALL HERSELF A PROFESSIONAL WOMAN.SHES VERY MESSY AND JEALOUS OF TOYA MARRIAGE AND WANT THE WOMEN TO TURN AGAINST MARIAH WHO BRAVO CAME TO HER AND HER HUSBAND TO START THE SHOW NOW MARIAH IS THE REAL QUEEN OF THE SHOW. QUAD NEVER WANTED HER HUSBAND SHE WANTED FAME.

• Charlene Mcbride

December 31, 2019 at 12:49 pm

True I can’t stand Quad and Heavenly I miss Greg on the show and she married him for his money. Does Mariah have the authority to fire them if so she needs to get rid of those two.

• Maureen

December 31, 2019 at 4:21 pm

Why is QUAD still on ? She isn’t married to medicine. Nor does she bring anything to the show. Her & Dr.Greg getting divorced is no surprise. Why did she get a settlement ? All she kept saying while she was married to him was she was self supporting. Why take his money.

• Darlene

December 31, 2019 at 1:30 pm

Quad married Dr. G clout. Its so obvious.

• Millie

December 31, 2019 at 1:52 pm

Yes quad used that man and Dr.jackie heavenly is a bad seed she befriends you learn your secrets and when she get mad at you she tells it all she can never replace your real best friend and she’s only close to you to hurt your real best friend heavenly is a 🐍 and watch i hope Buffy don’t fall for her bs

• Chacha

December 31, 2019 at 8:58 pm

When heavenly is talking non-stop with her guppie mouth, I wish I could reach my hand through the TV and knock the sh_t out of her , right upside her head and her mouth.Then I’d knock quad in the mouth right when she lied on Mariah about the drugs.Then Dr Jackie while she was standing on that stage,and Contessa holding Buffies face like she’s a kid,yelling .What is wrong with her contessa. I wanted to reach into that TV and hit her as_ on top of her head where that damn ponytail was.She saw how it felt when Mariah grabbed her arm,she didn’t like it. I hate the women have taken sides,but I see half of the ladies ain’t for the BS the other ladies is full of sh_t and nonsense.Team Simone,Miriah,Toya,Buffie.

• Libby Jones

December 31, 2019 at 2:42 pm

Ugh no way Mariah is queen . Queen what!!!!!!

• Yolanda OFair

December 31, 2019 at 3:25 pm

I can’t stand Mariah.Why is she back I dont like Buffie I fell shes looking for a come up all that d-mn crying b!tch got eggs and a lot of money so she have kids someone else just has to carry them Doctor Jackie dont have that choice so Buffie please shut the fk up

• Renee Jones

December 31, 2019 at 3:47 pm

She is not. Mariah is a sh-t starter just like the rest

• Troll

December 31, 2019 at 3:58 pm

Mariah hasn’t started sh-t in seasons now. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Troll

December 31, 2019 at 3:57 pm

Queen of keeping you girls pressed. Plus, there would be no Married to Medicine had she not have created it. That’s some queen sh-t. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Tehuti Goddess

January 1, 2020 at 8:51 am

Mariah is Queen All MF Day!!!!!

• Hila j

December 31, 2019 at 4:16 pm

You are 1,000% correct

• cynthia

December 31, 2019 at 12:25 pm

• Tee

December 31, 2019 at 6:34 pm

Facts!!!

• Valiada

January 1, 2020 at 2:04 pm

I don’t think Heavenly understands she has all the Ingredients to be
      A better slow your mouth down and deeply listen to your friends and stop talking so much also stop making ugly faces your beautiful chill out lady

3. Angie

December 31, 2019 at 10:13 am

Quad needs to go Mariah brought her into the group and she definitely used Mariah and the show fir her own agenda
    It worked she is calculating and now no longer need Mariah so she threw Mariah a way and tried to tarnish Mariah charter and turn the ladies against her. It worked.
    Hevenly is mean evil and vindictive. She is a bully and calculating. This woman is ghetto loud and crude. DAMON a really nice guy.
    Contessa just go she big bad loud mouth. I use to kinda like her.
    Toyota loyal I like her more and more.
    Simone I like how she is softening and I love how honest she is.
    Jackie ice queen she has a superior attitude towards all the ladies but she is real with Simone. Jackie dont let Heavenly destroy you and Simone friendship you may never get it back

• 9

December 31, 2019 at 1:55 pm

Heavenly is very deceitful. She feel that knows more than anyone else. Her mouth is sharper than a double edged sword. Quad is very ungrateful and has grown wings. She deserves everything negative that came her way. How can one be married and refuse to have children for her spouse. He did the right thing by leaving her. I didn’t like the way she treated Mariah and her husband when they went to her husband’s birthday party and were turned away at the door and given $50.00 for gas. That was despicable. Among all of tge cast members I like Mariah the best, she is for real!

