LHHATL Star Momma Dee Has No Regrets About Making Obituary for Bambi's Mother

LHHATL Star Momma Dee Has No Regrets About Making Obituary for Bambi’s Mother

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” fans have a lot to say about the latest episode. And many have been critical of Momma Dee’s actions. While clashing with Bambi’s mother Cece during a family outing, Momma Dee gave Cece an obituary she made for her. This was upsetting to Scrappy and Bambi since Cece just beat cancer.

After the episode aired, Momma Dee made it clear that she still has no regrets.

So she posted the obituary to social media. And this didn’t sit well with a lot of her followers.

April 7, 2020 at 10:38 am

Momma Dee needs to get it together.

• Barb

April 10, 2020 at 6:36 am

Wow, what a way to uplift one another, SMDH GROWN FOLK!!!#SOLUVNLIFE🍷just loss ALL RESPECT

2. Chelly

April 7, 2020 at 10:47 am

It’s never that serious to do something like this.

3. Tiffani Young

April 7, 2020 at 11:29 am

Momma Dee you are Demonic…THANK GOD Breland screamed & cried so Momma Dee and Cee Cee will SHUT UP. Keisha you are NOT well known so it’s good you left the show. Shooter you have one h-ll of a love triangle going on good luck with that.

4. deb dyson

April 7, 2020 at 11:55 am

My goodness, Moma Dee, you went over the top didn’t you. That wasn’t nice, even though I laughed it’s in poor taste & classless. Do better. Who cares about Lightskin whatever, that’s just the dumbest name ever.

5. Anony

April 7, 2020 at 1:04 pm

Shooter is a loser. Nothing worse than a man that strings women along. He did the same to Sierra on their first season. Who in they right mind with a platform this huge to profit from, only comes with dumb sh-t. Dude get it together

• Yelp

April 7, 2020 at 10:06 pm

Sierra is a bird. She god played because she don’t want to think or ask questions. Shooter has sierra going to courr and possibly doing jail time.

6. Tracy

April 7, 2020 at 5:54 pm

That was very mean and disrespectful. Even if I really dislike someone, I would never do this.

7. Lenard Smith

April 7, 2020 at 8:14 pm

Shooter qaitto scrap find out you in trouble. Love momma dee but what you did is crazy you Weber way too far. Scrappy was Like wth momma dee you going to your son not be able yo see your grandchildren and lose your daughter in law.. You did this in front of your grandchildren

8. Moliscious

April 8, 2020 at 12:19 am

This all goes way back from when Scrappy was with Erica and he never checked his Mother. He’s a Mommas boy. This was way over the top for Momma Dee to do and she did it in front of her grandkids, way to go. She wouldn’t be able to be around me or my kids, Mother or not. She needs a job or something else to do. She looked like a dam fool walking in there with all that Black on. I know Erika is happy she don’t have to deal with that drama any more I just hate that Emani has to endure this krazyness.

9. Casey Grimes-Finley

April 8, 2020 at 7:00 am

Chile.This.is.beyond.Messy!Where they do that at?Mama Dee knows better and is NOT a child.This is Creepy-crazy,especially considering Scrappy,her own son,almost died in a vehicle accident.This is beyond ruthless and inappropriate!There are other ways to get your points accross.Thank you,Casey Grimes-Finley,Chicago,Illinois

• Stacey slaughter

April 8, 2020 at 1:31 pm

I like momma Dee, but that was low! Your gonna lose fans n family for that one! Smh

10. Jessica Sneed

April 9, 2020 at 8:17 pm

Mama dee needs her a-s whooped first of all it wouldnt be no d-mn marriage if my husbands mom keeps disrespecting my mom I understand thats his mom but d-mn enough is enough somebody go have to put a stop too it she goes to far real drama queen ,attention seeker , and wants her son to live the life she wants PERIOD

11. K.stasi

April 10, 2020 at 3:20 pm

Man now THIS was uncalled for. She really didn’t have to do this f-cked up sh-t. Just cause you don’t like her does not mean you should be so disrespectful in a way that was just plain evil. Mama Dee has literally cancelled herself after her punk a-s move she just pulled. I never liked mama Dee cause she was just cheesy & annoying,but, this gives another reason why not to like her. I’m sorry but I would’ve punch her on the throat for disrespecting my mother like that. Idgaf how old she is you cannot do a punk move like that, expect to not get hate & people not wanting to kick your a-s including Bambi. So I’m w/ Scrappy for being irritated w/ his crazy mom who of course never stopped w/ that nasty side of her.