Quantcast
LeToya Luckett's Husband Tommi Walker Responds to Cheating Accusations

LeToya Luckett’s Husband Tommi Walker Responds to Cheating Accusations

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Tommi and LeToya struggled as Tommi grieved.

Friends And Family Hustle” stars LeToya Luckett and Tommi Walker have been through a lot on the latest season. Tommi was grieving the death of his mother. She died from cancer and the loss was a lot on him emotionally. It was tough for LeToya as well, but she noticed that Tommi didn’t handle the death in the healthiest way.

In fact, Tommi’s inability to process it would lead to tension with LeToya. LeToya felt Tommi had become a very angry person who was low on patience for her.

They argued a lot. And it just seemed as if Tommi had put a wall up that LeToya couldn’t break down.

A counseling session made things worse.

One of the most talked-about moments of the recent season was when Tommi left LeToya to head to Dallas abruptly. He said he needed to go to see his daughter. But LeToya felt like he was just acting out because he didn’t like how their counseling session went. So they argued in the car en route to the airport.

On the situation, LeToya said, “I feel like the counseling session really p*ssed Tommi off, and now he’s taking his frustrations out on me by picking a fight. And he can’t continue to do that.”

LeToya also revealed that she believes she’s not a priority for Tommi, only his daughter. She said, “Your priority has always been Madison. And I’m not which is probably why I have feelings that I do because I’ve been fighting for my husband, fighting for my place in your life, fighting for our relationship, fighting for our marriage. I’ve been fighting for my place.”

Even after LeToya told Tommi he should rethink getting on the flight, he did so anyway. And before he left her, he wouldn’t even tell her that he loved her.

He would later publicly apologize for his actions.

Although the couple would later work out their issues, they are now dealing with another problem. Hours ago, Tommi was accused of cheating. He has since responded to the accusations.

1. Yolanda Mcgee

August 12, 2020 at 7:50 am

What goes around will come back around whoever this woman is really need to think about what she is really doing i don’t like that when a other person marriage is been torn apart for nothing cause you want to be in the next woman shoes

• SexyLexie1217

August 12, 2020 at 1:22 pm

It’s obvious now that the real problem was his cheating..I don’t like his dismissive of her
      feelings.. They still newlyweds and he’s already cheating..Get rid of his selfish a-s, when
      a person show you who they are, believe that..

• Karen walters

August 12, 2020 at 3:59 pm

I do agree with what you’re saying, but one thing I don’t agree on is who Tommi is cheating with a man, not a woman.

• Darlene Pinson

August 12, 2020 at 10:28 pm

Is Tommy really really love Latoya he would have never went out and cheated once a cheater is always a cheater now he asking the Lord to fix it the Lord would have not have to fix it if you would have just kept your thing in your pants tell you deserve better

• Bosslady

August 13, 2020 at 2:05 am

Sounds like guilt to me telling the Lord to fix it. If it walks like a duck, and quack like a duck, it’s a duck! Better to confess now than later when the 💩 hits the fan. Don’t let him weasel his way out of this. You know your man and his body! How many men out there with their mom’s name tattooed on their leg? I know you love him but don’t fall for the bull💩! If he wants to step outside of the marriage let him keep stepping and do what you got to do..

• Catherine Townes

August 13, 2020 at 9:38 pm

He’s now asking the Lord to step in, when he should have asked the Lord to his P-nis and forgive his sinning. I pray her and baby ok. I hope this is not true Tommie, cause you really should have turned to the Lord when you was treating her the way you did after the therapy counseling. Sad dude and she bearing child.

2. My 2 Cents

August 12, 2020 at 7:52 am

What a mess. LeToya deserves better.

• Mo

August 12, 2020 at 7:14 pm

Latoya is friends with Rasheeda and Tiny. I cannot say that i am shocked…..

August 12, 2020 at 7:58 am

So this woman decided to come out with this while LeToya is due to give birth any day now. How evil. And we saw the red flags with Tommi on the show. There were times he was literally cruel to LeToya.

4. Get Busy

August 12, 2020 at 8:01 am

So was he cheating while she was pregnant? That’s a different level of disrespect.