• Jp

December 31, 2019 at 8:40 pm

Quad uses people and then moves on. Toya called Quad out for using Greg in season 1 and for trying to gain clout by inviting Toya to the wedding even though Toya didn’t like her. Greg reminded her that she was broke until he came along and she used him until she could come up.
      Quad used Mariah to meet the right people and get onto the show. She used her until she reminded Quad about giving her the platform that she had so Quad turned on her.
      Quad was buddy buddy with Lisa Nicole trying to get into fashion until LN did the background check reminding her where she came from so Quad dropped her and hired a private investigator as well as telling that man what to say regarding him sleeping with LN’s husband.
      Quad tolerated Heavenly who was her guard dog but Heavenly has said too much this season “jokingly” so Quad is probably going to cut her off too.

• PJ

January 1, 2020 at 1:12 pm

Toya: I like how Toya has grown into herself and seems content. Her marriage seems stable, fun and supportive. She has become a voice of reason. She’s sassy and loyal, but will also set someone straight.
      Simone:I love Simone. I know it was difficult for her to watch Jackie change, but I’m glad Simone spoke up. I love the segments with her family and I get a kick out of how she and Cecil continue to make each other laugh.
      Buffie: I like Buffie. She’s finding her way. Jury is still out.
      Contessa: she needs to learn that everything that comes out of her mouth isn’t gospel, especially if no one asked her opinion on it.
      Quad: she truly believes she’s better than everyone else. She’s definitely not. But, hey, with all of the opportunities that are supposedly out there for her, perhaps it’s time for her to go and pursue them. And, if she marries another doctor or graduates med school, she can return to the show.
      Mariah: beautiful, except when she does that thing with her mouth. She’s playing it safe, but I think she’s got something huge that she’s going to blast someone with.
      Jackie: she seems bored. I used to be a fan, especially when it was Jackie and Simone. Now that it’s Jackie and Heavenly, I’ll pass. In her pursuit of having it all, she’s sacrificed some of her kindness and compassion.
      Heavenly: what’s the old saying, when you’re pointing the finger at someone, the other four fingers are pointing back at you? She’s mean, vindictive, shrill (I’d rather listen to fingernails on a chalkboard and a beginner violinist than hear her voice) and ignorant. She needs to go. It’s no longer, “good tv”.

4. Erica

December 31, 2019 at 10:14 am

I am going to need her to do a spell check…Yearning not yourning, right????

• LaMonica

December 31, 2019 at 11:23 am

Yes! I said the same!

• jddrealcards

December 31, 2019 at 11:40 am

Girl right,the e is no where near the u. While she’s trying to get someone together.

• Avril Niles

December 31, 2019 at 5:54 pm

I was gonna leave it be, but You are correct, it is “yearning not yourning” an “a lot not alot”. Js

• Darlene Peterson

December 31, 2019 at 7:29 pm

Ok get over the miss spelling dang.

• Tee

December 31, 2019 at 6:49 pm

This is not even really about Lisa but the sentence and the spelling now make me wonder how people pass their exams etc.. its ridiculous! eg is You’re for your etc.. I saw an argument about someone saying pitamic instead of Potomac until another person told him to at least check the spelling before arguing.

• Vanessa Scott

December 31, 2019 at 9:14 pm

Right

December 31, 2019 at 10:19 am

The two friendships I loved on the show were Quad and Mariah, Jackie and Simone. It’s sad to see these women struggle to stay close and in Quad and Mariah’s case, fall out completely. But I do think Heavenly enjoys seeing these women lose their friendships with each other. Heavenly wasn’t the type of child who had friends when she was growing up. So she focused on her career and even now, she’s clearly not on the show to have genuine friendships. I agree with Lisa that Heavenly’s “friendships” are all strategic. The most important thing to Heavenly right now is being the star of the show at any cost. Heavenly isn’t there to foster true friendships. She double-crosses every friend she’s had on the show. I don’t expect it to be any different with her and Jackie.

