Quantcast
'Basketball Wives' Star Jennifer Williams Responds to Sheree Whitfield

Urban Belle Magazine

‘Basketball Wives’ Star Jennifer Williams Responds to Sheree Whitfield

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Jennifer Williams may have ticked off Sheree Whitfield with what she said to NeNe Leakes.

According to Jennifer, Sheree knows the man Jennifer has accused of taking her Range Rover. She also told NeNe that Sheree invited the man to one of her parties and Jennifer attended it with him.

You can check out the interview below.

When NeNe’s interview with Jennifer went viral, Sheree hopped on Instagram to respond.

Jennifer addressed this during a recent interview with Michelle Brown of “Straight from the A.”

When Michelle asked Jennifer about Sheree’s response, Jennifer expressed that it confused her. She said, “Honestly, I don’t know. I’m so confused about it. Nobody said anything negative about her so it was just really strange that she jumped in this. So I don’t know. I literally did an interview with NeNe and we talked about how this guy has managed to get in certain circles. And I was like, ‘Yeah, I even went to a party with him at Sheree’s house.’ Apparently they’re friends. Sheree invited him to a party. I happened to be in town. So we went. I didn’t say anything negative about her.”

She added, “But girl, you know him. That really was the bottom line. You know him. And you know, honey, the streets, they found the receipts. He was on an episode of ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ where she was I don’t know, I guess it was a Chateau Sheree party or whatever. There he is in the background, in the kitchen. So, you know this man. I didn’t even know him back then.”

When Michelle said that Sheree stressed that she didn’t date the man, Jennifer said, “But nobody said she dated him…Yes, she knows him. I went to a party with him. I didn’t say…I don’t know what the nature of their relationship was. I don’t really give a d*mn. My point was that she knows him and he’s been in different circles. That was the whole point of me bringing her up. That was it. It was nothing negative. I don’t know why she felt the need to be like, ‘What’s good?’ What’s good is you know him. I mean, hello!”

You can check out the video below.

1. John l.

May 9, 2020 at 5:57 am

What I have read and researched on YouTube and different media outlets in regards to this normally when a person named drop they do want someone to respond so Jennifer it just full of bull she and Nene knew what they were doing when they did the interview you both are on reality shows it’s all about publicity and Stan in the media

• Anonymous

May 9, 2020 at 6:07 am

Kind of like how Sheree lied about her momma missing for publicity so she could get back on the show? Oh.

• Vera

May 9, 2020 at 6:16 am

You should have done more research then because Sheree isn’t relevant enough to seek a response from. No one was checking for her. Meanwhile Jennifer and Nene were already getting plenty of publicity on their own. Jennifer’s situation with her ex is being talked about everywhere and even actresses couldn’t keep Nene’s name out their mouths this week. People always use Nene for attention. Sheree is just desperate to get her peach back. She should stay away because she’s boring.

• janet kirkland

June 8, 2020 at 8:58 pm

You’re sure reading that capricorn wrong.

• FRANK

May 10, 2020 at 4:49 am

Well said, I’m with you!!

2. Vera

May 9, 2020 at 6:21 am

Sheree clearly wants to get back on RHOA. That’s all this is about for her.

3. Chelly

May 9, 2020 at 8:22 am

They need to bring Phaedra back. Not Sheree.

4. John l.

May 9, 2020 at 8:38 am

Bottom line to all of this is that all of them is seeking Attention Point Blank that’s why everybody is reading it and that’s why everyone have their opinion and that is why everyone is replying to everyone messages so in the end regardless how any of you feel they all are getting exactly what they want their being talked about case in point.

5. Ceelina

May 9, 2020 at 10:34 am

All them H#3$, trying to stay Relevant they’re two checks from being broke… According to Gabby…😂😂😂😂, They want that Bravo Check!!!

• Staying Anonymous

May 9, 2020 at 10:54 am

Believe it or not, reality stars actually make more money than most black actresses. Taraji touched on this. This is why Vivica is so bitter about Nene and Kenya when they pay her dust.

6. Staying Anonymous

May 9, 2020 at 10:55 am

Sheree just wanted attention. And Jennifer would fit in better on RHOA.

7. Veronica

May 10, 2020 at 12:11 pm

Funny how Sheree used this situation to go on WWHL. I hope they don’t bring her back next season. Phaedra and Apollo are who we need.

8. Loonchiesmom

June 9, 2020 at 12:38 am

Sheree wants attention! Jennifer clearly said she went to a party w/ him & Sheree was there or it was her party, anyway it’s Sheree that’s reaching! Ur azz is too old to saying what’s good over social media or anything else. She should be glad somebody keeping her name relevant! Nobody ain’t scared of Sheree! She seems stupid as h-ll w/ that response.