• Callie

August 12, 2020 at 11:18 am

He was cheating while she was pregnant AND during the pandemic. He is trifling and inconsiderate

5. 100

August 12, 2020 at 8:05 am

He sounds guilty. Guilty men usually deflect and bring up God when they’ve been exposed. But they weren’t thinking about God when they were cheating on their wives.

• Effie

August 12, 2020 at 8:23 am

I thought the same thing when I read the response. Not one denial. Blame it on the devil so he doesn’t have to take any responsibility. Watch everybody get mad at the side chick and not Tommy. She wouldn’t have a video to shop around if he kept his d-ck in his pants.

• Michell

August 12, 2020 at 3:26 pm

Yeah Tommie was just riding Letoya coat tail. He felt she was a come up and that isn’t cool. He isn’t the bread winner and always tries to make her feel inferior. I’m praying for Letoya not Tommie.

6. Shannon

August 12, 2020 at 8:30 am

The side chick is wrong and so is he. Karma won’t be kind to either of them.

7. Vee

August 12, 2020 at 8:47 am

Can anyone tell me what Tommi does for a living other than manage LeToya?

8. Natalie

August 12, 2020 at 8:51 am

Yes the devil is mos def having a party! I don’t believe the hype about Tommie cheating. Folks will stoop to all levels of low just to be seen and/or paid some STFU money. Tommie had a moment and simply got caught up in it. I’m referring to the death of his Mother. No one can truly relate if they haven’t lost a parent. We all handle death in different ways. LeToya should’ve just backed off. Her pushing him to talk just aggravated the situation I feel. I know she meant well but she got to be extra.

• Jt

August 12, 2020 at 10:32 am

I have lost both of my parents. That does not excuse negative. It’s up to you to seeking understanding and healing or you can choice your stay in that dark place and soak.

• Ms J

August 12, 2020 at 12:10 pm

First of all there are people losing parents everyday.He was rude to his wife. She stood by him like a wife to do and he was rude. Yes we all go through something when a love one died being rude to people is a no. Tommy is very cooky feeding off his wife career. Latoya needs to really think about her relationship she’s always trying to please him. She has a kind heart and he feed off of it. Keeping the family in prayer🙏 Tommy got to go if this is true about him with this girl.

• Carolyn Moffett

August 12, 2020 at 9:19 pm

Never put your marriage on TV. Marriage is sacred, that’s why reality TV is a curse.

• keith

August 12, 2020 at 5:05 pm

what the h-ll does his mama got to do with how he treat his wife I’m so sick of people using that as an excuse people die all the d-mn time but you don’t treat other people like sh-t because of it yes you hurt when you loose someone but you don’t go around hurting other people because of it that man is outright disrespectful rude arrogant inconsiderate and don’t give a d-mn about her feelings and very disrespectful I’m sick of people giving him excuses because his mama died boy bye he acts like he doesn’t even care about her at all he seems to be an opportunist to me from what I see. he’s the kind of man double keep a female pregnant so she could be at home catering to his needs and to them kids while he’s out doing what he wants to do I know I’m a man myself I don’t like that dude and I sure don’t like the way he treats her she can do way better than him I’m sure of that fact she needs a man that wants her needs her respects her desires her I don’t see that with him at all

• Mo

August 12, 2020 at 7:15 pm

Latoya is that you??

What does cheating have to do with death??

• Think Proton

August 20, 2020 at 3:35 pm

Girl bye, that sounds like something Rasheeda would have said. You made this LeToya’s fault this dude is a lair. He did not even deny it just the devil is busy. You need to be in counseling too.

9. 404

August 12, 2020 at 11:21 am

Some men really are terrible. To do this to a woman while she’s pregnant? Just…wow.

10. Fashionista

August 12, 2020 at 5:05 pm

This doesn’t surprise me.

11. Emiray

August 12, 2020 at 7:08 pm

Well his cheating is inexcusable but you see that side chick coming out and saying all this just to hurt ur fellow woman? I think even d devil himself is cared of a woman!! Times like dis,i wish I was a man, men don’t do this to themselves!!!! Women always did ways to bring down each other.. I pray she meets dsame fate she has subjected letoya!!!