• PJ

January 1, 2020 at 12:46 pm

I agree about Heavenly and friendships. If what she said about her childhood is true, she wasn’t taught how to form friendships. However, that’s just an explanation, not an excuse for her horrible behavior. She wants to be on Jackie’s good side so much, she’s willing to take down anyone who disagrees with Jackie – even if they are in the right. When Buffie stood up for herself and said it was wrong for Jackie to share Buffie’s infertility struggle and then for Jackie to get insulted and say she was DONE, Heavenly had no right to go after Buffie like a bulldog.

• PJ

January 1, 2020 at 12:52 pm

Plus, it’s so pathetic how Heavenly begs her pre-teen daughter for an adult relationship. My daughter and I have always been close and now that she is an adult and a mother herself, we are even closer. However, when she was 11, 12, 13, etc, we were close, but I wanted her to have friends of her own age, just like I had friends of my own age. Heavenly is going to push Alaura away because she’s so desperate.

6. Yeah I Said It!

December 31, 2019 at 10:25 am

Heavenly has already had her shady moments with Jackie. Jackie just didn’t catch it. Y’all remember when Heavenly did that interview with Mariah and said that Jackie is low key the messiest person on the show? And the only difference is that she will always get the best edit because the producers protect her? She also said it was Jackie who told her to go ahead and write on Mariah’s poster at the reunion that year. And she gave Heavenly that bad picture of Mariah to replace it. But now Heavenly is back on script saying Jackie doesn’t have a malicious bone in her body. LOL. I agree with Lisa. It’s just a matter of time before Jackie and Heavenly fall out. Heavenly is only loyal to Heavenly.

• Lina

December 31, 2019 at 11:04 am

Wow what a good catch! They’re both shady!

• Myrtle Marshall Green

December 31, 2019 at 11:17 am

Heavenly is a joke, I never liked her ugly a__, shed jealous of most of the women there, and always talking about what somebody do or don’t have, Jackie and Simon is supposed to be ride or die friends,it has no place for heavenly sick minded a___, she’s is jealous of Toya’s home, that’s why the trick made those comments about Toya having no , furniture, and what Toya Did to buy her home now tell me that’s not a jealous no friend to anyone biychm

7. Callie

December 31, 2019 at 10:32 am

Heavenly is something you woman that you grown woman don’t know when you see it. That is LOYAL to those who she care about. She loves Jackie like a big sister and Quad like a little sister that is why she gets so mad when anyone says anything about them. Simone husband started that sh-t first. An yes I am a mean woman and that’s why I know how she feels.

• OG

December 31, 2019 at 10:41 am

Eventually in your lifetime, you will learn that people aren’t loyal just because they will cry over you. She is not loyal to any of these women. Every decision she makes is about her position on the show. How is Quad her little sister when she defamed her and nearly put her professional reputation on the line with that Common mess? Quad was hurt and mad as hell. I guess you missed when she dragged Heavenly in that statement she sent to BET. She said Heavenly only cares about being entertaining on a reality show and she’s a questionable friend. That came out like a week or so ago, so after the reunion. What she did to Quad was dirty as hell. And Cecil didn’t start anything. Stop believing the lies that comes out of Heavenly’s mouth and fingers.

• keish

December 31, 2019 at 11:10 am

Please that BS she’s friends to anyone who is having issues with people she dislikes or has problems with. Heavenly is no one’s friend and she is hella insecure. She is mean and calculated

• Keish

December 31, 2019 at 11:13 am

Cecil never said anything about heavenly or directed any tweet to her. She was upset because he found what Mariah said about her house need pressure washing funny. Like I said she’s insecure

• Mrs. T

December 31, 2019 at 11:30 am

This comment confirms that you don’t know what LOYALTY means or is.

