Friends And Family Hustle Season 3 Episode 6 Recap & Clips

‘Friends And Family Hustle’ Recap: TI Has Thoughts About Kandi + LeToya Breaks Down

Friends And Family Hustle Season 3 Episode 6

Photo Credit: VH1

On the latest episode of “Friends And Family Hustle,” Tiny is surprised when Kandi tells her social media followers that Xscape is going to record another album. When she vents to TI about this, he tells her that he feels as if Kandi is the one who runs the show. And the group can’t do anything unless Kandi says it’s okay.

Although Tiny originally disagrees with TI, she later comes to the conclusion that TI is right. And this especially rings true after Kandi changes her mind pretty quickly.

And LeToya and Tommi clash, again. So their therapist tells them it would be best to hold off on having another baby.

Here’s a recap for, “Sisters in Sound.”

May 18, 2020 at 10:12 pm

Kandi has always been problematic to her group. She’s been able to change up her image thanks to RHOA but I remember the real her because it pokes out from time to time on RHOA now. Anyway, I hope Tommi and LeToya worked out their problems before baby number 2 was conceived because…whew!

• Karen Foster

May 19, 2020 at 10:53 am

It’s a rating for show yo see how many you all will go in on Kandi.
      Team Kandi

• Queen

May 19, 2020 at 11:00 am

No. Kandi’s problematic behavior existed long before she was on any reality show. I do understand that her image rebranding worked on some of you though. But TI said the truth here.

May 18, 2020 at 10:40 pm

I agree 💯 with T.I. screaming goat🐐🐐 (Kandi) feel she can’t be replace.In my opinion I feel Tommi is cheating.

3. Mel

May 18, 2020 at 10:42 pm

I don’t like the way Tommi talks about Letoya.

• Keith jones

May 19, 2020 at 5:04 am

I feel that because Tommie and Latoya can’t find any common ground with all that’s going on, I think that she deserves slot better then what she’s receiving and it’s probably best that she move on ijs?

4. Tiffani Young

May 19, 2020 at 7:59 am

I don’t like the fact that Letoya and Tommi are fighting the way that they are. I was in the same boat as Letoya when she said she felt Tommi blame her for everything like she can’t win and I am not married. What did she do so WRONG as to where he felt he could treat her that way? I feel If Tommi continues with his behavior Letoya will walk away. Tommi is so angry he didn’t bother kissing his wife goodbye or saying anything to her at the airport. Sad.