Quantcast
'Black Ink Crew Chicago' Star Miss Kitty Responds to Jessica's Friend Having a Crush on Her

‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Star Miss Kitty Responds to Jessica’s Friend Having a Crush on Her

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Kitty and Jessica continue to have tension.

Black Ink Crew Chicago” star Miss Kitty hasn’t been having an easy time at 2nd City Ink. After she was hired by Charmaine, she clashed with Jessica. Jessica was upset Kitty was hired without Charmaine talking to her first. Kitty had plans to manage the shop, and Jessica felt like Kitty was stepping on her toes. At the time, Jessica was still the managing partner. So things got messy pretty quickly. Of course, words were exchanged.

Jessica would eventually leave and go back to London.

But Charmaine began to feel like Kitty was slacking. In particular, she complained that the shop was getting cluttered. Plus, she wasn’t here for Kitty dancing in the shop on TikTok. So Charmaine reached back out to Jessica. And she asked Jessica to return to the shop.

Kitty isn’t interested in Steven.

Jessica had no problem doing this and she immediately clashed with Kitty upon her return. This is due to the fact that Jessica hired her friend Steven. She did so without talking to Kitty or Charmaine.

While Jessica expressed her frustrations about the situation, Steven revealed he had been checking out Kitty. Steven said he finds Kitty attractive. He also likes that she comes off as “bossy.” So he is thinking about asking her out on a date in the near future.

Jessica wasn’t thrilled about this and even gagged about it. Regardless, Steven didn’t seem to be bothered by Jessica’s lack of support.

Interestingly enough, Steven may not have a chance with Kitty. Kitty addressed this on social media.

After a Twitter user said they hope Kitty doesn’t develop a romance with Steven because it would be a bad look, Kitty responded.

She wrote, “Well thank you so much for your concern, but it’s not happening.”

July 27, 2020 at 5:48 pm

Good because they will just call her a thot again if she does.

2. Shannon

July 27, 2020 at 5:51 pm

Steven is a cutie.

3. llawrence

July 27, 2020 at 7:02 pm

That’s good Kitty, don’t make the mistake of dating a coworker be professional.

4. Arkansas Girl

July 27, 2020 at 8:11 pm

I don’t know about that llawrence. My Mom works for my Dad as a bookkeeper. They started seeing each other 4 months in. They have been married for 32 years. Had my brother and me. And she still working as his bookkeeper. 🥰

• Jasmine N Jackson

July 28, 2020 at 12:12 pm

I love hearing love stories like this.🥰

5. llawrence

July 27, 2020 at 8:31 pm

Yea and your mama and daddy still together, Kitty has been with how many coworkers. How many coworkers do she have to be with before on of them even claim her, bad example.

• Didi Thomas

July 27, 2020 at 9:31 pm

Kitty has only been with Ceaser and she and Ryan aren’t coworkers. They work in two totally different shops and they both have said their storyline was very much production driven, so what is your point?

6. Vickie

July 28, 2020 at 9:48 am

I was happy to see Kitty & Jessica speaking like Bosses💞💞 Two women concerned about something we all are trying to figure out together😷😷😷 Keep Safe🌹🌹 God Bless everyone🙏🙏🙏

7. shanti wilson

July 28, 2020 at 9:53 am

Charmaine did the same thing to Kitty that Ryan did to her made a decision off of feelings not reality. SO WHAT SHE WAS DANCING; she was actually building a relationship with employees. As the manager she was not in there throwing back Hennessy shots.

8. llawrence

July 28, 2020 at 11:31 am

Well dating a coworker would have looked better for her but a women who will go try and get with her ex’s friend is a bad look. Kitty knew it was wrong to go after Ryan for many reasons.

• Vivie

July 29, 2020 at 10:01 pm

Yep. I’m glad she didn’t mess with him either, but I figured she wouldn’t bc he doesn’t own a shop 🤭😊

9. llawrence

July 28, 2020 at 11:35 am

My point is Kitty will date coworkers and friends of her ex. If the season would not have ended so soon you can best believe she would had slept with Jess’s friend.

• Nprma Mendoza

July 28, 2020 at 1:36 pm

So what if she sleeps with Jess friend
      We dont see a ring on her finger.
      She can date anyone she wants.
      People need to stop hatting on her.

