Quantcast
'Black Ink Crew Chicago' Star Jessica Gets Even with Charmaine & Miss Kitty

‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Star Jessica Gets Even with Charmaine & Miss Kitty

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

Jessica clashed with Kitty and Charmaine.

Black Ink Crew Chicago” star Jessica came to 2nd City Ink with the intention of helping Charmaine run the shop. She was under the assumption that she was Charmaine’s business partner. This was supposed to work out well since Jessica is a very experienced tattoo artist. And Charmaine wanted the experience in her corner as she’s never owned a tattoo shop before. However, things went left after Miss Kitty arrived.

The issue was Jessica didn’t like that Charmaine hired Kitty without talking to her.

But Charmaine made it clear that she can run her shop as she pleases. And Jessica didn’t put up any money to open up the shop. So it’s actually Charmaine’s shop alone.

Jessica went back to London after she fell out with Charmaine. But Charmaine asked her to come back and her return didn’t sit well with Kitty. The two women had a war of words, too.

They also argued over their positions at the shop. Kitty said she’s the manager. And Jessica said that she’s the managing partner.

Jessica gets even.

On the upcoming episode, this will come up, again.

Jessica invites her best friend Steven to 2nd City Ink. When he meets Kitty, Jessica tells Kitty that Steven is actually a new hire. This perplexes Kitty and she tells Jessica she doesn’t have the power to hire anyone she wants. Jessica then claps back and says that she didn’t do anything differently than what Kitty and Charmaine did when they decided Kitty would work at 2nd City Ink without talking to her first.

So Kitty should just suck it up because the shop needs as many artists as possible anyway.

It’s obvious that there will be more drama between the two women now that Jessica is hiring people without running things by Charmaine and Kitty.

Check out the preview below.

1. Rainbow

July 20, 2020 at 5:20 pm

The shop will do great when Kitty and Jessica learn to get along.

• Lizzy

July 20, 2020 at 7:36 pm

Exactly. That’s what makes this so annoying.

2. Nicole

July 20, 2020 at 7:20 pm

Both of these women are gorgeous. That’s all.

• Mz Pee

July 20, 2020 at 8:53 pm

Notice that Hater Kitty Is Jealous of EVERY FEMALE TATTOO ARTIST In That Shop Bcz She has Absolutely No REAL Job Skills.

• LaTriece

July 21, 2020 at 6:16 pm

Right!!! She’s jealous of Amy female. She tried to run BIC NY, but they booted her butt up outta there

July 20, 2020 at 7:28 pm

I see these two are going to keep being petty with each other for no reason 🙄

• the diva

July 20, 2020 at 8:43 pm

Both of them need to put their big girl panties on and make things work.

4. llawrence

July 20, 2020 at 7:46 pm

Go ahead Jess show this trick what time it is,

5. Rasyay

July 21, 2020 at 8:48 am

what does kitty do?

• Hot girl

July 22, 2020 at 10:25 pm

🤷‍♀️ that’s what I’m saying!
      What does Kitty do?

6. RomaRIP

July 21, 2020 at 9:12 am

Wow

• Quisha P

July 22, 2020 at 12:29 am

I love me some Jess hold ya grounds down girrrl or keep making clout to grab ya own shop.

7. Michelle word

July 21, 2020 at 10:08 am

If they could worked together man they could have one of the best shops ever. Owned by a female and make it so big they can start doing better than the other owners

8. Judy Lauble

July 21, 2020 at 4:55 pm

Charmaine is a BLACK FEMALE TATTOO SHOP OWNER. Big accomplishment for real. They all need to remember that and feel good about any part they can do to stand behind her and help her become a success. I grew up in Harlem when Harlem was really Harlem in the early seventies. I was the only white girl there that was really just money less (hate poor). There was a white heroin addict over on 121st and 8th. I’ve had my face smashed into a car hood with the cops gun barrel smashed on the back of my skull before they realized I was white. Then they swore I must be Patty Hearst. Went shopping on Lex and 59th and all 3 of them were all over my friends so I pushed a full rack of very expensive clothing out the door and to the right. Then I yelled Wow y’all better stop worrying about them black folks.that dude just took off with a whole rack of your clothes. They ran out the door looked up and down Lexington put their heads down,turned around,saw the rack,started grinning from ear to ear because they could keep their fancy little jobs. I stated very loudly c’mon my friends we gettin’ outta here as I put my fist in the air and my friends followed suit grinning from ear to ear as we marched out (it was 1973). I said see that we all grin the same too. So be surprised sometime when the 61 year old white woman tells you black lives DO MATTER. Yes she does watch ratchet TV but she might know a little sumpin sumpin which is that it wasn’t all that long ago so forget your ego and support Charmaine girls!!!!