Quantcast
'Love & Marriage: Huntsville' Star Marsau Scott Comes for Melody Holt's Mother

‘Love & Marriage: Huntsville’ Star Marsau Scott Comes for Melody Holt’s Mother

Photo Credit: OWN/YouTube

“Love & Marriage: Huntsville” garnered a lot of fans thanks to an eventful first season. Three black couples opened up about their close friendships and fractured business relationships with one another. They also opened up about their relationships.

Martell Holt and Melody Holt had an image of being a power couple in real estate. However, it was eventually revealed that Martell had a three-year affair with another woman. So Melody was struggling to trust him again.

That became harder to do after Melody found out that Martell’s mistress had contacted him again despite him saying they no longer communicated.

As this placed another strain on their marriage, Martell took issue with Marsau Scott’s comments about his affair. So he then accused Marsau of cheating on LaTisha Scott. And Melody didn’t deny this. So this caused a strain in Melody and LaTisha’s friendship.

Maurice and Kimmi Scott had issues of their own. They had a beautiful wedding but their issues with Maurice’s ex-wife Kiuwha remained at the forefront. So when it comes to Maurice’s son with Kiuwha, things were contentious at times. And this made it hard for Maurice to trust that his son would be able to live in the same city.

Things weren’t necessarily resolved at the reunion, and Kiuwha accused Kimmi and Maurice of messing around before the marriage was over. However, Maurice and Kimmi denied this.

Another point of drama at the reunion was Marsau revealing he filled out a police report on Martell. According to Marsau, he did so because Martell threatened him. Since he felt his life was in danger, he thought he needed to get the police involved.

Well, the drama continues on season 2. And a longer trailer shows that the drama just intensified for the couples.

1. My 2 Cents

June 19, 2020 at 3:15 pm

Chile…this show is so messy.

2. Lay Lay

June 19, 2020 at 3:19 pm

They have now brought the mommas into the mess. I’m here for it though. This show has become my guilty pleasure.

3. anon anon

June 19, 2020 at 6:00 pm

This show has gone full ratchet.

4. Veronica

June 19, 2020 at 8:24 pm

Marsau is just as messy as Martell I see.

• Sparky

June 21, 2020 at 8:39 am

Who made you a expert

• Veronica

June 21, 2020 at 9:25 am

My common sense. Go somewhere with your hurt feelings.

5. IMO

June 19, 2020 at 10:36 pm

This is actually season 3. I been watching since season 1. Have y’all seen the mistress live talking about the book she was going to release and now she not. Man that girl was better off shutting her mouth and just releasing it but her silly a-s had to brag and to be honest she sounds stupider than her actions of sleeping with a married man. Guess being a nurse don’t make you wise.

• Scully

July 25, 2020 at 10:19 pm

There was only 2 seasons

6. Valarie A. Jones

July 12, 2020 at 10:44 am

I am tired of seeing black women argue and bicker about petty, inconsequential issues: “comment in Season 2, episode 1 about knowing that the husband makes good chicken. Also, tell the grandmother that there is no “s” on women. Women is plural and “womens” is not grammatically correct. Where is the written contract regarding the Comeback Group? Have a professional mediator help you with resolving that issue. Let’s see you get involved with helping the community with important issues: healthcare issues and insurance; voting in upcoming election, economic development in Huntsville, supporting HBCU institutions and helping people displaced by COVID-19. Tell writers to move to a higher level of examining interpersonal relationships.

7. Chimmy

July 15, 2020 at 2:49 pm

Martell and Melody have got to be 2 of the worst people i have ever met. Rachet galore!! I actually liked Melody a lot in the beginning but i can’t stand her or her cheating husband. The way they treat people is really disgusting and disheartening. I hope their high and mighty attitude is just for show biz.

• Niqua

July 19, 2020 at 1:04 am

Thank You Chimmy! I agree with you 100%! I don’t know how much more I can take of Martell and Melody’s narcissistic behavior. It maybe time to tune into something else!

• Gerita

July 23, 2020 at 3:39 am

Chimmy, I agree with you wholeheartedly. They are arrogant and think no one else’s opinion matters. If Melody can forgive Martell for his three year affair she should be able to forgive Latisha. Melody and Martell are so narcissistic and she whines so much I hate seeing them. I love the way Kimmie stands up for herself and wish the brothers would distance themselves and their wives from the Holt’s and just do their own thing.

8. Rovenia cox

July 29, 2020 at 2:01 am

I think the show has turned for the worst. The show started off being nice, because it showed them trying to start a business together as black folks, now I this show has turned into something different. This show is all about the Holt”s , nothing about being professional and working hand and hand. I think that Oprah and Own missed the mark this time. The world does not need to see another cheating black lying man on tv, we have enough of that out here in this world. The Holt family is making money off of Martell’s lies and Melody obsession with a liar, tgatcff ST he has had in her life for more than 10 years. I as m done watching this show, because black lives matter, not just when getting killed, but also in doing good period. Let’s try to have good shows about our black people. I am disappointed how melody treated latisha Scott. Martell is a liar, and he was trying to hard to make things happen with Melody, a blind man could see that he has no real feelings for her.

9. Jacqueline Hamblet

August 5, 2020 at 1:50 pm

I find the show to be entertaining for a Saturday night. I did have a problem with Harrell referring to his mistress as a peasant. Let me be clear. I am not defending the woman for having a three year affair with a married man. I think it is wrong for Marvell to disrespect the woman by calling her a peasant. Was she a peasant when you were having sex with her for three years? That was a relationship! Whatever happened he should take responsibility for his actions and leave the female out of the equation and take care of his family. As Melody brother told him actions not words.