'Love And Hip Hop Atlanta' Star Erica Dixon Sets the Record Straight on the Father of Her Twins

‘Love And Hip Hop Atlanta’ Star Erica Dixon Sets the Record Straight on the Father of Her Twins

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” star Erica Dixon’s issues with co-parenting with Scrappy have been well documented on the show. On the latest season, things only worsened. And Scrappy ended up calling Erica a “basic baby momma” during the reunion.

Erica has also had some issues with Scrappy’s wife Bambi. She claimed Bambi’s mother has picked on Emani, and even tried to fight Erica’s mother and Momma Dee at Emani’s birthday party.

Interestingly enough, Erica has managed to keep her relationship with the father of her twins very private. So private that people can only make up rumors. Recently, she snapped when a follower asked her if Dre from “Power” is the father of her twins.

1. Sheila

February 19, 2020 at 8:11 am

I never believed Dre was the father.

• Phyllis Odom

February 19, 2020 at 4:41 pm

Who your baby daddy. Do you no

• Sheila

February 19, 2020 at 4:46 pm

I don’t have a baby daddy. I don’t have children. What is wrong with you? Nothing I said warranted this dusty response you wrote me.

• Ratchet Queen

February 19, 2020 at 5:48 pm

LMBO!

• RyRyisnotaguy

February 19, 2020 at 7:44 pm

“Know”

2. Yelp

February 19, 2020 at 9:11 am

“Street dude” is the father? Sounds like she will be a single mom. I can’t understand why pretty women allow just about anyone between their legs

3. Emelis

February 19, 2020 at 10:30 am

This is disgusting calling the father of the children a street *****. So in other words. He is a dog, trash.. ignorant street rat. Really? Good heavens. She insults fans. But lady listen to yourself..

• Felecia Davis

February 19, 2020 at 1:32 pm

I doubt he is a street dude, lolooo. Problemly a regular person. It no one business who she got babies from, people mine your dam business. That what I would have said

• Charlotte Davis

February 19, 2020 at 4:36 pm

Me to. These people give these people on tv to much of their attention. I don’t care who she has the twins by as long as i don’t have to take care of them.

• Anonymous

February 19, 2020 at 4:45 pm

If you didn’t care, you wouldn’t be on this post.

• LaVergie Oddie

February 19, 2020 at 4:53 pm

Agree

• SB

February 19, 2020 at 8:29 pm

I can put money on it,he is community d-ck. F-ck all that,you would think she would be secretive about her twin babies instead hiding who impregnated her smh. A street n-gga uh,what he the plug???😂😂😂

4. Realness

February 19, 2020 at 10:32 am

I will never understand why some black women find “street dudes” appealing.

• Tulips

February 19, 2020 at 12:15 pm

Me either.

• Sip

February 19, 2020 at 12:20 pm

Because non street dudes are not any better…..

• Realness

February 19, 2020 at 12:26 pm

Huh? Yes, they are. It’s certainly better to be with a man and not have to worry about him getting shot and killed due to his criminal actions. It’s certainly better to not have to worry about your significant other being locked up for his criminal actions. It’s certainly better to not have to wonder if your significant other is someone’s boyfriend in prison while you wait for him to be released. I don’t get your logic, ma’am.

• Rainbow

February 19, 2020 at 4:13 pm

Thank you. I don’t understand why your comments are bothering people so much. It’s just common sense honestly.

• Blacc delicious

February 19, 2020 at 8:21 pm

I mean h-ll🤔bout it, what y’all want her to say? All the kids fathers are street n-ggas first bd y’all remember scrappy!!

• Kris

February 19, 2020 at 1:54 pm

I will never understand why a lot of white women find black Street dudes so attractive.

• Realness

February 19, 2020 at 2:03 pm

They don’t.

5. ByrdDii

February 19, 2020 at 11:50 am

Not just black woman there are woman of all races who find those type of men appealing nowdays y’all turn everything into a race war but continue to use black women as an example for bad sh-t never anything good but always something negative fact of the matter at hand is that can be said about every race black white blue or green

• Realness

February 19, 2020 at 12:08 pm

I guess you’re referring to me. Yes, I said that I don’t understand why some black women find “street dudes” appealing. That’s not a race war, ma’am. Toughen up.