• Marisol Davis

December 31, 2019 at 12:14 pm

Cecil replied to something someone asked him. He said nothing to heavenly. She didn’t like his answer. So she attacked Cecil

• Barbara Harris

December 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm

Well said! agree 💯

• keefe

December 31, 2019 at 3:43 pm

d-mn good thought hmmmm FYI I DONT BELIEVE HER EITHER

• keefe

December 31, 2019 at 3:45 pm

demons recognizes demons

8. [email protected]

December 31, 2019 at 10:34 am

And Jack A-s, oops I meant Jackie is manipulative and mean and messy as well. She is no angel. Fake as her husband’s fidelity. And a physician ? Unreal. !!!!!

• Renee

December 31, 2019 at 3:50 pm

Yep

9. Anony

December 31, 2019 at 10:54 am

Jackie has a heart of stone. Simone poured her heart out to her and she just sat there expressionless. Heavenly has said numerous times that jackie is more successful and a better dr than Simone. Its baffling that jackie would still expect Simone to be friends with that woman. Jackie needs to go see the wizard and ask for a heart.

• Patty

December 31, 2019 at 11:14 am

So agree

10. Jrk

December 31, 2019 at 11:07 am

Heavenly is a big mouthed insecure heffa. To say Mariah’s weave was tested for drugs is ridiculous! The medical professionals know the difference between real hair and a weave.

Her rebuttal is always talking about someone’s mother.🙄 It’s been rumored her husband was having an affair with a white nurse he works with. Mariah said she has receipts, but then just kept quiet. I believe her she think Damien is so into her. Her marriage isn’t all that,this is why she blew up knowing he went to the strip club.🤣🤣🤣🤣

11. Patty

December 31, 2019 at 11:11 am

Contessa & her lashes Yikes!! Go away mean girl your husband doesn’t deserve you, he’s nice Heavenly makes a fool of herself constantly so it doesn’t matter what she says she talks just to be louder than anyone else. Quad is NOT MARRIED TO MEDICINE. Go away & keep your loud mouth shut. All the other ladies are great & I enjoy watching.

• CC

December 31, 2019 at 12:41 pm

I agree. Contessa’s eyelashes were scary!

• David

December 31, 2019 at 3:29 pm

Contessa’s face was horrible, but so is her personality. It’s a match!

• Janice

December 31, 2019 at 2:48 pm

You know I’m glad someone else notice Contessa eyelashes. She looked horrible. Hairstyle and all. She need to find her a new stylist next season. Her entire look was awful 😞

• Janice

December 31, 2019 at 2:55 pm

Contessa looked horrible.

• Darlene L Tawiah

December 31, 2019 at 8:49 pm

Contessa’s eyelashes looked horrible. Her hair was horrible and her personality is harsh and horrible especially the way she treated Buffie at Toya’s home. She loves attention and she doesn’t deserve her husband. She wants to be the surgeon general? Really Contessa? Poor plot line sis. You, Heavenly and Quad please disappear

12. Lola

December 31, 2019 at 11:43 am

Quad was a Mean Girl, along with her BFF Mariah, now she wants to play victim. She reminds me of Evelyn,and Jen. The means girls always break up, then play victim.

• Jp

December 31, 2019 at 8:56 pm

Go back and watch season 1. Jackie, Simone, Keri and Toya were shading Quad left and right. Mariah kept running around trying to get them to be nice because Quad was new to all of this. Jackie even admitted that she was very judgemental. Quad left Toya alone who had details on her fake marriage to Greg and went after Keri calling her anorexic and a mistress. Jackie was mean from the very beginning, Quad was vindictive but Mariah gets all the heat for striking back later.

13. Dexter Moore

December 31, 2019 at 11:53 am

Since she had beef with Dr. Heavenly and Quad when she left the show, I’m not sure how much weight her warning will carry. Although, she is completely right about Dr. Heavenly, we all saw the first part of the reunion, I counted at least 3 times where she was outed for shading her so called girl Quad. Let Dr. Heavenly tell it, she was just joking. You have to watch those so-called friends who are always shading you but when you call them on it, it was a joke. Dr. Jackie, please don’t allow your friendship with Dr. Simone to end because you have decided to befriend Dr. Heavenly’s lying, jealous butt. Dr. Heavenly, jealousy is not always about Money, you are just a plain tacky person. What goes around, comes around.Enjoy your 5 minutes of fame, it will be over soon and the cast will see you for the low down snake you are. In the debate between Dr. Simone and Dr. Heavenly, I am #TeamDr.Simone. Dr. Heavenly was beyond wrong for using Dr. Simone’s private thoughts against Cecil online. She couldn’t defend herself, no other way. Dr. Jackie since you are always preaching girl code, you don’t see the hypocrisy in that. Dr. Heavenly certainly broke girl code. I want Dr. Simone to tap Dr. Heavenly so bad. That veneered mouth need a reality check and to learn how to be a real feiend!!!