• Big Sis

August 13, 2020 at 2:01 am

I am praying for LeToya and her baby. Tommi let the devil use him! The none factor who reported this mess is a Jezebel and will be punished greatly. To hurt LeToya like that is horrible(Gold Digger)! Tommi empty spaces will not satisfy you because you are trying to feel empty places in your life. Get a sincere loving relationship with Jesus Christ and then you can love. Love is about giving not taking. You reap what yo sow!

• Emiray

August 13, 2020 at 3:17 am

Exactly.. She will reap Wat she sow. You can’t do this to ur fellow woman and be OK, karma will definitely catch up with you.. It’s so unfair!! 🤦🤦🤦 women are the cause of most of our problems in this life honestly!!! Jealousy!!!

12. Carolyn Harvey

August 13, 2020 at 6:03 pm

LaToya,PLEASE LEAVE HIM….PLEASE!!
    You’re NOT DESPERATE. You are talented, caring and BEAUTIFUL!
    He is uncaring, ungrateful, a liar, and oh my goodness…SO NASTY! NASTY!! I bet he treats his daughter mother better than his wife who truly loves him. LaToya, PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES, this is NOT LOVE! Don’t let this kind of PHONEY UNTRUE LOVE BLIND YOU…He’s LUCKY to have YOU!! LaToya, he is also an GOLDDIGGER!!! PLEASE!! Take your soon to be two beautiful babies, talent, beauty and more significantly important, YOUR “MONEY”and LEAVE. HE DON’T LOVE YOU LaToya,It’s better to face this TRUTH now so you can move on. “GOD” WILL SEND YOU A WONDERFUL “GOD” FEARING MAN WHO WILL LOVE YOU and YOUR BABIES THE WAY YOU WANT to be LOVED, DESIRED, NEEDED….”RESPECTED”
    “GOD BLESS and GOOD LUCK LaToya, it will work out in your favor, wait and see.

13. Shallette

August 13, 2020 at 8:42 pm

A real woman would never do something like this!! You are the worst of the worst! Like why would you want to cause harm to this woman that’s in such a fragile state as pregnancy? There’s a special place for you! Praying for LeToya & her unborn child.

14. G

August 14, 2020 at 12:01 am

Tommy, you knew were cheating on LeToya when you shut down communication before going to Dallas AND to make matters worse, you lied on your daughter and used her for your own devilish deeds. Yes, you are right…the devil is busy and YOU are the devil. Shame on you! When you should be a help to your family, you are instead an embarrassment! LeToya, move on with your babies and don’t give him another opportunity to do it again!

15. King Bey

August 14, 2020 at 10:40 am

LeToya is such a sweetheart and a beautiful soul. I hate this for her. I will say I watch the show. And the way he treated LeToya was terrible. Plain out despicable. I now wonder if it’s this other woman he was seeing when he ran off to Dallas that time on the show. I just want LeToya to keep her head up and remember that God has her. She’s going to be okay with or without this man. He’s insecure and childish anyway.

• Mature Lady

August 14, 2020 at 11:23 am

Tommie appeared so sincere in the beginning about the relationship because they talked on the phone before they met. She only stated her first name. He didnt know she was LaToya from Destiny Child. He appeared so committed initially, and he definitely seemed more grounded while his mom was alive. However, he has become caught up in the glitter of Hollywood thinking he is a star! Reality TV is a bad idea for most marriages especially a new one that was grounded. He seemed to like the spotlight! And, I don’t feel his mom’s death is an excuse. LaToya was supportive of his wife and child. He just seemed to act like he was now a “Star”and he didnt seem thankful that he was blessed with this talented and beautiful woman! Now, his cheating may have cost him his marriage! He has disrespected her in the worse way! And, the side chic is only looking for money and fame and definitely doesnt care! He probably gave her some money but she wanted to maximize! It surely wasnt what she wanted! This man got way more attention than he was used too, and he lost his humility! She may not firgive him!