• Char

February 19, 2020 at 12:18 pm

I think it’s Scrappy

• Felecia Davis

February 19, 2020 at 1:33 pm

Maybe, that’s why the drama 😩😩😩😆😆😆😆

• Chanise

February 19, 2020 at 12:28 pm

Your ignorant there are lawyers doctors etc that are dogs. You don’t have to be a street n-gga to be no good.

• Realness

February 19, 2020 at 12:36 pm

I’m far from ignorant. This is why I understand that black women need to leave street dudes alone. Too many times these “good” street dudes you’re referring to end up in prison away from their families for many years. What kind of effect do you think that leaves on black women and children? Wake up and miss me with your nonsense.

• Blacc delicious

February 19, 2020 at 8:27 pm

Yes she’s referring to u, why say black woman? When i see white woman all the time with are accent and in relationship with men running the streets. U go to acj to visit and its equal race. I hate when people say black woman just say woman period!!!

• Realness

February 19, 2020 at 8:42 pm

I speak on what I know. I’m not sure why you are on here talking to me about what white women do like they are supposed to be some standard for black women to follow. As I said, I don’t understand why some black women find street dudes appealing. I’m not on the AJC. I’m on Urban Belle, a website created by a black woman that has mainly black women as readers. I will say as I please on here. There is no reason why my comment has hurt your feelings so badly that you are scrambling talking about what you think white women do and trying to tell me what I can and can’t say. Toughen up.

• Tulips

February 19, 2020 at 12:20 pm

The Hip Hop culture puts the street life on a huge pedestal. This is the only reason why black women find men like this appealing. But most black women will grow out of finding these kind of men attractive as we get older. However, some of us never get a clue. I don’t know why we can’t have honest conversations about this.

• Realness

February 19, 2020 at 2:05 pm

Well said.

• Freda Levell

February 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm

Does not matter what type of man Erica Dixon deal with its her business she is an attractive young black women and a dam good mother, bambi is jealous of Erica Dixon scrappy is a street dud. Erica Dixon keep doing you, YOU ROCK

• kimberly A Wright

February 19, 2020 at 1:18 pm

It’s ironic you say that.I just seen a couple on the news in my hometown that had been killed unfortunately.She was a white girl with a mixed guy.It just amazes me how intrusive people are into strangers lives.What gives us the nerve to ask who she had children with? That’s crazy to me.I don’t even care so much that he’s a street guy.

• Mona

February 19, 2020 at 1:30 pm

I don’t think anyone on here said that it’s just black women who do this. But black women should stop this. It rarely ends well with street dudes.

• 100

February 19, 2020 at 2:12 pm

There is a lot of deflecting going on. I don’t understand why black people can’t just be honest and talk about these kinds of things without anyone being triggered. It’s not good that the street life is put on a pedestal so much in our community. There is an agenda behind that we should really be able to discuss.

• Kris

February 19, 2020 at 2:23 pm

I don’t think its deflecting. We live in a society where we can no longer link black men to black women. In fact there are just as many women of other races dating black men period. Your generalization is no longer the reality.

• 100

February 19, 2020 at 2:31 pm

You’re actually deflecting now. White women dating black men has nothing to do with this topic. The more you deflect, the more I realize my observation is accurate. Try to stay on topic next time.

• Twixx

February 19, 2020 at 4:07 pm

Who TF Cares Black, White , Purple everybody fall for somebody that ain’t sh-t oh f-cking well y’all comments are dumb asf

• The Truth

February 19, 2020 at 10:19 pm

There is no such thing as purple people. Black women should be able to discuss issues in the black community on here without you dismissing it.

• Troll

February 19, 2020 at 8:59 pm

Please reread the comment before being fake outraged on here. Realness said SOME. She literally said she doesn’t understand why SOME black women find street dudes appealing. So why are you in your feelings? What do other races have to do with her comment about SOME black women? I mean d-mn!

• The Truth

February 19, 2020 at 10:25 pm

How is a black woman discussing some black women’s affection for street dudes starting a race war? I think it’s pretty sick that you’re on here telling Realness, who happens to be a black woman who has posted on here for years, that she’s not allowed to express her opinions regarding issues in our community. People like you are very dangerous. People can’t move forward if we can’t talk about things.

6. Jordan's Memory

February 19, 2020 at 12:31 pm

I think its her way of saying he is not someone famous or well known just an average Joe with a job. Atleast that’s what I hope she is trying to say. Lol

• Tracey

February 19, 2020 at 12:46 pm

I think she would just say regular or normal if that’s what she meant. Street doesn’t really fit that.