14. Natalia

December 31, 2019 at 11:56 am

Lisa Nicole don’t like mess but she’s commenting about things that. She needs to be worried about Darren and how he made her look silly. She is so irky

15. Godgiven

December 31, 2019 at 12:06 pm

Quad, should leave the show. Not medicine, not married to medicine 😲😲😲.
    Heavenly should be call devily.
    She should 🤐🤐🤐 her ghetto mouth
    She envi so much Toya you can read in her lips.
    Jackie careful to devil, she will ruin your friendship with simone and run away. Lisa is so right

16. Godgiven

December 31, 2019 at 12:07 pm

17. Shady Bootz

December 31, 2019 at 2:20 pm

Oh Trust and believe Heavenly Vs. Jackie is on the horizon. They are looking for the perfect moment to see Jackie who everyone think is so perfect to SNAP! Heavenly will be the one to cause her to snap because she will be told to do by producers and because she’s gutter trash and like to continuously poke and go below the belt! Seeing Jackie snap, Storm off set, or quit the show mid season will be great for ratings for them.

18. freddie terrell

December 31, 2019 at 2:41 pm

Jackie is gonna snap on that Ugly no good Man that’s the courage she needs because he make her look Bad i’m not on social media you shouldn’t be yes he wants her to leave the group so they want be n her ear u c she’s trying too find a reason to be mad with Simone and she can quit bc nobody else cares 🤷🏽‍♀️

19. Tea

December 31, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Lisa came with the facts 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Cyn

December 31, 2019 at 3:45 pm

Yes, Lisa did.Cyb

20. DENISE MORELAND

December 31, 2019 at 3:15 pm

I hate that Dr.Simone and Dr. Jackie is not closed like they used to be.Jackie let Heavenly come between them friendship over 20 plus years ain’t no way I’m going to let another friend come in and disrespect my friend the way heavenly have done calling her out of her name b**** this and b**** that jacket did not say a word. I wish Simone was my friend when heavenly was sitting up there calling her out her name I would have went in on her a-s real fast. A true friend supposed to have your back it all time that’s just my opinion

December 31, 2019 at 4:07 pm

Heavenly acts as though Jackie can’t speak for herself when talking to Buffy, she continuously bud in and comment that woman has a mind of her own and don’t need help handling her business, she made a major mistake telling Buffy’s confidential information to the public and appeared to want to finally correct it. All I can say is as a professional we know about HIPAA it’s embedded in our heads it was not practice so Heavenly needs to stay in her lane.

22. Wendy

December 31, 2019 at 7:10 pm

I love that Lisa gave good advice. I hope she is happy.pray she has found a peaceful happy self, Marriage, and motherhood. Why wont no one review the receipts…drug test or police report. What matters did that situation happen. If so why was Moriah and Quad still friends? Did Moriah not believed it happened and kept being friends with Quad?

23. Tasha Mack

January 1, 2020 at 1:14 am

These women need to quit with the bs. They need to learn how to be honest with each other and stop talking behind each other’s back. These ladies call each other friends but then they throw shade at each other like wtf. Real true friends uplift each other and be there for each other. Its time out for that mess. Life is to short. I can’t see how they hang around each other if certain people don’t like each other.

24. Ruth

January 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm

Ithink thisshowisgivinga badnamefor Black doctors

25. Yvonne

January 2, 2020 at 7:30 pm

Heavenly needs to be removed. She is horrible and her mouth is terrible. She is NOT good TV PERIOD! Quad needs to go as well. She serves no purpose on this show. She’s not married to medicine, hell she’s not married at all. She used Greg to stay on the show and she is horrible top watch. Good riddings to them both. Three show is better off without them. Period!

26. Bonita

January 3, 2020 at 1:54 am

So many sour grapes! I put ZERO stock in this has been. POOF BE GONE, lisa nicole!