Quantcast
'Real Housewives of Potomac' Star Monique Samuels' Husband Has Beef with Charrisse Jackson-Jordan

‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Star Monique Samuels’ Husband Has Beef with Charrisse Jackson-Jordan

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Candiace and Monique’s feud turned violent.

Real Housewives of Potomac” returns Sunday, August 2. Fans of the show have been ready for its return for months now. This is due to Monique Samuels and Candiace Dillard’s nasty feud. As we have reported, the two women had a physical altercation while filming. According to sources, things got really bad. Candiace even pressed charges. Monique responded by pressing charges of her own.

In the end, all charges were dismissed against both women. However, it doesn’t seem as if they will ever be able to be friends again.

Since the situation, they have been throwing jabs at each other on social media. And the altercation has even caused a division amongst the rest of the cast.

As of now, Gizelle Bryant appears to be Team Candiace. In the preview, Gizelle even said she doesn’t want to be around Monique anymore. She also said that Monique’s actions ruined RHOP’s ability to stay above the stereotypes. Rumor has it that Robyn Dixon agrees with Gizelle.

It’s also been alleged that Karen Huger and Ashley Darby don’t want Monique removed from the show. And by the looks of things, Monique has no plans on leaving. In fact, she recently said it will take more than her feud with Candiace to run her off.

Monique’s fallout with Charrisse may have played a factor.

In the meantime, another preview for the new season may have revealed what led to the altercation. Rumor has it Charrisse Jackson Jordan was invited to Candiace and Chris Bassett’s anniversary party. Apparently, Monique may not have appreciated this. In a scene on the upcoming season, Monique calls Candiace out for not giving her a heads up.

She says, “I have a problem with you knowing the history and not giving me a heads up.”

Candiace then says, “I didn’t know that you all were that…”

But Monique wasn’t having it. In response, she says to Candiace, “You know, you know.”

At this point, Candiace tries to get more information on this fallout. She asks, “Monique, when was the last time you talked to her?”

Regardless, Monique feels Candiace isn’t being honest, “You know why I don’t fool with her…to the point where my husband wants to curse her out if he sees her.”

Check out the clip below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Joey (@theomfgrealitytv) on

1. Tea

July 28, 2020 at 3:22 pm

When did Candiace start liking Charrisse? 🤔

• Margie Mitchell

July 28, 2020 at 10:56 pm

Who is Charisse did I miss something

• SexyLexie1217

July 29, 2020 at 10:44 pm

Chris’s mother will really have something to talk about..Gizelle is the big green eyed devil in a dress.
        Monique should have chosen her words better, if Chris wasn’t angry at Ashley calling you a drunk 😵
        so I don’t believe Chris said that.. Gizelle with her envious self and can’t get a man at all, she had to
        HIRE her ex to play her love interest, like Sheree did on ATL..Candiace is a spoiled child like woman
        who married a broke a-s man and thinks she married something..He gossips like a woman and try too
        hard to fit in..Stop talking about his Johnson, you’re inviting women to look down instead of looking in
        the eyes..I love me some Karen, but her husband gives me the creeps, he’s like Gizelle’s ex always
        secretly checking out other women..I can’t await reading about Gizelle and her sloppy ass ex preacher
        who’s sinning with men and women..He can’t help himself because he hasn’t asked God to take that
        away from him..He’s like 95% of all the Preacher, Priest, Pastors, Bishops, and the Crown Jewel
        President of each of those make so much money fooling their flocks…They sleep with anything letting
        Satan enter their bodies, that’s why all these “Men and Women” Pastors are Satan offsprings, teaching
        lies that are not in the Bible and teaching false sermons and anything to get your money 💰..

• Gayle

July 31, 2020 at 10:45 am

I totally agree with you on everything you said about Giselle. She doesnt like anyone that seems to have it all. SHES VERY ENVIOUS OF MONIQUE AND KAREN. SHE AND ROBYN ARE THE MEAN GIRLS.

• SexyLexie1217

July 31, 2020 at 4:22 pm

Gizelle is a jealous woman period..She’s been bringing this show down with her petty ass self..They gave Karen a hard time
            when they owed UncleSam..They did so many petty things to her and she was already dealing with the death of a parent, but
            Gizelle and Robyn didn’t care..Robyn is just a stupid woman, her ex don’t want her at all, it shows in his eyes..His eyes don’t
            light up when he see the bitch that lost all his money..Him proposed to her because they need a story line. They are both
            doing damage to their sons..They know what happens behind close doors..The two clueless women trying to hold on to a
            man that don’t want you any longer..I would rather be alone, then stay with a man who don’t respect and treat me as an equal..

• Djuna

August 4, 2020 at 12:20 pm

I agree gixzle and robyn r jealous of monique and karen,i hope robyn would get a mind of her own,i wish they would also leave micheal and his wife ashley be.

• Miss Dot

August 8, 2020 at 1:34 pm

Robyn is no mean girl,just a spinless follower at best lol

• Miss Dot

August 8, 2020 at 1:32 pm

You read that sooo correct!! Standing ovation ova here frfr.

