Quantcast
'Love And Hip Hop New York' Star Erica Mena Calls out VH1

‘Love And Hip Hop New York’ Star Erica Mena Calls out VH1

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Erica’s journey has played out on LHHNY.

Love And Hip Hop New York” star Erica Mena has had a lot of memorable moments on the show. She’s no stranger to feuding with the other cast members. Nor is she afraid to get caught up in controversy. Erica has actually been outspoken on the show since her first scene. In fact, one of her most notable scenes was the altercation she had with Kimbella Vanderhee. Even to this day, Erica still doesn’t see it for her.

In fact, she took some jabs at Kimbella not too long ago while giving commentary on the scene.

Erica’s love life has also been well documented on the show. Her romances with Rich Dollaz and Cyn Santana crashed and burned. On the latest season, it was clear Erica can be cordial with Cyn, but she’ll never be on good terms with Rich ever again. So she wasn’t here for Rich being at their bachelor and bachelorette party. To appease Erica, Rich would eventually leave the party once he was spotted.

Erica found love and happiness with Safaree.

While Erica had some heartbreaks in New York, she’s in a very happy place on “Love And Hip Hop Atlanta.”

She’s married to Safaree Samuels and they also have a daughter together. So she didn’t mind sitting back and watching other people get caught up in drama for a change.

Although Erica has had some good times with VH1, she recently called them out on social media. And she accused them of not being very understanding amid the pandemic.

Click next for the details.Β

1. K.stasi

August 10, 2020 at 10:12 am

For today’s news, not one f-ck has been given from the trout mouth’s two cents. If anything she should explain how her a-s is responsible for bringing the Coronavirus. Girl,she has nothing better to do then to b-tch about sh-t on social media every two monthsπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. No one cares fish cake, everyone struggling the house right now no one needs irrelevant news,try againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

• Patrice

August 11, 2020 at 8:38 am

D-mn. Who spit in your coffee?!

• K.stasi

August 11, 2020 at 12:53 pm

No one did, freaking Topanga. I stated my opinion that no one gives a f-ck bout old newsπŸ˜›πŸ˜›.

• Ytw

August 11, 2020 at 10:55 am

Someone’s butt hurt nice try how are y’all madd about someone else life u must really hate URS

• K.stasi

August 11, 2020 at 12:52 pm

Looks like someone wants some attention since you on my πŸ†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Just ask & I will say yesπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.

2. My 2 Cents

August 10, 2020 at 10:22 am

Chile I heard those Love & Hip Hop contracts are trash. So I’m not surprised by this tweet.

3. Morgam

August 10, 2020 at 10:37 am

She can make money other ways on the fans only page. Or think of something else besides sex nudity etc. Word on the curb Erica and her husband Safaree are flat out broke and their renting there home. What they thought they were gonna get a spin off show.

• K.stasi

August 10, 2020 at 4:26 pm

For real. She thought that cause Joseline & Stevie got their own crappy spin off show, that them too we’re going to get the same treatment. Those other buffoons didn’t even deserve that spin off. Same for Erica & saffree goofy a-s don’t deserve it cause come on she always tries to expose people left & right on social media, giving every brand a bad name just cause she wanna stay relevant. I’m so sick of her & saffree who are just broke,boring,sad butt clowns, she is just an embarrassment she is getting older & still can’t mature or grow TF up when she always gets out her way to bring up daughter all the time just to diss peopleπŸ€”πŸ˜‘. Then you wonder why people bring her kids cause she be doing the same shit, bringing up to “prove a point”πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘.

• Jess

August 12, 2020 at 12:41 am

Wow! Are you okay? You are putting so much energy into a person you don’t even know, that’s not healthy at all. You should talk to a therapist because you might have some underlined issues that need to be resolved. God bless you!