• Wendy

July 28, 2020 at 3:17 pm

I love to see how many people have Kitty’s back. Yea she’s bossy but I still like her. Definitely think Jess is a little jealous. However I will them all the best. This pandemic has caused a lot of people their jobs. Please stay safe everyone.

• Didi Thomas

July 28, 2020 at 2:53 pm

Why are you ALWAYS in that woman’s v-gina? You’re in EVERY post about her talking about what you think she’s doing or has done in her sex life. You don’t know that lady. Ceaser wasn’t Kitty’s ex and he and Ryan weren’t friends like that, but associates. You don’t know if she would’ve been with Jess’ friend. Just stop.

• Tan

July 28, 2020 at 6:23 pm

Yes 4Sho

10. llawrence

July 28, 2020 at 2:49 pm

Your right she can but don’t say sh-t when the men treat her like a side chick, as they do, or people on this site call her a wh-re.I didn’t say she couldn’t date who she wants I said she should not date men that are friends with an ex or coworkers. So I guess it’s OK
    with you if she stared dating Phor?

• Didi Thomas

July 28, 2020 at 2:57 pm

Again you need to stop obsessing over that woman’s v-gina and sex life. She’s grown. Get a life of your own and just stop stalking that woman’s p-ss.

11. llawrence

July 28, 2020 at 3:25 pm

I could give a cats a-s who this trick is with, it’s her reputation not mind. I state my opinion just like everyone else on this site and if you don’t like it that’s your problem. She could sleep with all the men on the show it won’t effect me at all.

12. llawrence

July 28, 2020 at 3:39 pm

Please it sounds like you obsessed with me, you read all my comments,if I say something about her that means every person on here is obsessed with her cause most of the comments is about her being a wh-re.I am a female what the h-ll would I give a d-mn about her being a trick. Why did Sky tell Caesar that she was trying to get with Ryan? if Caesar and Kitty were not a couple? Get your life.

• Didi Thomas

July 28, 2020 at 8:01 pm

You’re still sad AF because you say you don’t care, but you’re in the same post saying the same thing multiple times. Like d-mn, we get it! I didn’t say everybody was obsessed, I said YOU were, which you are! Sky is messy and everybody knows it. And all Sky did was bring the rumor up…to be messy. They weren’t a couple, never were. Obviously what this lady does with HER v-gina affects you because you’re always commenting about it.

13. llawrence

July 28, 2020 at 9:20 pm

You need some help. I reply to whatever the topic is and if its about this tr-mp sleeping with every cast members then I will comment. Either you are Kitty or your mad cause she won’t sleep with you. When you go on reality TV everyone will be putting their opinion about you on these sites. If you don’t like what I have to say too bad, but don’t think I am obsessed with noting but my money. The fact that you have consistently had something to say about my statements sounds like obession.

• Didi Thomas

July 28, 2020 at 11:13 pm

Lol I’ve only said something to you one time on here and THIS will be my last reply to your clearly obsessed self. You can put your opinion wherever you want to and I’m going to do the same. My opinion will always remain…you’re obsessed over what this woman, whom you only know from television and don’t know personally, does with her v-gina! I am a female also, but I’ve never been so interested in another woman’s sex life. Tv or reality. You, on the other hand, are literally responding to every comment in these posts saying the same thing about this woman and yet I’ve only said something to you one time. Lol I really hope you find some peace in this life because this here ain’t it. Stay pressed and obsessed.

• Ms. Taken

July 31, 2020 at 5:05 pm

I have thoroughly enjoyed the back & forth banter btwn u & ilawrence. U both have made some interesting& valid points. Let me just add my lil 2cents here… I adore Kitty, or the “role” that she plays!☺ I don’t see her as a wh_re or whatever theyre calling her. I think she really liked Cease & when it didn’t work out she was hurt. Was her then turning to Ryan a good idea? Maybe, maybe not. Ryan clearly still wants Rachel. At the end of the day, people are gonna talk about u no matter what! Good OR bad. All we see are snippets from these people’s lives & dont know what goes on outside of the 60minutes that we r shown. So that being said, we shouldnt b so quick to judge. & Miss DiDi i am inclined to agree with u more on this issue. I think Kitty is classy, moreso than they tend to portray her on this show. But she can get gutta when it’s called for & get in dat A$$! ☺These are just MY thoughts!🤷🏽so please don’t chop my head off.

14. llawrence

July 29, 2020 at 1:18 am

I don’t read none of your comments, Kitty but you read all mind, last time I checked that was called being obsessed.