7. Tracey

February 19, 2020 at 12:47 pm

This now explains why Bambi and Scrappy were laughing and giving the side eye after they said they know who Erica’s baby daddy is. I’m going to leave it at that because I see some people are very sensitive on here today.

8. Joyce

February 19, 2020 at 1:13 pm

Well well, if he is a Street Thug dude, we never hear her complain about him at least she know what and who he is. Note to U leave Bambi along, pretty soon your Teenager will. E in college. I quiting mines want to know more about the Twins.
    I know if you thought U was going to have twins, I would have did Drake, West. Ross, Obama, Trump,Sanders, anyone but a Streetdude

9. Onelove

February 19, 2020 at 1:31 pm

Our brothers are glorified as street dudes on the video screen, unfortunately until that stops woman will continue loving them street dudes thugs whatever she wants to call him.

10. Tina

February 19, 2020 at 2:33 pm

Who gives a f-ck who the father of your twins and you still dont have a husband

February 19, 2020 at 2:34 pm

I agree with a couple of you on here. As long as street culture is glorified, there will be black women who love street dudes. It is what it is.

• Star Child

February 19, 2020 at 2:50 pm

FACTS!

12. Gwen Jackson

February 19, 2020 at 2:39 pm

I don’t know why some of you are acting obtuse like Destiny’s Child didn’t make a whole song about loving thugs, like Lauren London didn’t come out and say she can’t date nothing but street dudes, like most rap music isn’t full of misogyny and the praise of gang culture/living on the streets. Like just stop it. I like Erica but this wasn’t a good look. We don’t need to know anything about that man sis. It’s your business.

• Realness

February 19, 2020 at 8:49 pm

Thank you for this. They are being very obtuse today and I see right through it.

13. Kris

February 19, 2020 at 2:42 pm

You sound delusional. Unfortunately when you refer to black men. You can no longer just refer to black women. I think if you have comments about black men you can’t leave your race out. Most of them know black men better than they know you now.

14. Kris

February 19, 2020 at 2:44 pm

No idea who cares. You replied to the wrong post.

15. My Opinion

February 19, 2020 at 2:45 pm

Street dudes were appealing to me when I was in high school. That changed quickly when one I had a history with actually got locked up and expected me to wait on him while I was in college. I realized then that wasn’t the life for me. To each its own though.

16. Kris

February 19, 2020 at 2:47 pm

I agree as long as this lifestyle is glorified there will always be all races of women who love them.

17. Kris

February 19, 2020 at 2:53 pm

Delusional. I have to work for a living. Out

18. Diana

February 19, 2020 at 3:06 pm

Yes I say so call pretty girls can’t find a real man so there get what they can nothing.

19. Kris

February 19, 2020 at 5:06 pm

You need professional help. You have anger issues. I’m going to suggest therapy. Funny part, I’m not laughing.

20. Kris

February 19, 2020 at 6:17 pm

Your responses are rather aggressive for a reply. I think you have anger issues. You probably always escalate a situation and don’t realize it. I’m out

21. Kim

February 19, 2020 at 6:21 pm

This my personal opinion thats her business who her babies daddy is she dont owe no one no exclamation about who’s the father of her kids i dont see the big idea she the one who got to take care of them why peoples judges peoples because they don’t want to tell who their kids belong this my opinion im. Not the one to go back for woth anybody real talk

22. Xanthia

February 19, 2020 at 6:22 pm

A street dude? Why? Erica is so pretty. I feel like she can do better than a street dude. Hopefully, she didn’t mean like a real street dude and she meant just a regular dude.

23. Xanthia

February 19, 2020 at 6:23 pm

And where did the rumor about it being Rotimi come from? That is so random!

24. Kris

February 19, 2020 at 8:09 pm

Do you know who your child’s father is? Oh. I’m sorry, you sound like you have a litter with various daddy’s. Girl by. You seem stupid!!!

25. Tiffani Young

February 19, 2020 at 9:30 pm

Erica your twin girls are beautiful. As long as you are happy who the father is continue to be happy.

26. Fanny

February 19, 2020 at 10:00 pm

I think the popularization of rap culture is why street dudes appeal to black women like Erica. College is what changed my perspective on street dudes. It was just something about being around educated black men that started to appeal to me more. I do agree that some of us grow out of this and some of us may not.