• Q

July 29, 2020 at 12:19 am

She started liking Charisse when she became angry at Monique.

• Washington DCGIRL

July 30, 2020 at 10:37 pm

When she wanted to get underneath Monique skin😂😂😂😂

July 28, 2020 at 3:35 pm

It’s crazy to me how Monique and Candiace let all these women come in between their friendship.

• Pumpkin

July 28, 2020 at 4:44 pm

I agree. They don’t realize what’s happening either. Gizelle is a manipulator and so is Charisse.

• Miss DontgiveAF

July 28, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Gizelle is fake and phoney ASF… I can’t imagine her as the First Lady of any church… AINT NO MF WAY… There I said it, post AGREE in reply, because I know I can’t be the only person who think this is beyond FOOLISH… Pastor Jamal is a whole ISSUE all by himself!!

• Gail B

July 29, 2020 at 12:20 am

LOL! I said this a while ago. HOW??? She’s too messy!

• Denise

July 29, 2020 at 12:49 am

Agree!!!!!

• Helen

July 29, 2020 at 12:29 pm

AGREE..

• Karen

July 29, 2020 at 1:21 pm

Agree

• Lady RC

July 29, 2020 at 5:11 pm

Let the Church say Amen!! I Agree! 1st what??

• Fee

August 2, 2020 at 10:44 am

Monique think her sh-t don’t stink, I never like her from day one when she stated all the things she had to all the other ladies, like they were beneath her, so I see why Gizelle don’t like her. But Monique started to change and humble herself last season so I think Gizelle should as well give her a chance. Candace deserve every slap she get, spoil,messy and down right mean. Get her broken a-s off the show

• Selena

July 29, 2020 at 5:26 pm

100 Fact! Candiace is definitely working with Gizelle and no storyline Robin

• BEECEE

July 30, 2020 at 1:54 pm

AGREED

• Michelle

August 4, 2020 at 6:11 pm

100% agree

• Sandra Jackson

July 28, 2020 at 10:17 pm

Robyn agreeing with Gizelle who’s surprised by that.

• Mary Rule

July 29, 2020 at 11:28 am

Candice is still a child. She is constantly needing the spotlight, and will do her nastiest to be assured of getting it. Don’t point the finger elsewhere- That little girl has been trouble since her first episode

3. Saywhatnow

July 28, 2020 at 4:03 pm

Raise your hand if you forgot about Charisse.

• Natalie

July 28, 2020 at 5:12 pm

👊🏿I’ll give the SOUL SISTA FIST on that! What did she do and/or say that has Monique totally done with her🤔? Now Monique’s husband needs to stay out of this, wrong or not. Monique is far from scared of those Potomac heifers 🐄.

• Saywhatnow

July 28, 2020 at 6:35 pm

Word! Agreed, Chris needs to stay out of it. We have seen how bad it get for husbands when they interfere.

• Nikki

August 1, 2020 at 1:58 pm

I agree with you. Monique should have kept that private opinion of Chris to herself. That’s opening up a can of worms that Gizelle, Robin and Candiace are going to ride to prolong their tired existence of a story line. I like how he has carried himself not getting in that.

• T

August 7, 2020 at 12:25 am

Agreed, Chris needs to act like a man and stay out of the ladies business.

• BEECEE

July 30, 2020 at 1:56 pm

Hand raised!

July 28, 2020 at 4:13 pm

I’m just so confused as to why Candiace has befriended Robyn, Gizelle, and now Charisse when they have said some nasty things about her not too long ago. Especially since she was so perplexed about Monique forgiving Ashley.

• deb dyson

July 28, 2020 at 7:09 pm

I guess Candy gotta be friends with somebody so, the green eyed monsters will do. She’s crazy cause they aren’t anybody’s friend not even to each other. Let her go ahead, she’ll be getting dragged by the twos of them soon enough.

• Q

July 29, 2020 at 12:22 am

Candiace don’t have any friends, she has to run somewhere.

5. Fashionista

July 28, 2020 at 5:17 pm

Charrisse is just trying to get back on the show.

• Sammy

July 28, 2020 at 9:49 pm

Yes ITA!

6. Mary

July 28, 2020 at 9:30 pm

Whew Chile when I tell y’all I got the wine, cheese, food and snacks ready for Sunday’s premiere 🍷🧀🍩🍿🍔🍟🍕😄😄

7. Q

July 29, 2020 at 12:10 am

Looking at the clip, Monique, Candiace and Gizelle are all messy as h-ll. I am hoping that Charisse does come back on the show, her and Monique needs to have a showdown.

8. Annoynmous

August 2, 2020 at 6:43 pm

Gizelle and Robin have some nerve pretending to be so above a fight between Monique and Candace.Candace wants to be in with those two so bad,that she turned on Monique. Gizelle tried to punk Monique when she came on the show, but she couldn’t,and she hasn’t liked her since,(jealous much).Like all the African American reality shows,they want them to act like this, please people do better.