• K stasi

August 12, 2020 at 7:36 am

Look Jess I don’t need your bs preaching,ok. I say my opinion some how you are getting super sensitive on this sh-t. Yeah you right I don’t know her,but, I freaking despise the way she is, she say they rich,but,are low-key struggling & lying the house. F-ck your crap cause in the end of the day I’mma still comment cause a b-tch ain’t bothered the house down,what you need is to get laidπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ†πŸ†.

4. Natalie

August 10, 2020 at 11:02 am

Erica’s focus needs to be on her husband&baby. Why is she so focused on what was instead of what is πŸ€”? I want to know where her first born is? Does King know he has a sisterπŸ€”?

August 10, 2020 at 11:03 am

I’m having a hard time seeing the advantage of being on a reality show. More and more it’s becoming clear to me that it really isn’t anything good about it.

6. Hater

August 10, 2020 at 11:08 am

It’s interesting seeing this tweet when both her and Safree were bragging about all the money they made on Only Fans. So were they lying about that? Hmm…

7. Tre

August 10, 2020 at 12:17 pm

She focus on her baby and husband but what about her son I don’t see no pic or mention of her son….

8. Pat

August 10, 2020 at 12:30 pm

Y’all are going to learn real soon that a lot of these reality stars aren’t as rich as you think they are. They fake the funk for social media likes. Erica’s tweet here doesn’t match that energy she had in that old Instagram comment, now does it?

• Twirl

August 10, 2020 at 2:07 pm

This!

• K.stasi

August 13, 2020 at 7:59 am

Well yeah, y’all remember the Clermont twins was like that. Showing off brand name clothes, expensive cars, bragging about how much money they have when in reality they was renting & pr*stituting for their life style. These people on lhh are liars the house expect for yandy who is worth $15 m & I forgot who else,but,some one else is worth $10 mil on there that’s about it. All these people do what’s lazier & easier, getting naked in front of a camera & smashing for money. I don’t ever believe these people EVER cause in reality they’re broke & they’re renting ain’t nothing wrong w/ renting,but, it wrong for you to lie & try to rub it on people’s faces.

9. Tiffani Young

August 10, 2020 at 3:17 pm

If you have a problem with these networks why do you KEEP poppin up on these shows?

• Mo

August 10, 2020 at 5:51 pm

Because that’s realty TV is her main source of income. Ever wonder why you do not see A list stars arguing on a realty show on VH1?

You wil never see anyone of Issa Rae Kerri Washington level arguing evey every season for a check.

10. Troll

August 10, 2020 at 5:09 pm

So this is interesting when she’s been bragging so much about how much money they make and the house they just got.

August 10, 2020 at 6:03 pm

Safaree just put out a song about his d-ck. Honestly, him and Erica act really thirsty at times to have all the money they say they have.

12. Bosslady

August 10, 2020 at 7:23 pm

I agree with queen. They get on these reality shows and act a d-mn fool and make themselves look ignorant. If I’m gon act ignorant I’ll do it from my home and not on national TV!! She needs to have several SEATS!!

13. I B.S U Not

August 10, 2020 at 11:38 pm

Just for the record her son hates social media and requests her not to involve him in that lifestyle. He’s very reserved and private. She showed only 1 photo of him when she was getting married and explained how much he hated social media but took the photo for her. He looks like a very well taken care of young man. He also lives with his father.

14. Queen Bee

August 11, 2020 at 6:52 pm

Erica Mena needs to have several seats

15. Vernetta Johnson

August 11, 2020 at 10:27 pm

I agree wit Queen,Bosslady,Troll… Hell I prolly agree wit all yall! This show brings out the worst in people. Yall notice how it is mostly Latina and Black?
    On this show acting like Zoo animals and everybody “smashin” everybody else. Smh These people are puppets used for a dark, agenda. It is classless and evil. I pray for the ATL cast all the time, matter fact I pray for all on these reality shows. Black Ink included. They strive to gain the world and loose thier Soul!All money is not Good money, but when money is your God you will do whatever to get it.