'Growing Up Hip Hop' Stars Egypt & Sam Put Tee Tee on Blast

‘Growing Up Hip Hop’ Stars Egypt & Sam Put Tee Tee on Blast

Tee Tee GUHH Season 5

Photo Credit: We TV

By: A.J. Niles

“Growing Up Hip Hop” returns to We TV April 23rd after a short hiatus and the drama is picking up right where things left off.

A first-look for the mid-season premiere was released, and Tee Tee’s had enough of the drama with Egypt and Sam. So, Tee Tee decided to visit her mom who lives in Jamaica. Tee Tee lets her mom know what happened and her mom feels Sam’s splitting up the family.

Meanwhile, Boogie links with Egypt and Sam. Here, Egypt reveals a sticky situation involving Sam and Tee Tee.

Allegedly, someone walked around the other without clothes on and Egypt felt it was intentional and disrespectful.

April 11, 2020 at 8:51 am

No one wants Sam but Egypt.

• B

April 11, 2020 at 9:34 am

Okkkayyy. A mess he is..lol

2. Hater

April 11, 2020 at 12:43 pm

Why is this show back so fast?

3. Gloria

April 11, 2020 at 1:19 pm

Where are the receipts that Tee Tee did this? Sam lies and Egypt believes anything that comes out of his mouth.

4. Tiffani Young

April 11, 2020 at 1:22 pm

Most of these shows should be canceled. That’s why this show needs a storyline.

5. Idele Dawson

April 12, 2020 at 4:16 am

Egypt is a lost young lady looking for love in all the wrong places. I felt that Pepa was n still is trying to be a girlfreind to her child than a mom. N very suprise but Treach isn’t the protector of his daughter. I guess the Apple didn’t fall far from their disfuctional famy

• JB

April 12, 2020 at 8:35 am

So true. Egypt is lost. Pepa is slow.

6. Xanasazi

April 12, 2020 at 5:23 am

I wonder if all these girls in the comments are Becky’s from the suburbs. I’m curious because Sam is definitely not as bad as some of you make him out to be. Everything real peaches and cream up in the burbs eh.

• Jacqueline Nelson-Burch

April 18, 2020 at 9:22 am

I know everybody can’t be wrong about Sam I think it’s you that’s wrong about Sam you act like you around nothing bus ground the people that that’s the way the things normally are Sam is a liar and a manipulator and he is using her

7. deb dyson

April 12, 2020 at 5:34 am

Egypt is grown now as far as Sam goes, she’s going to have to figure herself out that mess. She’s young but, that doesn’t have to be the reason to be dumb. I don’t know why she wasn’t grossed out when he revealed his Truth to her. His Truth doesn’t have to be her reality, She still has much growing to do, I just hope she does some before she marries Sam. Tee-Tee needs to find her own life, if she has one then live it.

• kat

April 14, 2020 at 2:21 pm

What is that supposed to mean she family family is supposed to look out for each other even when there hard headed. I went through a way worse situation when I was 18 the guy was toxic and controlling and almost separated me from my family and close friends im glad my family stuck by my side while I finally realized the guy was a scumbag it took me 2 years to get out of that . Teetee is looking out for her cousin and yes she does have her own life 🙄

8. Lyn

April 12, 2020 at 11:05 am

Ratchet, Ratchet, Ratchet

Had I not seen with my own eyes.. Pepa, Treach and Egypt are extremely slow. You’re supposed to give your child the best advice for her, not let an opportunist take advantage of her and you for a come up.

This show is horrible. Gone to the dogs and worse than LHH franchise.