Quantcast
'Real Housewives of Potomac' Star Gizelle Bryant Feels Candiace Dillard is Too Messy on Twitter

‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Star Gizelle Bryant Feels Candiace Dillard is Too Messy on Twitter

Photo Credit: Bravo

Candiace and Ashley clashed last season.

Real Housewives of Potomac” star Candiace Dillard had an eventful last season. She got into a pretty messy feud with Ashley Darby. Things got rocky between them after Candiace had a lot to say about Ashley’s pregnancy attempts. Ashley told Candiace and the others that she really wanted to get pregnant. Her doctor suggested that she give up alcohol to be successful. So she was trying to stop drinking.

However, Ashley didn’t successfully let go of alcohol. So this made Candiace think Ashley wasn’t really serious about trying to get pregnant.

This was a touchy topic for Ashley because she previously had a miscarriage. So when she confronted Candiace about it, it was an intense conversation.

Some of the other women felt Candiace crossed the line.

Some of the other women tried to tell Candiace that they felt she was being too invasive. And they also believed that pregnancies and miscarriages aren’t the kinds of things women should criticize each other for. Regardless, Candiace still felt Ashley was fair game. Her reasoning was Ashley has been too vocal about the personal lives of others.

Candiace would go on to apologize but reiterated to Ashley that she stood by what she said. She still wasn’t convinced Ashley was trying to get pregnant.

And then when Michael Darby was accused of groping a cameraman and saying something controversial about Juan Dixon, Candiace had even more to say. Things came to a head when Ashley came to Candiace’s home. A butter knife was thrown. Plus, jabs were exchanged on social media.

Gizelle Bryant tries to convince Candiace to apologize to Ashley on the upcoming season. Of course, Candiace isn’t feeling this.

1. Veronica

July 30, 2020 at 5:08 pm

Candiace goes down to the gutter too quickly for me.

• Jamaica941

July 30, 2020 at 6:23 pm

You should be saying the same thing about Monique and her brother. He’s has a blog and has been nasty since season 1

• Veronica

July 30, 2020 at 6:29 pm

This post is about Candiace, Ashley, and Gizelle. So I’m not sure why you jumped on my comment to discuss Monique and her brother. As it stands, no one on the cast has called Black women slurs and used degrading and racist language to talk to Black people on Twitter but Candiace. Like I said, she goes to the gutter too quickly for me. The things she and her mother have said about Black women are disgusting. I’m not sure what you think we’re about to argue about.

• Nikki

August 1, 2020 at 12:30 pm

I agree 100 percent with you Veronica…

2. Renee

July 30, 2020 at 5:56 pm

Candiace can throw knives at people and no one has anything to say. Monique gives Candiace a beat down and now sone of the cast feels threatened. Gizelle Robin go sit your a-ses down somewhere.

3. Jazmyn

July 30, 2020 at 6:46 pm

Candiace is messed up in the head. The way she talks about black women and says the most tasteless and nasty things on Twitter says a lot about who she is. She is a horrible person and that dragging Monique gave her was well deserved.

4. Jem

July 30, 2020 at 11:21 pm

Candice needs to grow up and stop being so selfish.

5. Trina

July 31, 2020 at 10:26 am

Candiace just does to much. Maybe she thinks it makes people like her. Maybe she feels that she is untouchable on her keyboard and forgets that she has to deal with some of the people she is disrespectful towards.

• Kim Watley

July 31, 2020 at 12:00 pm

Candice goes to the gutter quickly because that is familiar territory for her. She is classless. Ib get it, she is new, she wants to be remembered, she wants to be back for other sessions. After I see how she disrespected her husband, that was it for me. She is all over and inappropriate. I will give her credit, that she is not dumb, just too thirsty for fame, just doing it without thinking. Way too immature

6. Swells

July 31, 2020 at 11:34 am

Candance is a self centered, petulant child. Her attitude is beyond acceptable. Married she may be, grown by law; has yet to act like a mature woman. I know this is reality t.v. but she’s way too messy and immature acting for me.

• Tizzy

July 31, 2020 at 2:51 pm

I am sick of Gizelle. She’s very hypocritical of Monique but thinks it’s ok for Candiace to throw knives? Come on now, let’s be reasonable here. What I really think is she knows Monique will get in her a-s and she won’t try it

7. Tracey

July 31, 2020 at 12:25 pm

Candice is filled with drama and may have a disorder she has not been diagnosed with. She’s spoiled and don’t think before she speaks. She has alot to learn about life, friendship, marriage, and just being a decent person. Can we please get a reality show with women on there that actually carry themselves like positive role models. All these shows with black women, down grading, belittling, and being jealous, is very immature. I’m sure you can’t teach your child right from wrong when all you do is argue over petty things and get in each other business. Can we lift each other up in just one show? Wealth definitely don’t mean having class and etiquette. I’m so over watching reality messy black women in this light. Rise up Queens….

• Nikki

August 1, 2020 at 12:43 pm

Thank you well said. I feel the same. I’m actually starting to get burned out on this behavior. If they want a ratchet reality show they should put Gizelle, Candiace, Kenya, Heavenly, Quad and Robin on a show together they all have the same low class mentally. They think by tearing other black women down it makes them look good and smart. Gizelle goes to Monique house and sit around talking about the woman behind her back. She talk about image what image is she portraying and Robin just as bad lets teach our young girls accept anything to get and keep a man.

8. sam

July 31, 2020 at 2:34 pm

candiace think shes better then every1 but shes not shes very disrespectful to her husband which i think is very reasonable and trying to calm her a-s down shes just gheto you need to sit down girl once u grow the h-ll up can stand again

9. Q

August 1, 2020 at 3:15 am

Candiace is a spoiled brat, her mother may be right when she said Candiace was bipolar.

10. Simmons Hurst

August 1, 2020 at 10:49 am

I see I am the minority. I agree with Candice not apologizing. Ashley has been just as nasty and when I clap back, I will go for your throat and take your head off EVERY time you come for me. Candice is better than me. I’d read Ashley about her tent living, bankruptcy filing mom everytime she mentioned my mom. EVERY time she makes a comment about my mom paying for my house, I’d remind her about her bisexual hubby who got her on a tight pre-nup. I know how to back a chick up off of me with the quickness. Ashley would back to meddling in Robin, Monique and Karen’s business cause she would have to think long and hard about coming for me ever again.

• Nikki

August 1, 2020 at 1:13 pm

I feel Candiace can dish it but it’s look a poor little me when it comes back around to her. She and Ashley has gone at one another but Candiace can’t don’t own her stuff. She has said some gutter stuff. This is a reality show but there’s just some thinwould wouldn’t do on TV for a dollar. We sll can go there. Like one of the other post, show positive images show you can sit down and have a disagreement with all the name calling. If there were more unity among them these shows wouldn’t be cashing in on making use look ratchet. That’s the image Gizelle should be concerned with. She look like a hood rat as well and she has the nerve to talk about image.